Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Do you have an annoying roommate!? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4201)

starryeyes 11-15-2011 06:58 PM

Do you have an annoying roommate!?

I do! He always uses all my dishes, expects me to buy all the toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning items, etc for the house.

He always sits in the front room after work watching LOGO and eating... never moving until he goes to bed.

He talks to his boyfriend in Spain (yeah..) on video chat, and then constantly puts the video in my face so I have to talk to him and have an awkward conversation.

He somehow times his shower exactly when I get in so I get a spray of cold water. Oh, and after his shower, he manages to take a big poo, and then leaves the door open..

Ugh! I had to vent.. I wish I had a cool roommate! lol :-D

Do you have sucky roommates as well??

:seeingstars:
Starry

Strappie 11-15-2011 07:02 PM

hmmm I'd love to say something but some how it would come back and bit me in the ass... I'm sure I'm no peach to live with.. lol

starryeyes 11-15-2011 07:07 PM

Oh.. i'm perfect! lol :-D At least I am patient!

always2late 11-15-2011 07:45 PM

Um...I don't have a roommate...but I guess there are problems when any two (or more) people live together. Starry, have you discussed these issues with your roommate? Does he know that the things he is doing are troublesome to you?

Diavolo 11-15-2011 07:54 PM

I have terrible problems. My roommates expect me to have dinner on the table the minute I walk in the door. I have to clean up after them and they want to have all of my left overs. They never pick up a think and mostly make a mess. I can never go to the bathroom alone and they never take out the garbage.

I guess if you live with three Dobermans, you can't expect them to do things that require opposable thumbs.

ButchEire 11-15-2011 07:57 PM

Yeah, I have seven self-indulgent four footed bastid roommates, three of whom insist on sharing my bed, gr.

starryeyes 11-15-2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by always2late (Post 465237)
Um...I don't have a roommate...but I guess there are problems when any two (or more) people live together. Starry, have you discussed these issues with your roommate? Does he know that the things he is doing are troublesome to you?

ha no. I never want to hurt anyone feelings.. so I just deal with it. I have a terrible time with confronting people. I was just venting... cause I know he will never see it lol. Thats all :-)

starryeyes 11-15-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButchEire (Post 465260)
Yeah, I have seven self-indulgent four footed bastid roommates, three of whom insist on sharing my bed, gr.

Yes, I have three of those as well! But, who could ever get mad at them?? hehe

:-D
Starry

ButchEire 11-15-2011 08:06 PM

So true!

*message too short*

Quote:

Originally Posted by starryeyes (Post 465269)
Yes, I have three of those as well! But, who could ever get mad at them?? hehe

:-D
Starry

ruby_woo 11-15-2011 08:58 PM

Not anymore, but I have had some awful roommates in the past.

My college roommate, J: She was constantly eating foods that gave her the worst, stinkiest gas ever. It was terrible, and I was torn between leaving the window open in the middle of winter in Ohio to air out the room and freezing to death, or suffocating from her awful gas in the dorm room. She also used to constantly steal my tampons. Uncool.

My Oakland roommates- I was actually friends with them until we moved in together. They never flushed the toilet. Never bought toilet paper. They had a huge dinner party once, using almost every dish in the house and left the mess for three days. When I asked one of them when they plan to clean up their mess, she blew up at me, calling me controlling. One of them stole my Judy Garland at Carnegie Hall CD. Also uncool.

My Berkeley roommates- seemed normal, until we discovered that the couple responsible for collecting the rent and giving it to the landlord were not paying their share. We were all evicted. Awesome.

My San Francisco roommates- Most of them were also cool until this 19 year old with no job and no school plans and whose rent by paid by his parents moved in. The "no smoking in the apartment, only on the deck rule" became "please smoke pot in the living room only, and if you smoke anymore cigarettes near by bedroom I'll kill you."

Highlights of this time in my life:

- Waking up to find out they had hotboxed the bathtub, leaving ashes everywhere for me to clean up before taking a shower for work.
- Sitting in someone's dried puke on the toilet.
- A horrible mouse infestation that never got better because they left food out all the time.
- Someone got drunk and painted the bathroom red.
- He never showered, and the lovely chenille blankets I left on the living couches started stinking to high hell.
- I was trying to study, and they had an impromptu party involving incredibly loud music, 40 people, and lots of cocaine. On a Tuesday. Without asking me if it was OK.
- They started growing weed in the bedroom closet, jacking up the electricity bill and refusing to pay more.
- They got a cute little wiener dog that they never properly trained and who peed everywhere.
- My Reality Bites VHS went missing.

At one point two of roommates started having sex and tried keeping it a secret, but I always heard sex noises and never saw anyone new in the house. I finally said to the one I closest to "Hey, if you and K are trying to have secret sex, maybe keep the volume down a bit." That part wasn't bad, it was just funny.

I am never again living with someone I'm not sharing a bed with.

ButchEire 11-15-2011 09:01 PM

No kidding, daym, I don't blame you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruby_woo (Post 465320)
Not anymore, but I have had some awful roommates in the past.

My college roommate, J: She was constantly eating foods that gave her the worst, stinkiest gas ever. It was terrible, and I was torn between leaving the window open in the middle of winter in Ohio to air out the room and freezing to death, or suffocating from her awful gas in the dorm room. She also used to constantly steal my tampons. Uncool.

My Oakland roommates- I was actually friends with them until we moved in together. They never flushed the toilet. Never bought toilet paper. They had a huge dinner party once, using almost every dish in the house and left the mess for three days. When I asked one of them when they plan to clean up their mess, she blew up at me, calling me controlling. One of them stole my Judy Garland at Carnegie Hall CD. Also uncool.

My Berkeley roommates- seemed normal, until we discovered that the couple responsible for collecting the rent and giving it to the landlord were not paying their share. We were all evicted. Awesome.

My San Francisco roommates- Most of them were also cool until this 19 year old with no job and no school plans and whose rent by paid by his parents moved in. The "no smoking in the apartment, only on the deck rule" became "please smoke pot in the living room only, and if you smoke anymore cigarettes near by bedroom I'll kill you."

Highlights of this time in my life:

- Waking up to find out they had hotboxed the bathtub, leaving ashes everywhere for me to clean up before taking a shower for work.
- Sitting in someone's dried puke on the toilet.
- A horrible mouse infestation that never got better because they left food out all the time.
- Someone got drunk and painted the bathroom red.
- He never showered, and the lovely chenille blankets I left on the living couches started stinking to high hell.
- I was trying to study, and they had an impromptu party involving incredibly loud music, 40 people, and lots of cocaine. On a Tuesday. Without asking me if it was OK.
- They started growing weed in the bedroom closet, jacking up the electricity bill and refusing to pay more.
- They got a cute little wiener dog that they never properly trained and who peed everywhere.
- My Reality Bites VHS went missing.

At one point two of roommates started having sex and tried keeping it a secret, but I always heard sex noises and never saw anyone new in the house. I finally said to the one I closest to "Hey, if you and K are trying to have secret sex, maybe keep the volume down a bit." That part wasn't bad, it was just funny.

I am never again living with someone I'm not sharing a bed with.

Scuba 11-15-2011 09:06 PM

Haven't lived with anyone in years...plan on keeping it that way :) It's enough that I drive myself crazy when it comes to not quite getting around to household things.

starryeyes 11-15-2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scubadyke (Post 465327)
Haven't lived with anyone in years...plan on keeping it that way :) It's enough that I drive myself crazy when it comes to not quite getting around to household things.

Good plan! I originally got a roommate because my ex husband and him were going to stay here, and I was going to move closer to Downtown San Diego, except.. my ex husband moved out unexpectedly and now I am stuck. I took the tax credit when I bought this house, so technically I have to live here for one more year to satisfy the requirements, but we will see. I just have a lot of stuff I need to fix before I can rent it out to people. I am wanting to make it a house for Section 8 or HUD. (Any handy butches was some projects??) lol

;-)
Starry

Rockinonahigh 11-15-2011 10:09 PM

Once When I lived in a small town in texas I had a pair of room mates,at first it was ok untill one of them quit her job but couldnt get unemployment bennies wich ment she never had any cash on hand to pay her part of anything nor any desire to go back to work.I had bought a ton of groserys before leaveing to go to a three day horse show...soooo when got back the house was full of people I had no clue who they were, plus all the food was gone,no tp,the house was a wreck.Needless to say I told them to haul buttt then they wouldnt leave cause they had nowhere to go.I rented the trailer on a month to month deal so I told the landlord I was leaveing and I left and found me another place to live.I have no clue as to what happened to either of them as long as they werent around me,I did give them plenty of warning I was leaveing before I left.I never have had a roomate since.

homoe 11-12-2015 06:21 PM

I've been exceptional lucky I guess! I've only had one roommate and it has worked out fairly well for over 13 years:eatinghersheybar:

homoe 03-09-2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1025786)
I've been exceptional lucky I guess! I've only had one roommate and it has worked out fairly well for over 13 years:eatinghersheybar:

Yup, still holds true and regardless of my horoscope today I doubt it will be any trouble from her.......