Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Medusa 03-25-2011 05:35 PM

Well, it's been a couple of hours and I've moved about 90% of the office, however I am now left with approximately 300 stacks of random papers: Owner's manuals to weird shit, momentos, random poems written on scraps of bags and receipts, etc.

Looks like I'm looking forward to more shredding :|

Andrew, Jr. 03-25-2011 05:44 PM

I am looking forward to...

Going to Little Rock! WooHoo!

Kenna 03-25-2011 06:01 PM

Healing...

Seeing my nieces again....

Peace....

and for every minute of the nightly news and for all news papers (for a whole complete month) to be filled with all good news....
If we can make it that long with no bad news.... then there is hope that the world can change

Turtle 03-25-2011 06:04 PM

I'm lookin forward to getting the heck out of here for a while - I need a break and some fresh air. Yee-Haaaaaa

lipstixgal 03-25-2011 06:47 PM

To the girlfriend leaving on Sunday!! I have had it..

Blade 03-25-2011 07:01 PM

Falling asleep and waking up at 11:15 a gazillionaire!

LOL yeah right..........

I am looking forward to getting some sleep tonight, I've had very little sleep the past week. I know I won't sleep soundly but every little bit helps.

So goodnight....until I have a hot flash in a little bit and wake up

Miss Scarlett 03-25-2011 07:12 PM

Not having to get up at 5 o'clock tomorrow morning...

You hear that little miss kittycat?

BoDy*ShOt 03-25-2011 07:56 PM

to one day. :cupid:

Miss Scarlett 03-25-2011 09:52 PM

The next training session at the fire department training center near the Sonic in Concord...

There was this one firefighter there today and she put the guys to shame in so many special and wonderful ways :eyebat:...would have stayed and drooled...err...watched longer but had the boss's dog with me and he wanted his hamburger...

Starbuck 03-25-2011 10:09 PM

I am so looking forward to my girlfriend and I taking off to Houston for a little vacation in early April to see Duran Duran and do some sightseeing. Nothing beats waking up next to her. Nothing.

Soft*Silver 03-26-2011 01:23 AM

finally my Cat Scan is scheduled for Monday at 1:30. Now once thats over, the process of healing will snowball because the surgeries will be scheduled, done, and then I can heal...

dixie 03-26-2011 06:07 AM

Finally getting out of the house tonight after being sick for a couple weeks. It's always a fun night when MrSunshine and I invade the local club scene. hehehehehehe... :lol2:

:party:

girl_dee 03-26-2011 07:02 AM

watching the seasons change

shadows papa 03-26-2011 07:28 AM

Spending this fine blustery March day at the Cherry Blossom Festival in Nashville with Miss Pink. Finalizing the paperwork for my state boards test and getting it sent off. Then chillin' out this evening, cleaning and prepping my mountain bike and gear, for a slippery, sliding mudfest of a bike race tomorrow at Chickasaw Trace mountain bike park!

sylvie 03-26-2011 07:41 AM

- walks at the lake, near my house.. it's an escape from the chaotic city noises until i can be back in the country setting again.. the trails, the peace, connecting with nature, the wildlife.. now that the snow has melted and everything is drying up so nicely, the trails should be ready to go soon.. so planning a date with nature & a camera, as soon as i can! ♥

- also, the nice weather.. though it's already warming up, i find the nicer it gets the more motivating it is.. i always find the ends of winter season a lil drab and blah, being sick of snow and cold weather, it's hard to motivate myself out walking and enjoying the weather, especially when the sidewalks were completely icy.. ice + klutzy sylvie = disaster

- after a really wonderful , deep conversation yesterday - a real glimpse into future plans that has me smiling from ear to ear, living in reality - and loving that! good things really do come to those who wait =)

Oiler41 03-26-2011 07:53 AM

Short term:

Popping the top on a special bottle of champagne to have a little celebration with my lovely wife!

Our now scheduled trip to see Pup's family at the end of May.

Going to see Jackson Browne in concert in early May.

Going to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra again in mid-May.

Long-term:

The continued growth of the love between Pup and I and our very bright future!

Glynn

Andrew, Jr. 03-26-2011 10:55 AM

*The seasons changing here;

*Finding a ring I wasn't even searching for;

*Celebrity Ghost Stories coming back on TV for a new season on TV.

Guy 03-26-2011 02:50 PM

Baseball Season!!

miss entycing 03-26-2011 03:53 PM

moving day.
till then, give me strength.
:jester:
:candle:

girl_dee 03-27-2011 05:33 AM

Family dinner today! Love seeing my butch brothers.