Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

GeorgiaMa'am 01-05-2020 05:24 PM

- miso soup

C0LLETTE 01-05-2020 05:54 PM

It's interesting that the main topics tonight are:

what are you eating right now

what are you eating/drinking right now

what are you having for dinner

etc
etc
etc

C0LLETTE 01-05-2020 05:56 PM

forgot:

what are you drinking right now

talk abt your exercise experience

Chad 01-05-2020 06:39 PM

Dinner

The soup that I made turned out yummy. It was broth (yeah I have secrets), chicken, brown rice, onions, green beans, corn, carrots, and lots of secrets. It was yummy!

:linecook:

nycfem 01-05-2020 06:53 PM

Moderation: Collette, your post was reported. If you want to start or post in some deeper threads, please do so, but leave the fluff threads for fluff. Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1259848)

what are you having for dinner

etc
etc
etc

Gemme 01-05-2020 07:40 PM

I had teriyaki beef tenderloin, broccoli Italiano and water to drink. Peppermint chocolate wafer sticks for dessert.

GeorgiaMa'am 01-05-2020 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C0LLETTE (Post 1259848)

what are you having for dinner ...

We're all hungry! :)

C0LLETTE 01-06-2020 09:53 AM

I wasn't mocking or complaining about the posts, only noting that so many at that particular moment were essentially on the same topic. Do people really not have anything more serious to report? AS someone just wrote to me: "Someone obviously doesn't like you" I've no objection to "fluff". I post lots of it myself.

GeorgiaMa'am 01-06-2020 05:42 PM

- meatloaf sandwich
- mashed potatoes
- iced green tea

Gemme 01-06-2020 08:43 PM

Everything under the roof! I had broccoli two ways in chicken Alfredo and broccoli Italiano, chicken teriyaki pot stickers, veggie egg rolls with sweet 'n sour sauce, peppermint chocolate wafer sticks, peppermint meringue bites and water. Lots and lots of water.

Orema 01-06-2020 09:29 PM

French onion soup. Didn’t want to cook and it was just right.

nycfem 01-06-2020 09:47 PM

BB and I have been doing this delivery service that has been so much fun. Once a week we get various groceries and recipes, and then we cook the recipes, and they are easy recipes. I often go rogue but let the recipes influence ideas. Somehow it is so much easier than shopping and cooking!

Tonight I cooked in the oven a flatbread with a tofu burger, and I added onions, mustard, and ketchup. That doesn't sound very exciting but that is because I have used up more of the fresh veggies over the weekend, and it was actually quite delicious.

The service we are using is called HungryRoot.

Kätzchen 01-07-2020 12:18 AM

I took a few of my favorite meatless 'meatballs' and heated them up in my ceramic non-stick pan; then mashed them all down to make a 'patty', then melted a slice of that Chao Field Roast Creamy 'cheese' on top. I also sliced up some sweet potatoes into coins, and cooked them in the pan alongside the meatless patty with the melted 'cheese.' It was filling and very tasty.

I'm still catching up on hydrating with water, before bed time.

I might have a cup of chamomile tea before bed, too.

:moonstars:

GeorgiaMa'am 01-07-2020 07:07 PM

Odds and ends:

- mashed potatoes
- half of a ham salad sandwich
- Cherry Garcia ice cream
- two cheese straws
- iced green tea

Chad 01-07-2020 09:21 PM

Dinner

Went out to dinner with a good friend we shared the food. Steak, lobster, crab cake, scallops, asparagus, mushrooms, and cream brulee. So yummy! A great night with good company and good conversation.

:cowboy:

GeorgiaMa'am 01-08-2020 06:55 PM

- frozen pizza
- 3 cheese straws

not very exciting

Gemme 01-08-2020 07:22 PM

I had chicken teriyaki pot stickers and the last two pieces of beef teriyaki. Water to drink. I got my veggies and greens in earlier today.

nycfem 01-08-2020 07:51 PM

I had popcorn, a bowl of black bean soup with cilantro & onions & sour cream, and an apple with peanut butter. It was delicious.

Stone-Butch 01-08-2020 08:41 PM

Dinner

Fresh caught yesterday lake trout, steamed asparagus. Ice tea with lemon.

FireSignFemme 01-08-2020 09:12 PM

Heirloom grape, cherry, pear tomatoes. String cheese. An open face sandwich of deli ham and mayo on one slice of Dave's Killer 21 Whole Grains and Seeds thin sliced bread. Coffee with half and half. Dessert, still not decided which it will be – ½ a Red Delicious apple or an Outshine no sugar added fruit juice bar.

P.S. I like reading about what others are having for dinner, care to eat, drink. Though I'll probably never cross paths with anyone here real time face to face, if I ever do I'll go back through this thread , so when they visit I'll know what to feed them. Surprise!