Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

easygoingfemme 07-19-2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargazingboi (Post 1076829)
made a chick pea salad with: tomato, onion, celery, cucumber, radish, avocado, garlic, basil, lemon (so the avocado doesn't turn color), red wine vinegar, cayenne pepper, sea salt, black pepper, soy milk, and sun flower seeds.

it's a new recipe found online...and it's not to bad...just maybe a keeper.

I'm digging everything but the soy milk in there... is it part of a dressing for the salad?

I can't decide what to eat here...

Gemme 07-19-2016 04:36 PM

I'm eating a black bean burger patty with a slice of Swiss cheese, broccoli and some Good Health Kettle Chips Sweet Potato: Sweet Chipotle chips. Super yummy.

stargazingboi 07-19-2016 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easygoingfemme (Post 1076844)
I'm digging everything but the soy milk in there... is it part of a dressing for the salad?

I can't decide what to eat here...

the soy milk is part of the dressing..but it also stated you could use water. honestly, you can't even taste it. It takes place of oil.

Bèsame* 07-19-2016 05:23 PM

Dinner break at work. Two hard boiled eggs, handful of cherry tomatoes with some mini peppers, string cheese, cottage cheese topped with fresh blueberries. Ginger ice tea.

Saving room for ice cream when I get home!

CherryWine 07-19-2016 05:30 PM

I picked up a barbacoa burrito from the local taqueria on my way home, and I'll likely have some cherries for dessert later.

BullDog 07-19-2016 05:39 PM

Pizza and strawberry twizzlers, lol.

I do have chicken and other things I really need to cook soon.

Brooklyn 07-19-2016 05:54 PM

Had a grilled cheeseburger with pepper jack cheese and sauteed onions - and a few Lays potato chips on the side

Gemme 07-19-2016 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1076849)
I'm eating a black bean burger patty with a slice of Swiss cheese, broccoli and some Good Health Kettle Chips Sweet Potato: Sweet Chipotle chips. Super yummy.

I forgot the watermelon. I had the last of it, about 6 cubes.

RockOn 07-19-2016 06:36 PM

black seedless grapes so far ... may or may not have some tuna and crackers later ... really not hungry much tonight ... went and got a veggie and cheese subway right before lunch, brought it back to work and worked lunch ... I still feel full from the sub

Jesse 07-19-2016 06:46 PM

I had a couple of plain sugar & nitrate free beef franks. I wasn't hungry enough to fix anything else to go with them because I've been experimenting with making Paleo tortillas, and well, someone had to taste test. :)

Chad 07-19-2016 09:19 PM

Dinner

I went out for Cajon food I had shrimp gumbo and crawfish etouffee. Washed it down with a margarita.

Yummy!

:cowboy:

Stone-Butch 07-19-2016 09:25 PM

supper

Two filets of sole with lots of lemon, salt and pepper and steamed broccoli

Jesse 07-20-2016 03:49 PM

I am making a taco salad to have for dinner, along with some pico de gallo and tomatillo salsa.

GeorgiaMa'am 07-20-2016 05:13 PM

- beef and broccoli
- steamed rice
- sweet potatoes
- lemonade

cinnamongrrl 07-20-2016 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargazingboi (Post 1076829)
made a chick pea salad with: tomato, onion, celery, cucumber, radish, avocado, garlic, basil, lemon (so the avocado doesn't turn color), red wine vinegar, cayenne pepper, sea salt, black pepper, soy milk, and sun flower seeds.

it's a new recipe found online...and it's not to
bad...just maybe a keeper.

That sounds amazing. I made something similar that was a nod to chicken salad but with chickpeas. I added celery and spices and a wee bit of mayo and it was GOOD.

PS your post reminded me that I have avocados!

Ps #2 try feta with avocado some time. Its like they were made for each other...lemon also adds some happiness to It...yummers

Bèsame* 07-20-2016 09:20 PM

OMG...the best Alfredo sauce ever!

Homemade with butter, cream cheese, half and half, garlic and added jalapeño. There was big fat shrimp over noodles.

A Diet Coke float was a treat as well!

candy_coated_bitch 07-21-2016 12:11 AM

Veggie "chicken" nuggets and tater tots. Klondike bar for dessert.

Orema 07-21-2016 04:41 AM

Grilled salmon with miso sauce, cauliflower rice, roasted peach or apple for dessert.

Brooklyn 07-21-2016 03:33 PM

A sloppy joe with some french fries sounds really good... then washing it down with some sweet iced tea.

GeorgiaMa'am 07-21-2016 05:30 PM

- lime and orange juice marinated chicken, grilled
- rice with some tomatoes and tiny, sweet, white corn kernels
- some really beautifully caramelized maduros/plantains
- corn tortillas - the smell of the lightly grilled masa flour was wondrous (Jesse, your experiments have put tortillas in my mind for days)