Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

homoe 12-28-2021 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1286841)
SPRING !!!!


:goodpost:

Me as well Stone, me as well:hangloose:

Kenna 02-09-2022 08:09 PM

Getting this fuking cast off next week. I'm so over this.

Kenna 02-13-2022 08:26 PM

After taking my cast off my own damn self...I'm looking forward to the pain in my wrist going away. Almost 4 months in a cast did more damage than good.

Blade 04-02-2022 02:27 AM

Next Sunday! Camping for a week in SC. I'm going to fish and eat and sleep and fish and then I'm going to fish. Did I mention I'm going fishin

homoe 04-02-2022 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 1287706)
Next Sunday! Camping for a week in SC. I'm going to fish and eat and sleep and fish and then I'm going to fish. Did I mention I'm going fishin

...:giggle:

Good luck, I hope they are bittin Bud!

I'm looking forward to Monday, it's payday!

Soft*Silver 04-06-2022 10:32 PM

I have applied for a new job. I have loved being a childrenís therapist these last 10 years, but getting burned out. Covid was a horrible two-year period! The increase of mental health and behavioral issues dramatically increased. Lack of socialization with age peers and being with their dysfunctional families 24/7 did a lot of damage. This new job works with the polar opposite population, the elderly. I find out Monday if I have the job.

homoe 04-07-2022 06:31 AM

Tomorrow..
 
..If all goes well, it should include a Cloverleaf pizza :eating:

Soft*Silver 04-11-2022 01:11 PM

I have the job!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soft*Silver (Post 1287754)
I have applied for a new job. I have loved being a childrenís therapist these last 10 years, but getting burned out. Covid was a horrible two-year period! The increase of mental health and behavioral issues dramatically increased. Lack of socialization with age peers and being with their dysfunctional families 24/7 did a lot of damage. This new job works with the polar opposite population, the elderly. I find out Monday if I have the job.


FireSignFemme 04-11-2022 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soft*Silver (Post 1287799)
I have the job!!!

That's fantastic, congratulations!

homoe 04-13-2022 08:14 AM

~~~

A trip to Chicago, hopefully sooner than later..:hangloose:

JDeere 04-15-2022 09:05 AM

Going back to work, when I can secure a new job.

and possibly moving back to Oklahoma

kittygrrl 04-15-2022 12:15 PM

looking forward to....
 
everything ..

Orema 04-16-2022 08:17 AM

Looking forward to starting therapy next week. Here's hoping it will be a good fit.

Stone-Butch 04-16-2022 06:04 PM

Looking forward to
 
Finding that special woman before I give up looking.

homoe 04-17-2022 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stone-Butch (Post 1287852)
Finding that special woman before I give up looking.




Could the Easter Bunny perhaps have left you one? I'd do an egghunt if I were you just to cover all the bases......

Stone-Butch 04-18-2022 01:22 PM

Looking forward to
 
Now that you mention it, I got no woman BUT I had a wonderful rabbit stew for Easter. LOL

Soft*Silver 04-18-2022 08:07 PM

I handed in my notice to my current position. I go tomorrow for her urine screen to make sure Iím not a crackhead. Lol. I had a 24 hour relapse 14 years ago, but aside from that one day Iíve had 33 years of sobriety. So I think Iím pretty good in regard to that. I am so excited to start this new job! Itís not easy for 65 year old defined a new job But I landed a dream job!

FireSignFemme 04-29-2022 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soft*Silver (Post 1287875)
I handed in my notice to my current position. I go tomorrow for her urine screen to make sure Iím not a crackhead. Lol. I had a 24 hour relapse 14 years ago, but aside from that one day Iíve had 33 years of sobriety. So I think Iím pretty good in regard to that. I am so excited to start this new job! Itís not easy for 65 year old defined a new job But I landed a dream job!

That is awesome!

FireSignFemme 04-29-2022 09:58 PM

Things in the mail
Pay day
Grocery delivery
Mother's Day gift

Reach 04-29-2022 10:27 PM

Moving into my brand new digs in 2 months!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:04 AM.

ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018