Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

girl_dee 01-06-2018 11:34 AM

being hella successful at things i want to do!

girl_dee 01-08-2018 06:04 AM

ONE MONTH TODAY!

https://www.getawaytoday.com/image/3...3/hawaii-2.jpg

EnchantedNightDweller 01-08-2018 06:10 AM

Seeing my little cuties tomorrow after a long winter break.

:hk13:

Gayandgray 01-08-2018 05:20 PM

MAKING 2018 A GOOD YEAR FOR ME!!!!!!! This is gonna be MY year!!!!!!!!! No stress, lose the weight, have fun, slow down, live in the moment!!!!!

Lyte 01-08-2018 06:03 PM

Looking forward to seeing if my cats will eat romaine lettuce. it's hard to grow cat grass in the house and it's too dang cold and dark to get it growing outside. So... let's see if the lil buggers will like some salad. lol :canadian:

Lyte 01-09-2018 03:34 PM

I'm happy to report that at least two of my the lil buggers like romaine lettuce! Phew! So glad! These guys were losin' their lil furry minds when I'd walk in from the yard with a pot full of (cat!) grass!

:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyte (Post 1191677)
Looking forward to seeing if my cats will eat romaine lettuce. it's hard to grow cat grass in the house and it's too dang cold and dark to get it growing outside. So... let's see if the lil buggers will like some salad. lol :canadian:

Kobi 01-09-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyte (Post 1191909)
I'm happy to report that at least two of my the lil buggers like romaine lettuce! Phew! So glad! These guys were losin' their lil furry minds when I'd walk in from the yard with a pot full of (cat!) grass!

:p

Have you seen this current warning for romaine lettuce?

Over the past seven weeks, 58 people in the U.S. and Canada have become ill from a dangerous strain of E. coli bacteria, likely from eating romaine lettuce.

Lyte 01-09-2018 05:08 PM

Oh bloody hell! lol :blink:

Fortunately, me and the beasties don't live in any of those states. Damn... and I was going to add that I always thoroughly wash my veggies for just that reason and then I read this...

Washing your greens is a good idea, but won’t necessarily get rid of dangerous E. coli, which can cling to nooks and crannies in the leaves, Rogers notes.

Blast! :blink: Thank you very much for the heads-up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobi (Post 1191914)

Kobi 01-09-2018 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyte (Post 1191916)
Oh bloody hell! lol :blink:

Fortunately, me and the beasties don't live in any of those states. Damn... and I was going to add that I always thoroughly wash my veggies for just that reason and then I read this...

Washing your greens is a good idea, but won’t necessarily get rid of dangerous E. coli, which can cling to nooks and crannies in the leaves, Rogers notes.

Blast! :blink: Thank you very much for the heads-up!

There are alternatives.

I used to buy the chia pet cat grass kits and grow them indoors. Of course, I am a dork who is fascinated by chia pet concept. They were very easy to grow - even for someone like me who can inadvertently kill a cactus. LOL.

There is also a company that delivers fresh already grown cat grass plants in Chinese take out type containers. Pet grass.com Not as much fun but it keeps the furballs happy.

Good luck.

Lyte 01-09-2018 06:27 PM

OMG ... that's awesome! I was growing it outside and then it got cold so the wheat grass stopped growing. I tried inside but I wasn't able to give them enough light ... well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! lol I've never been very good with indoor plants.

The Chia Pet grass things sounds great! I'm going to try that route... I've always though Chia's were fun! Thanks! :koolaid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobi (Post 1191919)

There are alternatives.

I used to buy the chia pet cat grass kits and grow them indoors. Of course, I am a dork who is fascinated by chia pet concept. They were very easy to grow - even for someone like me who can inadvertently kill a cactus. LOL.

There is also a company that delivers fresh already grown cat grass plants in Chinese take out type containers. Pet grass.com Not as much fun but it keeps the furballs happy.

Good luck.

girl_dee 01-10-2018 11:51 AM

Seeing This is Us tonight!!!!

kittygrrl 01-10-2018 11:59 AM

sweat in 10

cathexis 01-10-2018 12:13 PM

Looking forward to the next snow...may it have big flakes. Big snowflakes are absolutely beautiful in street or business lights. Winter so excites me.:snowballfight:

Deborah* 01-10-2018 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl_dee (Post 1191558)

You'll enjoy it in Hawaii. My family had our summer house there, where for many years we'd spend much time. You may want to buy macadamia nuts in Hawaii to take back with you, as many people do cause they're more expensive in the mainland.

Deborah

clay 01-10-2018 03:06 PM

When people are honest with one another.

Why does anyone want to lie & string someone else along? I do not ever understand that...at all!

Medusa 01-10-2018 04:58 PM

I’m looking forward to picking up my new iMac on Friday!

clay 01-10-2018 06:23 PM

Going back South....dating.....making new friends.....

girl_dee 01-11-2018 04:58 AM

in four weeks when i see my love! :countpetal:

clay 01-12-2018 10:15 AM

The new Season (4) of Frankie & Grace! on January 19th

I LOVE this series......

GeorgiaMa'am 01-12-2018 06:15 PM

A long weekend of sleeping late every day ... to make up for the time I spent on my two-week holiday vacation actually working and worrying about work!