Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Zimmeh 02-16-2016 12:01 PM

I am making chicken breasts in the crock pot. I am seasoning them with half chicken broth, half water, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and a zesty herb marinade. I am also making a cup of rice and peas to go with my chicken. Tomorrow I will be having hamburgers with cheese and black beans.

Zimmeh

~SweetCheeks~ 02-16-2016 01:09 PM

Making my Daddy Tacos, fresh salsa and we made guacamole together.

JDeere 02-16-2016 01:30 PM

Cowboy casserole! Found the recipe on pinterest.

Jesse 02-16-2016 03:33 PM

Bacon wrapped chicken thighs grilled in my cast iron skillet, avocado slices, a scoop of cottage cheese, and sauteed spinach

MysticOceansFL 02-16-2016 05:01 PM

Having a sautéed mushroom hamburger with the works plus home made tator log fries and a glass of sweet tea.

cinnamongrrl 02-16-2016 05:30 PM

Leftovers from lunch:

Jerk chicken, vegetables sauteed in a creamy tomato chipoltle sauce, basmati rice and seasoned black beans with a side of their version of pico de gallo...which was very colorful with yellow peppers thrown in it....very tasty.

Oh and I cannot forget the "natty" bread. Its garlic toast and its the best thing ever....

Anyone who visits Asheville, do not miss Nine Mile restaurant on Montford Ave!

Gemme 02-16-2016 06:25 PM

Who goes to Five Guys and doesn't get a burger?

Me.

I know; I was shocked too.

I had a veggie sandwich and a small fry with water.

Gayandgray 02-16-2016 06:32 PM

I made some hamburgers on the George Forman grill with some sautéed mushrooms, onions, lettuce, pickles on potatoe rolls. I shoulda had mine on a low carb wrap but I kinda sorta slipped and fell off my low carb diet......:seeingstars: I'm not stressing over it though.

cinnamongrrl 02-16-2016 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1045563)
Who goes to Five Guys and doesn't get a burger?

Me.

I know; I was shocked too.

I had a veggie sandwich and a small fry with water.

I always go to burger joints and skip the moo lol I heard Five Guys is all about the fries. There's one not too far from me. I'd totally go and just order fries. Unless they do portabella burgers which I just loveeeee

Liam 02-16-2016 07:32 PM

Jambalaya on rice. :)

cinnamongrrl 02-16-2016 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam (Post 1045587)
Jambalaya on rice. :)

Omg you speak my secret language....I have yet to find a good Cajun/ creole place here. Guess I need to meander down to Louisiana!

Rockinonahigh 02-16-2016 11:56 PM

I made calzones for dinner, James got the regular one then I made one with just veggies in it. I wasn't sure how it was it was going to turn out but it was pretty good, I put red and yellow bell pepper, sweet onion, sliced mushrooms with a few Italian olives chopped up along with a six blend Italian cheese over the top before I closed it up to bake.

Gemme 02-17-2016 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 1045577)
I always go to burger joints and skip the moo lol I heard Five Guys is all about the fries. There's one not too far from me. I'd totally go and just order fries. Unless they do portabella burgers which I just loveeeee

They do have good fries but their burgers are good too. No portabella burgers but they can sauté regular mushrooms for you.

not2shygrrl 02-17-2016 04:23 PM

cold and snowy

A bowl of hot steamy chicken and dumplings, a slice of flatbread with bacon, sauteed onions and a creme fraiche sauce (from aldi's). I will likely buy this flatbread again, is yummy!

WickedFemme 02-17-2016 05:13 PM

I'm making spaghetti sauce in the crockpot... trying to decide between penne and spaghetti.

cinnamongrrl 02-17-2016 05:14 PM

I went to a local place called Rocky's Chicken shack.

I got their soul bowl special. It consisted of two gonormous chicken legs, mashed taters and green beans seasoned with onion...almost tasted pickled. A biscuit came with it but it was kind of grainy....so I didn't eat it. Lemonade to drink...a Reese's pb cookie for dessert but I ate it first....

Their chicken is amazing....and I was stuffed...

Katniss 02-17-2016 05:44 PM

Cheese manicotti
Green salad with vinaigrette
Garlic bread (for the kiddo)
Diet Green tea (iced)

All to be served in 7 more minutes, 5 more minutes, 3 more...byeee!

Katniss ~~

Gemme 02-17-2016 06:54 PM

I had a roast beef sub.

Chad 02-17-2016 07:00 PM

Dinner

I am making Texas chili and drinking ice tea.

Jesse 02-17-2016 07:48 PM

Leftovers from last night, except I had to saute more spinach because I devoured it all last night. Just call me Popeye! Lol!