Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Stone-Butch 01-13-2021 02:00 PM

Dinner

NY strip and beet salad.

VintageFemme 01-13-2021 04:25 PM

Steamed veggies w/ a plant based burger.

Or... maybe just coffee and the banana bread I made this afternoon.

GeorgiaMa'am 01-13-2021 05:04 PM

- broccoli cheddar soup
- Club crackers
- applesauce

Mopsie 01-13-2021 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1280102)
I had a black bean burger on an Artesano bun with my usual fixins, a Halo, a Honey Crisp, some prunes and some chips including a new kind of plantain strip. It's not as sweet as my usual plantain chips. Not sure how I feel about it. The strips are curled so they are fun to eat--bonus. Again, plenty of water.

All your talk of plantain chips made me curious so today I bought these to try. Super yummy! It's just part of my dinner but not sure yet what else I'm having...

https://d2d8wwwkmhfcva.cloudfront.ne...61e9a310db.jpg

easygoingfemme 01-13-2021 07:00 PM

Sammie: Gluten free bread, smoked turkey, swiss, hummus, greens. Wine.

FireSignFemme 01-13-2021 08:31 PM

Costco food court hot dog with ketchup and some of their light lemonade. This lemonade is so good it's hard to believe there are only 15 calories in 20 ounces, no carbs and zero sugars. I know zero sugar can still have some sugar but still it's a very, very light amount. Anyhow this beats any diet lemonade I've ever had and I can't wait to go back and have more, more, more!

Oh and for those who might be interested I just found out fitbit has nutritional information for Costco food court stuff -
https://www.fitbit.com/foods/brands/...od+court/10970

Bèsame* 01-13-2021 08:33 PM

I made chicken piccata..yum lemon and capers.
Couscous.
Sanpellagro sparkling water.

Gemme 01-13-2021 10:10 PM

I had a salad plus a Halo, a Honey Crisp apple, an Oui yogurt, a couple of prunes and a 1 ounce bag of plantain chips and dried fruit strips. Tons of water all day.

Mopsie 01-14-2021 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mopsie (Post 1279798)
I'm going to try making Crazy Crust Pizza tonight. There is a video here and a written recipe here if you also wanna try. Its my first rodeo so we will see how it goes. I have it on good authority that it is easy and tasty. Fingers crossed!

Last time when I made it the pizza turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. I put mushrooms on my side and pepperoni on my parents' side. I may have over done it a bit on the cheese... which is not all that surprising if you know me. Anyway I'm going to try it again tonight but this time I'm going to put more veggies and try to go a little lighter on the cheese. I'm putting the rest of the mushrooms on my side and pepperoni on my parents' side but this time everyone is getting green peppers and onions that I'm going to cook a bit in some garlic and oil. Fingers crossed!

Bèsame* 01-14-2021 04:03 PM

I found this recipe and will try my hand on it. Lots of spinach!
Cheesy spinach chicken bake

Bèsame* 01-14-2021 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1280145)
I had a salad plus a Halo, a Honey Crisp apple, an Oui yogurt, a couple of prunes and a 1 ounce bag of plantain chips and dried fruit strips. Tons of water all day.

That Oui yogurt is so good. What are you doing with the jars?

Gemme 01-14-2021 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bèsame* (Post 1280169)
That Oui yogurt is so good. What are you doing with the jars?

It's the first time I tried it but I was wondering what to do with it. I suppose if I get a collection, they can be washi-wrapped and used for small things like paper clips and whatnot.

GeorgiaMa'am 01-14-2021 09:55 PM

- ham sandwich
- potato chips
- a lot of backtalk

Had a "discussion" during dinner with the boy. I finally told him he didn't have to listen to me, to go ahead and do whatever he wanted. Then we had another kind of "discussion".

homoe 01-15-2021 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1280181)
- ham sandwich
- potato chips
- a lot of backtalk

Had a "discussion" during dinner with the boy. I finally told him he didn't have to listen to me, to go ahead and do whatever he wanted. Then we had another kind of "discussion".

IS backtalk considered a fruit or vegetable, I forget..:blink:

FireSignFemme 01-15-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1280187)
IS backtalk considered a fruit or vegetable, I forget..:blink:

It depends on who's dishing it out sometimes it's dessert.

homoe 01-15-2021 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1280207)
It depends on who's dishing it out sometimes it's dessert.

~~
:goodpost:

Stone-Butch 01-15-2021 08:12 PM

Dinner

Baked pork chop and steamed green beans. Ice tea.

Mopsie 01-16-2021 02:58 AM

Cheese and crackers with water to drink.

Chad 01-16-2021 11:38 AM

Dinner

I will be watching the Packers and making Beef Stew. My mom makes the best gravy. It is New Orleans style. Yum.

FireSignFemme 01-16-2021 06:23 PM

Decisions, decisions... J raided the freezer again and took home salmon, hamburger, chicken. Then brought back, chicken fajitas, spaghetti sauce with meat, and salmon with some sort of glaze on it. I've had a baby spoon size bite of each and all three are delicious. Now all I have to do is warm up some tortillas or boil some spaghetti or nuke a freezer pack of asparagus just depending. I'll probably go with fajitas since that's what I have the most of. Tonight I was hungry well before dinner, so I've had dessert to tide me over it was Great Value Berry Medley- blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, with some milk and a little Splenda mixed in. Well generic version of Splenda actually but I couldn't tell the difference just as good and still, like with the brand name, only a little goes a long way. I was surprised because usually frozen berries are so sour but these were actually fairly sweet even without it. Anyhow, my son got me hooked on these Extreme Wellness tortilla wraps each one, and they're huge, only has 4 net carbs. So along with some sour cream and some avocado I'll be feasting tonight.