Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The "I Love This Product!" Thread (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84)

Selenay 11-04-2009 10:22 PM

The "I Love This Product!" Thread

Tell me what products really did well by you.

Cuz I want to know.

Personally, I'm loving Brita pitchers and Tweezerman tweezers right now.

Linus 11-04-2009 10:48 PM

My Macbook Pro and my iPod Touch. I have to give credit: Apple makes some fine products.

Diva 11-04-2009 11:05 PM

Mr Clean has come out with a little sponge that has some miracle cleaner in it for soap scum...........and it WORKS without breaking a sweat! It's like it melts it off without taking off my polish! It's a great little product for about 3 bucks! 2 in a box.

I heart them.

~Diva

Lady Jewel 11-04-2009 11:44 PM

Magic Eraser

Has to be my Magic Eraser. As many of you know I moved last week and had a lot of damage to the walls from some kids that helped me move try and make ten pounds of chit fit into a five pound box LOL. They stripped a lot of the burgundy dye off my leather couch when it it hit the walls. My sis took that Magic Eraser and away went all the dye and did not strip the paint.

Jewel

Mel C. 11-05-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackhammer (Post 665)
Oh this is easy.

My Kelly Kettle is the BEST, hands down.

since I had to look it up...linky to kelly kettle

Selenay 11-05-2009 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackhammer (Post 697)
Thanks Mel, let me make it up to you.

Video
YouTube- Kelly Kettle Demonstration and Review - Part 1

Good find on the link, thats the company I ordered it from.
The NEW stainless steel ones are getting a bad review though.

I should probably do another video in the woods behind my house, the woodland animals aren't so noisy here in the South.

...I'm sorry, did you actually just start a fire using cotton balls?

I think this should go in the survival thread, too. :eek:

Medusa 11-05-2009 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Jewel (Post 679)
Has to be my Magic Eraser. As many of you know I moved last week and had a lot of damage to the walls from some kids that helped me move try and make ten pounds of chit fit into a five pound box LOL. They stripped a lot of the burgundy dye off my leather couch when it it hit the walls. My sis took that Magic Eraser and away went all the dye and did not strip the paint.

Jewel

THIS.

They are also magical on tubs, tile, and laminate counters!

Scorp 11-05-2009 05:34 AM

Our Vitamix. It's awesome. Had no intention of getting it until I saw all the cool, delicious things it come make in seconds and got to taste some samples. I'm usually not swayed by that stuff, but, I was up close and personal and it was amazing what this thing could do in no time. REAL peanut butter by tossing real peanuts into it with nothing else added to it. We made ice cream out of fresh fruit. Too much stuff to list here. In any case, pure heaven this Vitamix is. I wanted to toss all kinds of shit into this thing and see what concoctions I could come up with.

Toss me a labcoat and mess my hair, I'm now a mad scientist of the Vitamix! Wait, don't mess my hair, that's sacred ground. Which leads me to another fine product: My hair product (Beyond the Zone) Hair gel. A little dab'll do ya :p

Julie 11-05-2009 07:21 AM

Doggie Doors! I am so tired of being the submissive to four dogs who want to go out and chase leaves for 5 minutes at a time, each at different intervals, come back in and chase again.

A brilliant invention, of which I do not have, as cats can fit through, and so can skunks.

IrishGrrl 11-05-2009 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 717)
Our Vitamix. It's awesome. Had no intention of getting it until I saw all the cool, delicious things it come make in seconds and got to taste some samples. I'm usually not swayed by that stuff, but, I was up close and personal and it was amazing what this thing could do in no time. REAL peanut butter by tossing real peanuts into it with nothing else added to it. We made ice cream out of fresh fruit. Too much stuff to list here. In any case, pure heaven this Vitamix is. I wanted to toss all kinds of shit into this thing and see what concoctions I could come up with.

Toss me a labcoat and mess my hair, I'm now a mad scientist of the Vitamix! Wait, don't mess my hair, that's sacred ground. Which leads me to another fine product: My hair product (Beyond the Zone) Hair gel. A little dab'll do ya :p

Real peanuts? Really? As opposed tooooooooooo???

:D

When I first read.."mess my hair" I nearly fainted and thought WOW , Scorps come FAR baby!! But no.......still a pretty boy!

Mel C. 11-05-2009 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme (Post 723)
Doggie Doors! I am so tired of being the submissive to four dogs who want to go out and chase leaves for 5 minutes at a time, each at different intervals, come back in and chase again.

A brilliant invention, of which I do not have, as cats can fit through, and so can skunks.

I had a doggie door...it was AWESOME! I believe that you can get a collar with some kinda radio control do-hickey that allows the dogs through the door but not the cats/skunks (in whatever direction).

I spose it they were up the dogs arse they might still get through :eek:

Mel C. 11-05-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

I should probably do another video in the woods behind my house, the woodland animals aren't so noisy here in the South.

Great video Jack *thumbs up smiley*

Jet 11-05-2009 12:07 PM

leverage gym and squat machine by POWERTEC
both are awesome systems.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selenay (Post 658)

Cuz I want to know.

Just_G 11-05-2009 12:57 PM

Walborne!! It is the Walgreen brand of the Airborne product, invented by a teacher to help stay healthy during cold/flu season. ($6.99 for 10 tablets is well worth it to me to stay healthy!)
I started taking it 3 days before the Vegas bash....have been drinking one every day since...been on two more plane rides, around someone with the H1N1, and I have YET to get sick! *knocking on wood here*

I am normally sick for at least a week after the bash, but because I drank Walborne every morning, I think I stayed healthy when about 85% of the people that went, ended up sicker than dogs!

I am a believer and will continue to drink it every morning!

Scorp 11-05-2009 08:49 PM

As opposed to styrofoam packing peanuts.....

And yes Irish, some things never change, however,<leans forward and whispers> the hair gets messed up in bed <wigglin' eyebrows> :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrishGrrl (Post 731)
Real peanuts? Really? As opposed tooooooooooo???

:D

When I first read.."mess my hair" I nearly fainted and thought WOW , Scorps come FAR baby!! But no.......still a pretty boy!

evolveme 11-05-2009 08:54 PM

As fond as I am about what the Magic Eraser can do to get marks off the walls, I really have gripe about it:

Why does it have to dissolve in your hands so quickly?

Since there's no other product (that I know of) that works as effectively, I really wish they'd improve on this little hitch.

Yanno?

Jett 11-05-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Video
YouTube- Kelly Kettle Demonstration and Review - Part 1

Good find on the link, thats the company I ordered it from.
The NEW stainless steel ones are getting a bad review though.

Excellent... I am sooooooo sold on that Jack! (and great demonstration)

D-Money 11-07-2009 07:24 AM

http://www.aromaleigh.com/

woman-owned mineral cosmetic company. great quality, amazing value, free samples and personal notes from the owner with every order. more glitters than you will believe! i love this company ... i have over 100 of her shadows!!

blush 11-07-2009 07:39 AM

Mrs. Meyers cleaning supplies.

all natural, smells amazing, and. it. works.

Bootboi 11-07-2009 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Selenay (Post 658)

Cuz I want to know.

Step away from the tweezers! ;) I like the tweezerman tweezers but seriously 25 bucks for a pair? They should dance and sing.

D-Money 11-07-2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootboi (Post 1538)
Step away from the tweezers! ;) I like the tweezerman tweezers but seriously 25 bucks for a pair? They should dance and sing.

in the world of brow tweezing, they do! totally worth the $

Jet 11-07-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootboi (Post 1538)

ha ha ha!..........

dixie 11-07-2009 11:40 AM

hmm... i just can't get into the tweezers. i cry like a baby when i have to tweeze my own eyebrows, but yet it doesn't even bother me to have someone yank them out with hot wax.. lol

fav products I've tried lately:
-MagicJack (it's very useful if u don't want a regular phone company)
-my new BlackBerry
-a handy dandy bottle of Scratch Out (since my son REFUSES to put his XBox 360 and Wii games back in their original boxes!)
-Phillips GoGear media player

Queerasfck 11-25-2009 10:17 PM

Who's running this show?

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteFemme (Post 723)

Ahhha! Another poor submissive human that has four dogs!! We thought we were the only ones! And we have NO DOGGIE DOOR! Insane, we are!

apretty 11-25-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzeeTiger (Post 12487)
Ahhha! Another poor submissive human that has four dogs!! We thought we were the only ones! And we have NO DOGGIE DOOR! Insane, we are!

arf arf arf --today it feels like 5 dogs, nay 20! if we count the neighbor's dog left outside and barking all day.

Queerasfck 11-25-2009 10:27 PM

Now, if we could just invent something that walked them daily and picked up their presents.....o wait that's me.

violaine 11-25-2009 10:41 PM

nordic ware bakeware. chrysanthemum bundt.

Gemme 11-25-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_G (Post 800)
Walborne!! It is the Walgreen brand of the Airborne product, invented by a teacher to help stay healthy during cold/flu season. ($6.99 for 10 tablets is well worth it to me to stay healthy!)
I started taking it 3 days before the Vegas bash....have been drinking one every day since...been on two more plane rides, around someone with the H1N1, and I have YET to get sick! *knocking on wood here*

I am normally sick for at least a week after the bash, but because I drank Walborne every morning, I think I stayed healthy when about 85% of the people that went, ended up sicker than dogs!

I am a believer and will continue to drink it every morning!

Does it taste better than Airborne? Airborne worked for me when I took it, but I hate, hate, HATE the taste.

Quote:

Originally Posted by evolveme (Post 964)
As fond as I am about what the Magic Eraser can do to get marks off the walls, I really have gripe about it:

Why does it have to dissolve in your hands so quickly?

Since there's no other product (that I know of) that works as effectively, I really wish they'd improve on this little hitch.

Yanno?

I agree. It's a big tease.

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Money (Post 1484)
http://www.aromaleigh.com/

woman-owned mineral cosmetic company. great quality, amazing value, free samples and personal notes from the owner with every order. more glitters than you will believe! i love this company ... i have over 100 of her shadows!!

Sounds good!

MizzSabra 11-25-2009 10:52 PM

I swear by this stuff.

Dylan 11-26-2009 09:13 PM

Has anyone said The Furminator yet? It's a dog brush thingy that's absolutely amazing. Tried it once, bought one that day. It's the ONLY thing that will clean off a German Shepherd!

And my very fav cleaning product...vinegar. Finally tried if after being told about its magic for about 20years. I now refuse to use anything else. It cleans EVERYTHING, and it even cuts right through that kitchen grease that builds up under the that stove venty thing. AND it's a natural deodorizer...AND it kills fleas. AND it cleans glass, mirrors, walls, floors, EVERYTHING. AND it's cheap as hell. AND it's just magic.

Dylan

NotAnAverageGuy 11-27-2009 02:15 AM

Pedi Paws, this is best thing I have used on my dogs nails and she ain't that scared of it like she is everything else including the groomers tools!

christie 11-27-2009 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 12760)
Has anyone said The Furminator yet? It's a dog brush thingy that's absolutely amazing. Tried it once, bought one that day. It's the ONLY thing that will clean off a German Shepherd!

Dylan

We :love1: the Furminator! When its "homemade Mommy :buzz cut:" time for our giant :schnauzer: its been a lifesaver! I didn't think it worked as well on the mini :schnauzers:, but they generally go to the groomer every month.

We couldn't live without the Gentle Leader for the giant either... we walk Samson rather than him :dogwalking: us.

Queerasfck 11-27-2009 09:12 AM

Fur Monger

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 12760)

Dylan

Quote:

Originally Posted by christie0918 (Post 12832)
We :love1: the Furminator! When its "homemade Mommy :buzz cut:" time for our giant :schnauzer: its been a lifesaver! I didn't think it worked as well on the mini :schnauzers:, but they generally go to the groomer every month.

We couldn't live without the Gentle Leader for the giant either... we walk Samson rather than him :dogwalking: us.

I agree, the Furminator really works well on our extra furry variety of dog, a fawn pug. You could make another dog out of all the fur that comes off of Buster (aka Buster Rhymes, aka Sir Bustem Up, Bustylishious) our pug.

Andrew, Jr. 11-27-2009 04:15 PM

Rosie and I like the Cesar Millan books and dvd's on dog behavior and training.

I also like the Chillow for your pillow. I used it for when I had my hand surgery. I also use it when my knee acts up.

violaine 11-27-2009 08:08 PM

[QUOTE=Dylan;12760]And my very fav cleaning product...vinegar. Finally tried if after being told about its magic for about 20years. I now refuse to use anything else. It cleans EVERYTHING, and it even cuts right through that kitchen grease that builds up under the that stove venty thing. AND it's a natural deodorizer...AND it kills fleas. AND it cleans glass, mirrors, walls, floors, EVERYTHING. AND it's cheap as hell. AND it's just magic.

Dylan

hi dylan :wateringgarden:

i only use vinegar- usually a drop or two of dawn soap, vinegar, and water for cleaning around the guinea pigs. they are also chemically sensitive, and i just use vinegar everywhere. works great for the shower/tub/sinks. very inexpensive. {{you all}}

Surayna 11-27-2009 08:43 PM

My shark canister steamer. I can clean anything with it! It was $99 at Shopko and well worth the price. I can clean baseboards, cracks, crevices, toilets, sinks, truck tires, absolutely everything you can get wet (or at least damp). It does an amazing job on floors and windows, too.

StillettoDoll 11-27-2009 10:23 PM

Hand Cream

Avon Skin so soft "Winter Soft" with Hydroseal Hand cream
This is a great hand cream for winter hands ! I buy many bottles for me and for my all my friends , they all love it !.Avon only sell this stuff during the winter months so stock up . right now only $1.99 It works for dry hands!
-Doll:blueheels: