Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

clay 11-25-2015 09:07 AM

My honey & I making our Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. The banging/clatter/smells from the kitchen. She literally uses every thing in her arsenal..lol when she cooks. We are making our sugar cookies afterwards....I know...too early for Christmas BUT these are for our dear friend....she asked for some....she is in hospital fighting for her life...:(

AmazonDC 11-25-2015 11:03 AM

I can't wait to spend time with My family.. My sisters are coming over to bake tonight. So I am sure there will be trouble.lol

Teddybear 11-25-2015 03:53 PM

That day.....u know the one where everything just falls in place and it is everything and more.

To have her sitting beside me as we drive, watch a movie or just have a meal.

To wake with her in my arms and see that beautiful smile that lights my world.

Rockinonahigh 11-25-2015 04:39 PM

It's starting to look like the holidays are hear with the smells of thanks giving.
I have a whole ham smoking in the smoker, boy dose it smell good. After dinner I'm cleaning out the kitchen so I will have room to start my baking, which will be a pecan pie, a sweet potato pie then a half dozen apple roses. There will be some added sides to complement the ham, way to much for the two of us but it wouldn't be the holiday without them, we will have lots of left overs and some for the freezer.

storyspinner70 11-25-2015 05:18 PM

I'm looking forward to turkey with a little salt and stuffing...the rest is awesome too, but really looking forward to those two things...nom nom nom

Justin 11-25-2015 05:27 PM

4 days of mindless nothingness although a board game would be fun:hangloose:

homoe 11-27-2015 03:16 PM

Small business Saturday:jester:

cinnamongrrl 11-27-2015 06:34 PM

Tomorrow....

I am trying a new hike with the pups....Bearswallow mountain...

Also...

Getting my season pass to the Biltmore estate on Monday. I think I've earned a nice gift for myself. I generally don't get myself anything. I'm starting a new tradition :)

And...

Next weekend I have a 3 day weekend. I'm trying to think of something to do with it...

homoe 12-15-2015 05:29 PM

Hopefully if all goes well, a trip into Seattle to do a little last minute Christmas shopping this Saturday:present:

JustLovelyJenn 12-15-2015 11:38 PM

An upcoming visit.

JDeere 12-16-2015 12:31 AM

December 26th!

I am going away again for 2 weeks LOL

Orema 12-16-2015 09:05 AM

Lots to look forward to

– two weeks off for a stay-cation
– a day trip to San Juan Capistrano and San Clemente
– lunch with the girls
– no intense therapy for two weeks
– talking to family, especially my sweet nieces and nephews
– watching old movies
– doing some arts and crafts projects at home
– pulling out my camera again for the back roads

I'll treat myself to a new dress or some fashion jewelry (bling, bling, bling) if I drive to San Juan Cap and San Clemente, but I may take the train—not even gonna stress over driving.

Lecheloco 12-16-2015 09:39 AM

This weekend and Christmas 9 day's to go :)

MsTinkerbelly 12-16-2015 09:42 AM

My Kasey begins her 2 week holiday vacation next Monday!

Christmas stuff at Church
Christmas with family
Camping trip that begins the 26th
Lovely days with no schedule...whoo hoo!

kittygrrl 12-16-2015 10:01 AM

I see some Trail Mix in my immediate future and maybe some chocolate..who am I kidding!!?! definitely chocolate :)

clay 12-18-2015 02:38 PM

Dinner out with dear friends this evening, THEN

the Lighted Canal Boat Tour..........:sunglass:

Shystonefem 12-18-2015 02:54 PM

Have the family over for Christmas dinner.

A huge country festival in May in Daytona Beach.

Seeing the granddaughters face when they open their presents.

Life

CherryWine 12-18-2015 04:04 PM

I have a date with a cutie tonight. We're going to dinner and then to stroll around the Canton Square to enjoy the "City of Lights." It's always so beautiful. We actually have somewhat chilly temps now, so it should be easier to get into the holiday spirit. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for some mistletoe. :mistletoe: :sunglass:

https://fulltimegypsies.files.wordpr...log.jpg?w=1008

BullDog 12-18-2015 05:04 PM

2016! I do believe it is going to be a very, very good year.

candy_coated_bitch 12-18-2015 05:41 PM

Going to the movies for the first time in about a year!