Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Scrabble Slam!! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248)

Gemme 10-20-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weatherboi (Post 210922)
Ache :mohawk:

Sneaky! Only one letter can be changed out per post.

*grin*

***ICHE***

Idaho Coalition of Home Educators

JustLovelyJenn 10-21-2010 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 211373)
Sneaky! Only one letter can be changed out per post.

*grin*

***ICHE***

Idaho Coalition of Home Educators

OMG!!! I got this....

ICEE

Yes, that wonderful, lovely, frozen beverage that we have all slurped on a hot summer afternoon... ICEE

citybutch 10-21-2010 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn (Post 211719)
OMG!!! I got this....

ICEE

Yes, that wonderful, lovely, frozen beverage that we have all slurped on a hot summer afternoon... ICEE

ICED

was that already done?

Gemme 10-21-2010 01:23 PM

Repeating words sometimes happens and sometimes we have to back out of a particularly tough word the way we came in!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by citybutch (Post 211739)
ICED

was that already done?

***aced***

citybutch 10-21-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 211837)
***aced***

***AGED***

rlin 10-21-2010 04:49 PM

(more characters here)

ages...


citybutch 10-21-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rlin (Post 211939)
(more characters here)

ages...



***ACES***

was this one already done?

MysticOceansFL 10-21-2010 06:11 PM

Faces:harley:

Gemme 10-22-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by citybutch (Post 211957)
***ACES***

was this one already done?

It's okay if it has. These are harder than most of the ones we've done before. It would be too difficult to never repeat words in this whole thread. :)

***acer***

Gentle Tiger 10-22-2010 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 212766)
It's okay if it has. These are harder than most of the ones we've done before. It would be too difficult to never repeat words in this whole thread. :)

***acer***

Acer---->Aser

Gemme 10-22-2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger (Post 212781)
Acer---->Aser

***asor***

Gentle Tiger 10-22-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 212841)
***asor***

Asor----->Asur

citybutch 10-23-2010 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger (Post 212844)
Asor----->Asur

ABUR

only because I couldn't think of anything in English.

Gentle Tiger 10-23-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by citybutch (Post 212966)
ABUR

only because I couldn't think of anything in English.

Abur------>Amur

Gemme 10-23-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gentle Tiger (Post 212977)
Abur------>Amur

***amor***

Greyson 10-23-2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 213097)
***amor***



amor ----- rome



I just saw the scrabble slam commercial last night and then saw this today. I hope I am playing this correctly.

Gemme 10-23-2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyson (Post 213109)
amor ----- rome



I just saw the scrabble slam commercial last night and then saw this today. I hope I am playing this correctly.

The first post in the gaming threads will always lay out the rules for you. We only change one letter at a time. So the A or M or O or R can be switched out with one other letter but it's not about scrambling the letters. I can see how the name of the thread might be deceiving. :)

citybutch 10-23-2010 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 213097)
***amor***

***AMOK***

citybutch 10-23-2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyson (Post 213109)
amor ----- rome



I just saw the scrabble slam commercial last night and then saw this today. I hope I am playing this correctly.

was a good one though...
:)

Gentle Tiger 10-23-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by citybutch (Post 213149)
***AMOK***

Amok------->Amos


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:10 PM.

ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018