Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thinking Harder (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Harshness or Kindness that is the question? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8147)

Bubala 08-22-2016 08:22 PM

Harshness or Kindness that is the question?

They say kindness is contagious... Unfortunately, sometimes all one can do is stick to their amicable warmth even in the light of the harshest hostile responses.

Have you even found yourself being an object of someone uncalled-for hatred for no plausible reason?

Some people seems to choose such sharp, harsh, heavy negativity as a rule to live by. Lately, I have been wondering why this is. Some people just seem to have been abused so much so that they simply do not have the ability to comprehend that not everyone is "paying" any games of intrigue and true genuine humanity and kindness indeed exist. Not everyone is out to get them. Not everyone wants blood.

The more I thought, the more I started to feel sorry for the harsh ones... How much they must have suffered, who or what must have scarred them so bad, beyond any humanity? How much heavy burden they still must carry and how much they must be unkind to their own selves first, to hate the world around they so damn bad...

Socially inept, emotionally unintelligent or simple a sociopath? What is the universal diagnosis for the barking human beast who just won't stop growling or trying to bite at the slightest human interaction?

Literature describes most sociopaths as chameleons with, at times even, admirable social acumen.

Is choice of human kindness dependent on our emotional intelligence? Are the hereditary or environmental contributors to ones EQ to blame for depth or shallowness of ones ability to feel empathy, consciously elect kindness, or basic human warmth?

There is humanity in the world, I firmly believe so.

What do you think?

RockOn 08-22-2016 09:12 PM

Very interesting topic. :)
And one that could be commented upon on so many different levels.

I don't think, in all cases, people need to necessarily be socially inept, emotionally unintelligent or a simple sociopath. There could possibly be some who are intentionally a bit abrupt at times in order to keep safe space from other people and it could be their trust gizmo has completely worn out. The possibility exists that I could maybe be one of these - just a broken gizmo with no desire to fix it and doesn't view the present situation as a bad deal at all but simply a safe, less complex deal. Hope this comment of mine does not bring on a lot of questions because I am not prepared to get any deeper than this.

Will be checking back to see where others take this topic. :)

edit: Yes, I do agree there is definitely kindness in this world - it exists!

Tuff Stuff 09-04-2017 03:41 PM

Never give up hope that there is kindness left in the world.I would of given up long time ago if there wasn't.In rt I give what I receive...but personally on a day to day meeting people I like to keep it civil.

JDeere 09-04-2017 04:50 PM

Sometimes it's easier to be harsh then it is to be kind.

It's hard to suck up pride and anger to be kind to someone, no matter what.

Tuff Stuff 07-30-2019 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuff Stuff (Post 1167345)
Never give up hope that there is kindness left in the world.I would of given up long time ago if there wasn't.In rt I give what I receive...but personally on a day to day meeting people I like to keep it civil.

Online it's hard to know what a person is 'saying' to me.In real life it's so much easier to communicate and I know instantly when someone want's to talk or argue. Usually I walk away from a fight unless my life or family's life is in danger. I won't be a victim in real life. I'm mean,and I know it...best for everyone I walk away.

homoe 07-30-2019 06:20 PM

https://teeshirtpalace-production.s3...jpg?1522880973