Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What have you done for yourself today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5284)

Hollylane 07-06-2012 07:22 AM

What have you done for yourself today?

Some of us get a little wrapped up some times in the daily grind (work, home, work, home...rinse and repeat), and doing for others more than we do for ourselves.

So, what have you done for yourself today?

Hollylane 07-06-2012 07:23 AM

This morning, I took a few moments before work to look up strengthening exercises for kayaking. It has long been a goal of mine to learn to kayak, and the summer is not getting any younger.

justkim 07-06-2012 07:47 AM

What a wonderful idea for a thread. I too get caught up in the day in and day out sameness of my day. Sleep,work,take care of Mimi... rinse repeat... ugh!
For this moment I am doing nothing... well does drinking coffee constitute doing nothing?

Have a great day!

Bleu 07-06-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollylane (Post 611767)
Some of us get a little wrapped up some times in the daily grind (work, home, work, home...rinse and repeat), and doing for others more than we do for ourselves.

So, what have you done for yourself today?

Love "rinse and repeat" !

I brushed my teeth.

clay 07-06-2012 08:41 AM

GREAT Thread Idea, Ms. Hollylane!

subscribing!
Going to go have a Starbucks VENTI Tazo Chai Latte iced later when I go to do errands!!

Blade 07-06-2012 03:17 PM

Replaced my old cell phone, with a new Lucid smart phone. Probably smarter than me actually but we will see. The old one was a good one though. Had it 3 yrs and it never failed me. I never had it cleaned and never had a minutes trouble out of it...um until I dropped it 3 times on the hardwood floor this weekend. So wish me luck with my new toy it will be a learning experience I'm sure.

Rockinonahigh 07-06-2012 03:42 PM

Today I spent time with the fur kids playing ball before it got to hot to be out,then I gave them a bath and dryed them real good...then Itook me a long cool shower and a nap with my clean fur kids on the bed.

~ocean 07-06-2012 03:45 PM

swam for 2 hrs non stop .. now kicking back to some santana ~~

JistMe 07-06-2012 03:51 PM

gesso

I took myself to the store, and instead of spending every extra cent of my paycheck on fun stuff for the baby, and things for other people, I saved out twenty just for me... and bought myself gesso, and some other things that I have been needing for a long time but doing without. I felt guilty all the way through the cash register, but my artwork will thank me.

JustJo 07-06-2012 04:34 PM

Love this thread idea :)

I'm another who tends to do a lot for others and leave myself off the list...

Today, I ate fish (which was fried...not the healthiest way, but a start), because I'm trying to eat more of it.

I also bought myself a really lovely soft green mid-calf length dress with floral detailing up one leg. All of my clothes are now far too big and shapeless....it's nice to get myself something pretty that fits! :)

SleepyButch 07-06-2012 05:29 PM

I took about a 30 minute nap this afternoon and it was refreshing.

2qt 07-06-2012 06:18 PM

I so stole the last :chocolate: in the fridge and so ate it all for myself lol..... :blink:

cara 07-06-2012 06:37 PM

I decided to skip tonights queer femme cabaret, "Femmetasia." Instead, I chose to stay home, relax, unwind, and go to bed early. after I decided to stay home, I found out there's a second show tomorrow evening. score!

Lazy Daze 07-06-2012 06:43 PM

I bought 4 new bras and 3 new panties.. I don't like spending money on them, but they were on clearance, and I needed some! :)

Bella~Vita 07-06-2012 06:47 PM

I did my laundry and bought groceries ... does that count?

RockOn 07-06-2012 07:09 PM

I cooked myself dinner - right now I am enjoying a glass of milk and a can of no beans chili with vidalia onion.

Kenna 07-06-2012 07:11 PM

I took a break.
I stood up for myself (against a previous coworker) .
I stood my ground.
I was assertive and behaved like the leader I am. (Assertive took me years to learn)
I walked away with confidence and self worth.
I took another break...
I treated myself to a small bowl of ice cream.

Metro 07-07-2012 04:09 AM

Sat on the back porch at my Dad's place (actually, laid back on one of those newfangled recliner style lawn chairs) and just took in the beautiful bug-free weather on a starry night with no thought of lengthy "to do" list intruding on relaxation... paradise!

:thumbsup:

Bleu 07-07-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat_Fl (Post 611988)
I did my laundry and bought groceries ... does that count?

Hell yeah, it counts...I scrubbed my house and did laundry. Took a shower and am now hangin' on the Planet.

It counts!

justkim 07-07-2012 08:16 PM

I bought a hand mixer... I know, I know... living on the edge... I have been telling myself for a while now that I would get one...
So today I bought something for myself...