Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Confessions Are Good For The Soul (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2398)

Gentle Tiger 11-23-2010 09:21 PM

Confessions Are Good For The Soul

I made the statement, "I have a confession to make" and it reminded me of someone who is no longer with us. So I am creating this thread in memory of her. Here you can come and confess whatever you need or want to confess. You can confess in whatever position you wish, dressed or in the nude.

I will start.

I would like to confess the following:
  • I ate 5 pieces of of those bite size Hershey chocolates from the variety bag in a row
:chocolate::chocolate::chocolate::chocolate: :chocolate:
  • I traded a dark chocolate piece for an extra creamy chocolate with almonds and toffee when the person next to me wasn't looking during the meeting
  • I wanted to trip someone "on accident" today because they showing out

That is all for now.

Andrea 11-23-2010 09:49 PM

Thank you so much for starting this. I miss confessing.....

I confess I did what I committed to do.

I confess someone else messed up.

I confess it makes me wonder if the universe is telling me it isn't something I should do.

Andrea

Blade 11-23-2010 09:51 PM

I confess Skippy did it..:fart:

Kenna 11-23-2010 09:57 PM

I confess I just ate the last MilkyWay Dark :hiding:

Gemme 11-23-2010 10:36 PM

I confess I, too, was thinking of the orginal Confessional and matriarch today.

I confess her memory makes me smile, bittersweetly.

I confess my guy is the bestest in the world.

I confess we've been kicking butt in the gym lately and I'm proud of both of us.

I confess that marshmallows DO belong on sweet potato casseroles and whipped topping DOES belong on sweet potato pie. :eyebat:

I confess the last confession with have someone all riled up about atrocities and whatnot.

I confess I did it on purpose. :giggle:

little_ms_sunshyne 11-23-2010 11:19 PM

[
I confess that I used the F word more than 10 times today (I should be a sailor)

I confess that I have naughty thoughts ATLEAST twice a day.

I confess that I laughed last week when my nemesis coworker walked around for a few hours with her fly down and I didnt tell her :)

I confess to drinking beer and eating chocolate dipped churros for dinner on a regular basis!

I confess about lying, I may or may not have used the F word more than 20 times today!!!!!

I confess to wanting to lose weight for vain reasons (like taking a pin-up picture)

I confess to not really feeling guilty for any of it!

Gentle Tiger 11-23-2010 11:37 PM

I confess the following in a t-shirt and boxers:
  • Confessor/post# 5 needs to extra penance for her willfull behavior!
  • I am glad to see people coming into the confessional.
  • The originator would be period.
  • I are some more candy.

Passionaria 11-24-2010 12:13 AM

True Love - Thich Nhat Hanh

I confess: to believing in true love ~

:rose:

Soft*Silver 11-24-2010 01:01 AM

I confess I am afraid to take a job and lose my medicaid because of all my health problems and I confess this makes me feel guilty like I am a freeloader off the government

I confess I have no way of getting anyone christmas presents this year and as each day comes closer to the holiday my depression over this deepens and I am getting worried about the depression as much as I worry about not being able to give gifts

I confess that I am an emotional eater and that I have not stayed on the surgeons diet because of the above...

bright_arrow 11-24-2010 01:18 AM

I confess that my constant fatigue lately is bugging me. Winter is coming, and with financial restraints and Christmas and birthdays, I worry that I am sinking into a bit of depression. I am in denial and just chalking it up to my poor diet and seemingly endless medicines.

I confess that the sole reason I come home for lunch is not to see my kitties or eat lunch, but to spend an extra twenty minutes with the person that I love.

I confess that I worry I am failing and no one will tell me I am failing.

I confess that pessimistic is contagious and I feel it creeping over me.

I confess sometimes I have to will my mouth shut to keep brutal honesty from coming forth.

I confess that being a college drop out, having no savings and working a part-time retail job makes me feel like a loser, and that's putting it lightly. Just admitting that brings tears that I won't let you see.

I confess that I keep a diary of my doubts and worries and mushy romantic feelings to try and keep it from overloading my mind.

I confess that I just want love more than anything in the world.

I confess that I have confessed too much.

katsarecool 11-24-2010 02:20 AM

I confess that waiting for an important call today I bought and ate a great deal of peanut butter cookies and swallowed them down with a cherry coke.

I confess that sometimes I feel so alone. When I know good and well that is BS.

I confess the holidays get me down too. It brings up a lot of not so pleasant memories.

I confess sometimes (well a lot of the times) I love and like my cats more than my bio family.

That's it for now......

girl_dee 11-24-2010 06:24 AM

oh boy, being raised Catholic this COULD be the thread for me..

I confess that my Catholic upbringing is a huge part of my BDSM stuff..

LipstickLola 11-24-2010 06:33 AM

I confess, I have been completely sucked back in....

asphaltcowboi 11-24-2010 06:38 AM

i confess that i confess alot of stuff to my dog!!

1PlayfulFemme 11-24-2010 07:05 AM

I confess...

I confess that I will always be very playful.

I confess that I learned a lot about myself yesterday and I am proud of myself for getting past some of my own walls.

I confess that the pumpkin pie that is resting in my fridge is calling my name.

I confess that one of these days, I am going to kick insomnias ass.

I confess that I am going to do my best to remember the way the holidays SHOULD feel..and try to create THAT with my gifts this year.

I confess that I am terribly worried about one of my furkids, and I hope that the vet can fix her.

I confess...that I might be considering spending some of our *gift money* on a day trip to the beach..even tho the beach is seven hours away... ;)

I confess..that a day with the Ocean...would heal some wounds...

I confess that I am currently trying to talk myself out of it..and into it at the same time.

I confess that I will fall in love with this thread...or I predict it..or both ;)

Andrea 11-24-2010 07:53 AM

I confess I am looking forward to six days in a row off work.

I confess I have absolutely nothing planned for the entire six days.

I confess to wishing everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

I confess one of my most favorite holiday present memories is a letter I received telling me how important I was to them.

I confess to being grateful for BFP.

I confess I love my honey more and more, each and every day.

Andrea

Gentle Tiger 11-24-2010 09:28 AM

I confess the following before I get dressed...
  • I am procrastinating instead of getting ready for work
  • I ate a piece of chocolate cake for breakfast

dark_crystal 11-24-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne (Post 234375)
[
I confess that I laughed last week when my nemesis coworker walked around for a few hours with her fly down and I didnt tell her :)

i confess to doing the exact same thing last week, but i was even worse! i made a twitter post summoning all of my "cool" co-workers to come look!

i should be spanked

Greyson 11-24-2010 10:26 AM

I confess I ate a bag of Doritos for dinner.

BullDog 11-24-2010 10:44 AM

I confess, no one ever had more zest for life than Her. She made me laugh like no other.