Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

stargazingboi 07-14-2015 10:00 AM

yesterday was grill cheese made with pepper jack cheese, thin sliced tomato, diced avocado, and a sriracha mayo...bag of chips on the side

no clue about tonight

Jesse 07-14-2015 10:53 AM

The Panzanella turned out great and I will be having it for dinner again this evening. I decided to make the dressing minus the olive oil and added a smidgen of Koop's dijon mustard.

Here is the recipe: 1/4 cup white wine vinegar + 2 tbsp of filtered water, 1/2 head of roasted garlic, 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, about a tbsp or so of fresh basil, a smidgen of mustard. Blend in food processor or blender until creamy and add salt & pepper to taste, if needed. This dressing doesn't do well on light greens, but is great for chunky veggies & fish/poultry. This will only stay fresh in the fridge for a couple of days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 1000008)
I am making a giant bowl of summer panzanella. I am using a blend of kale, spinach and arugula, roasted chick peas, artichokes, capers, roasted grape tomatoes, seeded cucumber, raw asparagus, Vidalia onion, radishes, fresh basil, shredded parmesan cheese and some chunks of toasted 5 grain Italian bread. I made the dressing with roasted garlic, basil, olive oil, lemon juice and zest. Surely this will last me for a couple of days.

Daisy Chain 07-14-2015 03:30 PM

Its been a long day and I just could not be bothered so I had a microwave korma curry and rice......which didnt hit the spot so I had a caesar salad for pudding....:blink:

Daisy :bouquet:

Rockinonahigh 07-14-2015 04:24 PM

Garlic shrimp with noodles a salad then dinner rolls.

clay 07-14-2015 05:16 PM

mixed greens salad with carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, blueberries, boiled egg slices, cukes for me, and ranch dressing....two scoops of cottage cheese! ( grins)

Gemme 07-14-2015 05:58 PM

Steak fajita meat with loaded mashed potatoes. KISS tonight.

RockOn 07-14-2015 06:02 PM

2 fried chicken legs and 2 large glasses of icey cold milk

apetite leaves when it is this hot and humid ... my pants are already trying to slide down my hips and only mid-July :(

stargazingboi 07-14-2015 06:17 PM

bowtie pasta mixed with sauteed mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash, onion in a pesto sauce and shredded cheese on top.

JDeere 07-14-2015 06:55 PM

Chicken fajitas with sour cream, guacamole, pico and caramelized onions on fresh tortillas, rice and refried beans.

bright_arrow 07-14-2015 07:54 PM

I'm not entirely sure. The last two nights involved a carne asada taco salad and a breakfast quesadilla (my BS numbers are pretty awesome as a result) but I don't want to cook because that involves grocery shopping at 7 p.m.

Half tempted to boil up noodles with butter and s&p, or make some canned tuna. I'm tired and my head hurts :confused:

~SweetCheeks~ 07-14-2015 08:43 PM

Had a cheat day. Went to a Mexican restaurant and had chips and extra hot salsa and a delicious bowl of Pazole with onion, cilantro and cabbage, with a hot fresh corn tortilla. Was full half way thru.

CherryWine 07-15-2015 02:47 PM

I was just informed that I have a date for sushi tonight. :dance2:

JDeere 07-15-2015 03:28 PM

BLTs again lol it's was myn idea cuz i love BLTs

cinnamongrrl 07-15-2015 05:00 PM

I had such a long day at work and got home SO late that I just picked up some Chinese...

garlic chicken and shrimp with many veggies and fried rice. Same sparse egg roll...

My fortune cookie states that "soon the world will be ready to receive your talents"...so...watch out world!

Tierney 07-15-2015 05:01 PM

I made a pork rice bowl with chop suey vegetables.
Pepsi.

Gemme 07-15-2015 05:09 PM

I'm super happy tonight. I have pulled pork that's been smoked for hours and hours and hours, garlic bread, fire roasted corn, sweet coleslaw (think KFC style) and........are you ready for it???.....FRIED PICKLES!!!

OMG, my arteries are clogging (even though I do pat the pickles with paper towels) but I love it. Comfort food on a rainy and overcast day. Perfection!

Blade 07-15-2015 07:08 PM

I made a little concoction my Papaw use to make for me.
Hamburger with fried diced taters with onions mixed all together

And I made
Mac & pea salad with black olives, fresh baby maters and cheese

PaPa 07-15-2015 07:22 PM

A cheesesteak sub. It has been forever since I ate one of these. YUM!!

C0LLETTE 07-15-2015 09:48 PM

we sat on the patio and had pasta and salad in the lovely cool evening air

SoulShineFemme 07-16-2015 01:40 PM

Tonight we will have chicken cordon bleu with ceasar salad and zucchini sauteed with garlic, butter, lemon and parmesan.