Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Words With Friends? Hello, my name is... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4339)

Gentle Tiger 12-16-2011 02:41 AM

Words With Friends? Hello, my name is...

This thread came at the suggestion of a certain redhead. And I agreed. So here it is. This thread is for Word with Friend players. What is the best word you ever played? How many points? What's a word you use without fail? What words make you "murderous"? Or maybe you just suffered a painful loss.

I will start. Someone, a certain tarot reader tried to block the triple lane with anon of all words. But fret not, I had a trusty c. So! I made canon going across and the lovely flo to connect with the c.

I still got my triple. :D

On a not so joyous note, Julie beat me like I stole something yesterday. That was a sad day.

betenoire 12-16-2011 04:49 AM

I'm really sad because when I saw the title I thought this was about the World Wrestling Federation and I thought I was going to have an opportunity to tell you that when I was a kid I wished that Jake "the Snake" Roberts was my dad.

UofMfan 12-16-2011 06:20 AM

I play but I am not an addict. I am however, only as good as my opponent.

Dreams 12-16-2011 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger (Post 486942)
This thread came at the suggestion of a certain redhead. And I agreed. So here it is. This thread is for Word with Friend players. What is the best word you ever played? How many points? What's a word you use without fail? What words make you "murderous"? Or maybe you just suffered a painful loss.

I will start. Someone, a certain tarot reader tried to block the triple lane with anon of all words. But fret not, I had a trusty c. So! I made canon going across and the lovely flo to connect with the c.

On a not so joyous note, Julie beat me like I stole something yesterday. That was a sad day.

i am not an addict...i can quit at any time..the 8,10 or 12 games i have going mean's nothing at all..

P.S. hey GT wanna friend me on FB so we (i can win a game) can play WWF?

girl_dee 12-16-2011 06:42 AM

I play but had to cut down on how many games I had going on at once! I just don't have that much time to play :(

I also thought this was a wrestling thread and although I loved Jake the Snake Roberts I was gaga over Jimmy Superfly Snuka !

Dreams 12-16-2011 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajun_dee (Post 486988)
I play but had to cut down on how many games I had going on at once! I just don't have that much time to play :(

I also thought this was a wrestling thread and although I loved Jake the Snake Roberts I was gaga over Jimmy Superfly Snuka !

BTW...dont play with the above person...she cheats..:blink:

The_Lady_Snow 12-16-2011 06:58 AM

Damn it!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cajun_dee (Post 486988)

LOL I was thinkin' it's a WRESTLING thread YESSSSSS!!!

Ahh well I'll have to supress those memories now....

Gentle Tiger 12-16-2011 10:00 AM

Someone just foiled my perfect triple score plan with eh. Really? eh? :hamactor:

Dreams 12-16-2011 10:19 AM

someone just threw down a challenge...:pirate-steer:

Greyson 12-16-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger (Post 486942)

Do you have to be a member of Facebook to play this word game? Who knew? Here I have been muddling about doing Two Word Phrase and Word Association.

Gentle Tiger 12-16-2011 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyson (Post 487124)
Do you have to be a member of Facebook to play this word game? Who knew? Here I have been muddling about doing Two Word Phrase and Word Association.

Yes, it is a FB game. It isn't here on the Planet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 487130)
I am going to change GentleTiger to ImpatientTiger!

Ha! Say, can you or a member of the Admin team change the name of the thread to something more accurate? Can't have folks being all traumatized because their hopes of a wrestling discussion were dashed. And no, you cannot call it "Must Smite the Tiger"

JoSchmooze 12-16-2011 12:11 PM

Oh hell......I have it on my iPhone....
and have YET to win a single game!
So, if you would like to win, just start a game with me...

Beware though that if I am traveling, it takes a day or
three for me to respond...

Scuba 12-16-2011 12:16 PM

Alright...downloading the app now. You have all piqued my interest. :|

tazz 12-16-2011 12:31 PM

just started playing it on FB, but i don't know what i'm doing :|

Ebon 12-16-2011 12:36 PM

Yeah I don't know how to play either.

Scuba 12-16-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebon (Post 487181)
Yeah I don't know how to play either.

Looks like just a good ole fashion game of Scrabble!! Fun :)

Gentle Tiger 12-16-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scubadyke (Post 487192)
Looks like just a good ole fashion game of Scrabble!! Fun :)

You are right! And it's addicting. I blame June and Dixie for my addiction because heaven forbid I take responsibility for my own actions! I just started playing. I think it was last week or the week before. The only thing is you can only play with one person at a time as far as I know. But you can have multiple games going.

Enjoy! Looking forward to hearing WwF stories except for those about beating the Tiger. ha!

Greyson 12-16-2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger (Post 487198)
You are right! And it's addicting. I blame June and Dixie for my addiction because heaven forbid I take responsibility for my own actions! I just started playing. I think it was last week or the week before. The only thing is you can only play with one person at a time as far as I know. But you can have multiple games going.

Enjoy! Looking forward to hearing WwF stories except for those about beating the Tiger. ha!

I love Scrabble. It is my favorite game for many years now but I am not sure I can afford to get addicted to yet another deterrent. BFP is all I can handle.

Signing off from my place of employment. :|

Sparkle 12-16-2011 02:01 PM

I am a Words With Friends addict.

My username is: careysparkle

Game me! :)