Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   GAME: Would You Rather? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3618)

Orema 10-05-2021 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1285572)
I can stay in bed only so long before my back grumbles so it's out to brunch I go.

WYR get a new piercing or a new tattoo?

A new piercing

Would you rather wear a "Make America Great Again" hat every day for a year or not bathe/shower for 6 months?

Gemme 10-05-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1285594)
A new piercing

Would you rather wear a "Make America Great Again" hat every day for a year or not bathe/shower for 6 months?

Oh geez. Well, it depends. If I could wear the hat for only a short time each day and in the privacy of my home, then that. If I could still take sink baths, then I'd take the shower ban.

WYR eat worms or crickets?

Stone-Butch 10-06-2021 04:40 AM

I think I would rather eat worms, I think they have more protein and are slippery to swallow without chewing.

WYR: drink coffee every hour and nothing else for one full day OR eat
nothing but mac and cheese every hour for one full day.

Orema 10-06-2021 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1285609)
I think I would rather eat worms, I think they have more protein and are slippery to swallow without chewing.

WYR: drink coffee every hour and nothing else for one full day OR eat
nothing but mac and cheese every hour for one full day.

I'd have coffee every hour because it would be close to fasting and I'm all for that. The mac and cheese would have me craving carbs for the rest of the week.

Would you rather clean stalls in a sauna and steam bath house in NYC for one year OR run for congress in 2022?

homoe 10-06-2021 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1285611)
I'd have coffee every hour because it would be close to fasting and I'm all for that. The mac and cheese would have me craving carbs for the rest of the week.

Would you rather clean stalls in a sauna and steam bath house in NYC for one year OR run for congress in 2022?

I doubt this tired old body would make it through even one week of cleaning stalls let alone a whole year! It appears a good deal of congressmen sit on their lard asses, flap their gums, and argue! That I CAN do!!!

WYR win a year's worth of free groceries OR win a year's worth of free housecleaning services

Stone-Butch 10-06-2021 06:09 PM

WTR

Years worth of housecleaning services for sure. I would still choose housekeeping services and take needles in my eyes .

WYR: Have a broken arm or a broken leg?

Gemme 10-07-2021 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1285626)
Years worth of housecleaning services for sure. I would still choose housekeeping services and take needles in my eyes .

WYR: Have a broken arm or a broken leg?

I'd take the arm and would hope that it wound up being my non-dominant side.

WYR walk barefoot over broken glass or pick berries in a sticker bush?

Stone-Butch 10-07-2021 10:19 PM

WYR

Pick berries in a sticker bush. That way at least I come out with something positive instead of bloody feet.

WYR: Get stuck many times by a porcupine or sprayed by a skunk?

FireSignFemme 10-07-2021 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1285653)
I'd take the arm and would hope that it wound up being my non-dominant side.

WYR walk barefoot over broken glass or pick berries in a sticker bush?

Pick berries? I'd rather fall into a sticker bush and try and swim my way out than walk on broken glass. I know because I've lived through both. Well sort of, the glass was actually mixed in with some very sharp pointy rocks so more of an even weight distribution thing. Also you fall through sticker bushes and hit the ground faster than you walk across across sharp pointy rocks laced with chunks, and bits and pieces of glass to safety. I healed from it faster too?

Anyhow if you had to do it all over again would you rather repeat third or seventh grade?

Orema 10-08-2021 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireSignFemme (Post 1285658)
Pick berries? I'd rather fall into a sticker bush and try and swim my way out than walk on broken glass. I know because I've lived through both. Well sort of, the glass was actually mixed in with some very sharp pointy rocks so more of an even weight distribution thing. Also you fall through sticker bushes and hit the ground faster than you walk across across sharp pointy rocks laced with chunks, and bits and pieces of glass to safety. I healed from it faster too?

Anyhow if you had to do it all over again would you rather repeat third or seventh grade?

Third grade with my favorite teacher, Mrs. Wade. Seventh grade was the worse year of school for me.

If you had to choose one, would you rather sleep overnight in a coffin or a haunted house?

Stone-Butch 10-08-2021 05:15 PM

WYR

Nobody really gets to try out a coffin so I would go for the test run there and it is probably quiet. Haunted house? Try anytime.

WYR: eat candy for a week or eat pickles (of your choice) for a week and
nothing else with either?

cathexis 10-08-2021 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1285673)
Nobody really gets to try out a coffin so I would go for the test run there and it is probably quiet. Haunted house? Try anytime.

WYR: eat candy for a week or eat pickles (of your choice) for a week and
nothing else with either?

candy! Used to eat tons of candy before being diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic.

WYR: eat a cabbage or a week's worth of Vidalia onions?

Stone-Butch 10-08-2021 09:54 PM

WYR

Cabbage for me, I love it. Daily if I had to.

WYR: Walk 10 miles in pouring rain or 5 miles in heavy drifting snow.

Gemme 10-08-2021 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1285656)
Pick berries in a sticker bush. That way at least I come out with something positive instead of bloody feet.

WYR: Get stuck many times by a porcupine or sprayed by a skunk?

I didn't see any answers for this one so I say stick me. I do NOT want to get sprayed by a skunk!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1285681)
Cabbage for me, I love it. Daily if I had to.

WYR: Walk 10 miles in pouring rain or 5 miles in heavy drifting snow.

Snow would be shorter but harder to do. I don't shy away from challenges so I say I'd go for the frostbite versus drowning.

WYR learn to play the cello or dance ballet?

Stone-Butch 10-09-2021 12:36 PM

WYR

Play the cello. Attempts at dancing ballet would just be making too much of a fool of myself lol.

WYR: sing alone on a stage with a crowded room or sing among others in a choir.?

Gemme 10-09-2021 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1285693)
Play the cello. Attempts at dancing ballet would just be making too much of a fool of myself lol.

WYR: sing alone on a stage with a crowded room or sing among others in a choir.?

I've already sung in a choir. On TV too.

So, I'd go solo this time around.

WYR be able to dress in only one color for the rest of your life or not be able to say any of the following words the rest of your life...the, and, why, yes, no?

Stone-Butch 10-09-2021 11:57 PM

WYR

I have worn black for more years than I can remember so I would just like to carry on.

WYR: Talk whenever and how long you wish to your good friend then have to quit for 3 months OR talk to a person that has passed on for 10 minutes?

Orema 10-14-2021 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1285711)
I have worn black for more years than I can remember so I would just like to carry on.

WYR: Talk whenever and how long you wish to your good friend then have to quit for 3 months OR talk to a person that has passed on for 10 minutes?

Talk with someone that has passed for 10 minutes (I’d even take 1 minute).

Would you rather throw a party for someone else or have someone throw a party for you?

Gemme 10-14-2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1285789)
Talk with someone that has passed for 10 minutes (I’d even take 1 minute).

Would you rather throw a party for someone else or have someone throw a party for you?

Throw a party.

WYR be the chicken or the egg?

FireSignFemme 10-14-2021 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1285806)
Throw a party.

WYR be the chicken or the egg?

Fertilized or unfertilized? Hmm, I guess chicken

WYR be Heihei from Disney's Mulan or Goofball from Angry Birds?