Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

cinnamongrrl 05-04-2013 05:53 AM

starting my CNA/HHA class at the end of May! I let it lapse too long and I'm finding more and more jobs are requiring licensure. A license will enable me to get immediate FT employment with bennies AND an opportunity for overtime when I need it. The big bonus is that I can transfer my license anywhere, so even if we DO end up moving, I can get a job ANYWHERE! Yay!

also

Today I remembered a local program which trains women in outdoors skills. I emailed them for information and hopefully I can attend their women's weekend this summer! I need someone to teach me how to read a map and use a compass...I just kind of hike where I think I need/want to be. It's worked thus far, but if I'm serious about hiking the AT I need skills baby!

and

I am officially looking into volunteering for Habitat for Humanity. I've decided it's something I just know I truly love and would like to do more of. That is all :)

~ocean 05-04-2013 09:59 PM

May 6th and 7th ~

girllikeu2 05-04-2013 10:08 PM

The last day of school!!!

Daktari 05-05-2013 04:13 AM

Being able to get outta bed without pain relief - I'm sure that'll happen in a few days.

Cid 05-05-2013 10:05 AM

Retirement...and the summer.

Blade 05-09-2013 10:00 PM

A good nights sleep for a change...it may be tonight and maybe not tonight. But I'm about to find out.

girl_dee 05-14-2013 05:48 AM

Saturday!!!!!

Massive 05-14-2013 06:30 AM

Finding peace. Another chance to talk to Mum. Feeling free.

Kenna 05-14-2013 06:37 AM

fishing at the lake

SelfMadeMan 05-14-2013 06:44 AM

Going to the state capitol at 5:00 to witness history, as Minnesota legalizes marriage equality! :LGBTQFlag:

~baby~doll~ 05-14-2013 07:20 AM

i am looking forward to growing more comfortable inside my own skin. It is the difference in who i was and who i have become and meeting myself along the way. I have to not be so caught up in the moment and now learn to sail calmly on the everyday realities. i look forward to finding self

Lazy Daze 05-14-2013 08:04 AM

5 whole days off with Him next weekend

Grilling and chilling with good friends over Memorial Day weekend

Getting past the initial change in medications...waiting for the side effects to take a hike!

Novelafemme 05-14-2013 08:11 AM

This weekend and then off to The Netherlands for one whole week in June!! I can't wait :)

StoneOne 05-14-2013 12:47 PM

her and te long 3 day weekend

girl_dee 05-17-2013 04:36 AM

Tomorrow !!!!

:fireman: :dog:

Ginger 05-17-2013 05:28 AM

Tomorrow morning a client is dropping off her two adorable orange cats (they are sisters!), and I'm going to home board them for 20 days. I can't wait!

lilapache 05-17-2013 06:05 AM

im lookin forward to the following things

getting my life back on track for me *started yesterday*
getting my motorcycle license back *looking for an open class*
getting my tattoo work finished and connected *which starts sunday*

and even possibly looking into getting my cdl back also... maybe going on the road again will be a good option...

i look forward to all these things.... cause this is MY life.. no one elses... im living for ME for now...

Kobi 05-17-2013 06:45 AM

The weekend on the Vineyard. Not quite as thrilled about sailing over - going to be freakin cold on the water.

Katniss 05-17-2013 07:11 AM

So, so much......

Tickets to the symphony tonight and a picnic under the stars. :moonstars:

An archery workshop for me and the kiddo Saturday with one of the best instructors in the state. :mohawk:

Sunday watching my daughter and her friends in the signing choir (not singing....this is an ASL choir) sign the national anthem at the Atlanta Braves game. They have all worked so hard to be invited and I am very proud of them. :hangloose:

Katniss~~(three cheers for a fun weekend ahead)

*Anya* 05-17-2013 08:05 AM

My butch just came back from (another) business trip last night-the house is sure empty when she is gone, but...

...I am looking forward to the weekend with some golf (no I am no better at it than I was, but I try); dinner out; some lovin'; family time and my 8-year-old granddaughter's "brawl" with her roller derby team.

:golf: