Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

RebelDyke 10-10-2019 01:59 PM

tomorrio.... because it could be the first day of a brand new adventure!

homoe 10-12-2019 07:58 AM

~~
A week in Portland sometime in November.....:hangloose:

Chad 10-12-2019 08:07 AM

Looking forward

Myrtle Beach soon.

RebelDyke 10-12-2019 08:22 AM

this time i am actually looking forward to moving

Gemme 10-12-2019 08:29 PM

I'm kind of excited about watching the seal coat crew do their thing tomorrow. Less excited about being trapped at home but if I'm going to be trapped, there's nowhere else I'd rather be.

GeorgiaMa'am 10-12-2019 09:03 PM

Oddly, perhaps, a doctor's appointment. I want to understand what's going on with me! I need answers that WebMD cannot provide!

CherryWine 10-22-2019 08:00 AM

Fall festival hopping with my handsome date this weekend. Then, a concert in Nashville with my bestie next weekend. I am super excited!

I so love this time of year and the energy that it brings. :)

Bèsame* 10-22-2019 08:50 AM

Shop Small Cookie Walk

Next month in my historical downtown, filled with all kinds of antiques and fun shopping. We get a cookie passport, to collect delicious cookies and treats. As we support small business.

Sounds so "sweet"!

Chad 11-04-2019 09:46 PM

Looking forward

Great meals, great conversation, and fun next week at my new favorite restaurant. They do have a dress code but it is well worth it for me to get dressed up a little.

theoddz 11-04-2019 10:12 PM

I'm looking forward to a trip with my beautiful Dear Wife to DisneyWorld/Epcot/Universal Studios Florida, with a bonus visit to my hometown of Savannah, Georgia, in the Spring. I've long told my Wife about my dearly loved hometown and I've wanted to show her where I grew up and the beautiful and historic city that holds such a dear place in my heart. :awww:

The size and scope of the St. Patrick's Day celebration in Savannah is second only to the one held in New York City. They even dye the Savannah River kelly green for the day and every liquor establishment serves green beer!!

I'm just thrilled to pieces about being able to show my lovely Bride my city!!! I'm really looking forward to both DisneyWorld and Savannah and a wonerful trip with my true love. :heartbeat:

~Theo~ :bouquet:

Chad 11-07-2019 03:59 PM

Looking forward

Physical therapy today. I wish folks would stop shaking my hand it is so painful.

easygoingfemme 11-16-2019 07:11 AM

Bike riding today and hopefully some other rides this week, but it's hard with so little daylight during the work week.

Wednesday going to parent's day at my nephew's school to make a turkey out of a potato spud. Should be cute.

I'm looking forward to the holiday season being over.

Chad 11-16-2019 07:52 AM

Looking forward

New Orleans in December! It will be beautiful with all the holiday decorations. A lot of serious business and a lot of fun.

:cowboy:

Stone-Butch 11-16-2019 04:39 PM

looking forward

Looking forward to having dinner with my brother tomorrow. We just spoke and he is driving into town tomorrow (an hour away). I will treat him to whatever and wherever he wants to go to eat.

JDeere 11-16-2019 06:57 PM

When this house sells so we can get the hell out of here!

GeorgiaMa'am 11-16-2019 07:38 PM

Both of my sinuses being open and clear at the same time.

FireSignFemme 11-17-2019 02:34 AM

Thanksgiving! J invited me to their house – the place is going to be packed. So many people that on the menu just for protein alone there will be a whole turkey, a turkey breast cooked on the BBQ grill, however that's done. Also a ham, roast beast, Some type of fish and something like Tofurky but not Tofurky and they don't try to make it look like a turkey so why they don't just call it a loaf – I don't know, kids. In addition all the usual sides and desserts, plus some dishes and appetizers we don't normally have because some of their friends are bringing food they typically enjoy when they are back visiting their families around this time of year. So a bunch of new stuff too. There will be all sorts of things to drink and then later mixed drinks for those who imbibe after all the kids are bedded down for the night. I can't wait, all the usual holiday fun, some new stuff to make things interesting, plenty of dessert, music – and I don't have to do a thing, not lift a finger, wash a dish, clean the house to ready the place for guests – none of it. :) I can't wait.

Chad 11-22-2019 01:41 PM

Looking forward

New Orleans soon!

Yummy!

:cowboy:

GeorgiaMa'am 11-22-2019 04:50 PM

Seeing my mom for Thanksgiving!

Stone-Butch 11-22-2019 09:30 PM

looking forward

Spring of 2020 and being all healed up.