Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Gayandgray 12-07-2017 08:33 AM

Getting “my groove back”.........

homoe 12-07-2017 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1185222)
A special Christmas plan this year that includes adventure and big fun.

:cheesy:

OMG you tease..................LMAO

Chad 12-07-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1185287)
OMG you tease..................LMAO

I will be busting a move at the street party. Haha!

homoe 12-07-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1185327)
I will be busting a move at the street party. Haha!





:giggle: Well just as long as you don't bust or break a hip..............LMAO

Chad 12-07-2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1185330)
:giggle: Well just as long as you don't bust or break a hip..............LMAO

I hope not! Haha!

homoe 12-07-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1185332)
I hope not! Haha!



:| Maybe you should ask Santa for one of those...."help I've fallen and I can't get back up" thingys?

girl_dee 12-07-2017 03:58 PM

Saints vs the Dirty Birds tonight in Atlanta....

Greco 12-07-2017 04:30 PM

s
 
reconnection...Greco

JDeere 12-08-2017 12:24 AM

Hopefully no work today if the weather stays bad! Lol

Kätzchen 12-08-2017 11:49 AM

Watching some TV soon....possibly over the holidays.
Spend some time with my BFF.

girl_dee 12-09-2017 06:48 AM

a PJ weekend! ..........

Gayandgray 12-09-2017 09:37 AM

SPRING!!!!!

GeorgiaMa'am 12-09-2017 10:22 AM

Wrapping presents while listening to Christmas carols and watching the snow outside and drinking hot cocoa. Will be happening this afternoon while I wait for the snow to melt!

EnchantedNightDweller 12-09-2017 11:39 AM

Christmas shopping with my mom at JcPenney's and Charming Charlie's.

:cheer:

homoe 12-09-2017 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnchantedNightDweller (Post 1185789)
Christmas shopping with my mom at JcPenney's and Charming Charlie's.

:cheer:

May I ask what is a Charming Charlies?

EnchantedNightDweller 12-09-2017 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1185794)
May I ask what is a Charming Charlies?

Cute clothes and accessories organized by color. I got my lanyard for work there, pink leather and gold. Very soft material used for clothing, much like Agnes and Dora. Great place to find a gift for a Femme. lol

http://www.stylespygirl.com/wp-conte...1-1024x768.jpg

homoe 12-09-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnchantedNightDweller (Post 1185803)
Cute clothes and accessories organized by color. I got my lanyard for work there, pink leather and gold. Very soft material used for clothing, much like Agnes and Dora. Great place to find a gift for a Femme. lol

http://www.stylespygirl.com/wp-conte...1-1024x768.jpg

Yup, UNLESS a butch is shopping for a gift I doubt you'd ever catch one in there:giggle:!

girl_dee 12-09-2017 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1185808)
Yup, UNLESS a butch is shopping for a gift I doubt you'd ever catch one in there:giggle:!

[COLOR="Navy”]


i am a faithful Charming Charlie’s merchant and i can report there have been no butch sightings to date. [/COLOR]

Greco 12-09-2017 01:58 PM

h
 
I'm with you on that one homoe!

Christ it's frightening...almost like
Victoria Secret...but THAT
is another story...

Greco



Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1185808)
Yup, UNLESS a butch is shopping for a gift I doubt you'd ever catch one in there:giggle:!


homoe 12-09-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnchantedNightDweller (Post 1185803)
Cute clothes and accessories organized by color. I got my lanyard for work there, pink leather and gold. Very soft material used for clothing, much like Agnes and Dora. Great place to find a gift for a Femme. lol

http://www.stylespygirl.com/wp-conte...1-1024x768.jpg

How did that shopping trip to Charlies go? Inquiring minds are dying to know!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:39 PM.

ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018