Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Martina 06-19-2019 08:56 PM

Stir fried chicken thighs with onions, celery and Napa cabbage.
Diet Vernors

Gemme 06-20-2019 11:29 AM

Last night, I had shrimp cocktail, water, mustard potato salad and Belly Flops.

nycfem 06-23-2019 08:09 PM

popcorn, tofu "egg salad" with pickles, black bean soup with onions and cilantro, and a Vanilla Rawmantic bar. It was all so good! My stomach is really appreciating me going easy on the amount of raw veggies I have at night. Also, I'm loving not cooking- got all that I ate for this meal from the health food store.

Martina 06-24-2019 12:52 AM

Vegetable soup
Chicken and eggplant in garlic sauce
Diet Coke

Gemme 06-24-2019 06:03 AM

I had the last of the shrimp cocktail with a salad of romaine, light Caesar dressing, Caesar croutons, diced mini peppers, sliced cherry tomatoes and water to drink and the last of the pineapple vanilla ice cream.

GeorgiaMa'am 06-24-2019 06:43 PM

- Roast beef sandwich with melted brie on hearty white bread
- Applesauce
- A Butterfinger peanut butter cup

Bèsame* 06-26-2019 08:52 PM

Summer dinner..lol

Nachos
Coffee ice cream

Gemme 06-27-2019 06:00 AM

I had a "Latin" veggie burger on a bed of wild rice and beans, broccoli and water and 2 small root beer floats to drink. I say Latin in quotes because the box said Latin and other than extra beans and sweet potato, there's not much Latin flavor to it. No spice at all! I was disappointed so I've had to jazz it up with sauces or Pepper Jack cheese or jalapeno juice. Once it's jazzed up a bit, it's okay, though.

GeorgiaMa'am 06-27-2019 06:33 PM

- chicken and cheese enchiladas in green sauce
- rice
- carrots with butter
- applesauce

Gemme 06-28-2019 05:59 AM

I took naan and loaded it with honey ham, Swiss cheese, dill pickle chips and spicy brown mustard and then toasted it. I also had a smidge of mustard potato salad, coconut almond chocolate ice cream, an Arnold Palmer and water to drink and followed that up with a giant lolly.

GeorgiaMa'am 06-29-2019 12:31 AM

- vegetable soup
- rotisserie chicken
- potatoes au gratin
- iced tea

Gemme 06-29-2019 04:39 AM

I had water, watermelon salad, Halo ice cream and lemon cookies.

Martina 06-29-2019 07:16 AM

Chicken vegetable soup
Diet iced tea
Atkins snack bar

Chad 06-29-2019 01:08 PM

Dinner

Making shrimp, fries, and veggies for mom and I.

Cocktails to drink, mom likes my mix of Tom Collins.

:cowboy:

Princess 06-29-2019 07:21 PM

Tonight I made Alfredo with fresh roasted red pepper and grilled chicken. Harlow asked for seconds!

easygoingfemme 06-29-2019 07:33 PM

All day today I had to treat myself like I would a toddler in regards to food. Just put stuff out so I take a bite when I walk by but never sit down to eat. I don't know if I had a "dinner" but over the past six hours I grazed some cauliflower crust pizza, salad, and pears.

JDeere 06-29-2019 07:44 PM

Pizza.blick. it was bad.

GeorgiaMa'am 06-29-2019 09:09 PM

- tomato sandwich on white bread toast with provolone cheese
- broccoli cheese soup
- sweet tea to drink
- a sugar cookie for dessert

FireSignFemme 06-30-2019 04:37 AM

Stir fried vegetables with prawns mixed in, a whole bunch of them to keep me from missing the rice I won't be having as a side dish. J gave me a huge super size bag she picked up at Costco because she knows how much I like them. She's such a kind and thoughtful person. Anyhow along with that I'll be having some green tea, orange flavored sparkling water and an Outshine no sugar added orange flavored fruit juice bar. Monte will beg for a bit of the prawns, I'll give him a tiny piece. He'll chew it up and spit it out. As if to say – Every now and then I just need to check in and make sure you're still willing to indulge my every need. Now that I see you are, my work is done. Here you can have it back. Gee thanks son.

MsTinkerbelly 06-30-2019 12:28 PM

On the menu tonight:

Mushroom chicken
Jasmine rice with bits of veggies
Tossed salad