Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

FireSignFemme 07-22-2020 03:11 PM

Left over instant mashed potatoes with butter, gluten-free brown gravy made from a package mix so not at all home style, with some hamburger crumbles mixed in. Whole, petite, cooked from frozen green beans. Water to drink, haven't been hydrating enough, and dessert. What I don't know yet. It's a toss up between lemon meringue pie, brownies or cheesecake. However any of those will require some extra effort so I might just wind up having some canned fruit and calling it a day.

C0LLETTE 07-22-2020 05:43 PM

Ramen noodles: eat 'em hot, eat 'em cold, eat 'em raw in the middle of the night...those little packages are a godsend .

nycfem 07-22-2020 06:25 PM

A frozen Amy's tamales and beans meal. Wow, what a winner. I mixed it with multicolored steamed cauliflower.

Dessert: half of xoxo dark chocolate caramel sea salt bar.

GeorgiaMa'am 07-22-2020 07:18 PM

- carrot, raisin and pineapple salad
- a handful of Bugles

Bèsame* 07-23-2020 01:03 PM

well, tonight, I'm planning

Mahi mahi with some mango salsa I'm going to make.
Spinach salad on the side..or maybe under the fish..mmmm

Since I've kinda got a mango addiction right now..possible mango mousse will be created as well.

Just found this easy recipe: puree the mango. Whip heavy cream. Add puree to whipped cream. ( no sugar, the mangos are sweet enough)

kittygrrl 07-23-2020 04:07 PM

for dinner the ultimate avocado toast

healthnut bread w
vegan cheese (toasted)
sliced tomato
sauteed onion & spinach
(crisp)tempeh bacon
avocado smashed
dijon mustard
sprinkle of sunflower seeds

Blade 07-23-2020 04:15 PM

Some kind of beef something been smelling it all day and it smells delish

GeorgiaMa'am 07-23-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1271913)
Just found this easy recipe: puree the mango. Whip heavy cream. Add puree to whipped cream. ( no sugar, the mangos are sweet enough)

That's so easy it barely counts as a recipe. :) Sounds delish . . . it's hard to beat fresh fruit and cream.

I am having:
- honey BBQ wings
- French fries
- an Arnold Palmer

nycfem 07-23-2020 09:23 PM

Frozen / microwaved Spanokopita appetizers. There's something about having mini appetizers for dinner that is quite delightful!

GeorgiaMa'am 07-24-2020 06:55 PM

House fried rice. I'm not really supposed to be having shrimp, but it was _so_ _good_ - they were cooked perfectly.

Stone-Butch 07-24-2020 06:59 PM

Dinner

Bone in pork chop and steamed brussel sprouts. Ice tea.

Gráinne 07-24-2020 08:25 PM

The Friday Free-for-All: leftover taco meat and fixings, some leftover spaghetti, bibs and babs of this and that, and ice cream for dessert!

Kätzchen 07-24-2020 08:57 PM

Acapulco Lime Plaintain chips (organic, non-gmo) with Albacore Tuna salad made with sweet pickle relish.

Delicious and satisfying.

Water to drink. Lots of water.

nycfem 07-24-2020 09:42 PM

I've been trying out Amy's new wraps lately. Here's my negative reviews of a few:

Spanakopita wrap - total fail
Vietnamese wrap - fail

Tonight I had one that I've become very into. The flavors are amazing. It was:

Moroccan Tagine wrap - total winner

It's made with sweet potatoes, chick pea, apricot, etc. I wonder when I'll get tired of it.

For dessert I had 3 Carr's Entertainment Crackers. I had the wheat flavor. I've been into this variety box of Carr's crackers since the pandemic started. When we were in Fire Island I served them for dessert and my family was nonplussed. I think it was because I had said I was providing chocolate chip cookies for dessert but then had forgotten to pack them :blink:

Jedi 07-24-2020 09:52 PM

Portabello mushroom stroganoff......home made and made by me. Delicious if I don't say so myself.

Kätzchen 07-25-2020 03:44 PM

Fig & Kalamata Olive crisps, to be used with Fig & Chili jam, and Garlic-Jalepeno smoked "cheese" spread, and a bit of Pine Nut Hummus. And a few dark green Romaine leaves (dry, sans dressing). A small assortment of fresh berries. And, maybe later, a small cup of Dark Raspberry sorbet. Lots of water handy to srink. Today, instead of sliced cucumbers and lime in the water, I am cutting up watermelon and freezing cubes of the watermelon to sit in the water, to make a light tasty refreshing drink.

GeorgiaMa'am 07-25-2020 04:48 PM

- cheddar cheese
- cherries
- a honeycrisp apple
- Club crackers

Stone-Butch 07-25-2020 05:24 PM

Dinner

Fried rainbow trout and steamed spinach. Ice tea.

Bèsame* 07-25-2020 05:57 PM

Sautèed sweet onions with chicken. Smothered with green enchilada sauce over rice. Extra goodies on top like cheese, sour cream and avocado.

Last of the mango mousse.

Gráinne 07-25-2020 10:31 PM

I think I'm going to be a regular on this thread. I am the world's worst at taking care of myself in regular times, and under stress what little I do goes out the window. I can comb back through this thread and get dinner ideas (and very simple ones), and reporting my dinner is a small way to be accountable.

Tonight: a frozen Stouffer's spaghetti at work
Ice cream while cruising BFP

Lunch happened to be a fistful of Cheez-its and a bagel. Where are my vegetables?