Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Your Secret Obsession? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4798)

kittygrrl 03-24-2012 10:19 AM

Your Secret Obsession?

It can be anything person, food, sex, music, sport, hobby- past, present, future..only rule is it's yours

kittygrrl 03-24-2012 10:21 AM

crushing on...crunchy peanut butter and chris pureka

Christy51274 03-24-2012 10:36 AM

Anything with blue crab (crabcakes, crab balls, soft-shelled crab sandwiches, crab dip...love it all)

Immaculately groomed eyebrows.

:seeingstars:

Christy51274 03-24-2012 10:37 AM

Chomping down on crunchy peanut butter! Now, that's something I love to do as well.

Almost forgot. OBSESSED with popping bubble wrap! I check packages just for bubble wrap and will even save some to pop for later.

kittygrrl 03-24-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christy51274 (Post 552511)
Anything with blue crab (crabcakes, crab balls, soft-shelled crab sandwiches, crab dip...love it all)

Immaculately groomed eyebrows.

:seeingstars:

YUM..:hk13:

admitting.. altho trying to stay raw, i do fall for those..

chocolate marshmallow bunnies (with big ears)

apretty 03-24-2012 11:37 AM

office supplies

pretty paper

ladybugs (when i've earned it, Qwerty calls me a grouchy ladybug.)

soup (with clear broth, mainly pho but i like a good matzo or chix noodle.)

*don't judge! :)

Ebon 03-24-2012 11:48 AM

I'm obsessed with Serenity/Firefly. It's my ring tone and I watch the series once a month. :| I may need an intervention.

WomenMoveMe 03-24-2012 11:52 AM

Boxes! Not packing boxes, but rather old wooden cigar boxes, an unopened deck of cards, those tin boxes used for band-aids, old small antique boxes, any box that is somewhat small, but substantial. I just really like the way they fit, and feel in my hands.

Antique radios. I restore them and love the look and feel of them. I can't really explain my draw to them. It is as though they once held such an important job. They were the only source of communication and entertainment for quite some time. I feel as though they should be honored. Restoring them, is my way of doing so.

spritzerJ 03-24-2012 12:07 PM

I love to can and that isn't a secret. Sure I do it for the healthy food, fun with friends, the zen of the process, the mess, the pop of the seals. And really is all about the jars. Clear glass canning jars. I can appreciate the old tinted ones, even the fancy quilted patterned jam jars. But for me a plain ole 1/2 pint, pint, quart or half gallon jar makes me smile. They glitter all lined up on the shelf. Have so many uses and reuses. sigh... I'm gonna go line them up again just for fun now.

Cin 03-24-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebon (Post 552552)
I'm obsessed with Serenity/Firefly. It's my ring tone and I watch the series once a month. :| I may need an intervention.

OMG I loved Firefly. I can't believe they canceled that show after one season, if it even was a full season. It was amazing. I so get your obsession. I could easily watch it once a month. I don't though. Hmmm? Maybe you do need an intervention. :tease:

Yard sales, flea markets, apartment sales, craig's list, wherever I can get stuff cheap. I buy things I plan to fix up. I have all these ideas about how I'm going to refurnish, refinish, redo something or make it into something else entirely. I love to shop at the Habitat store and also hardware stores where I can get cheap reject or returned paint called 'oops paint'. I collect all this stuff and if I finish one project every six months I'm lucky. I guess for me the fun is in the collecting and the planning.

Also i love to play RPGs.

DapperButch 03-24-2012 12:21 PM

Researching stuff on the internet. It can be anything, for anything.

I get so excited when I have a reason to go on consumer reports!

Recent examples: grass fertilizers, dog treadmills, a water pump for my car, investing for retirement, reverse osmosis sytems for the kitchen sink. I can spend HOURS upon HOURS researching stuff to determine the best choice for my purposes. Love it!

I even love searching for stuff for other people.

QueenofSmirks 03-24-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WomenMoveMe (Post 552555)
Boxes! Not packing boxes, but rather old wooden cigar boxes, an unopened deck of cards, those tin boxes used for band-aids, old small antique boxes, any box that is somewhat small, but substantial. I just really like the way they fit, and feel in my hands.

... .

I, too, have an obsession with small boxes! Preferably square or rectangular, the sharper the edges, the better. I do like some in other shapes, like hearts, but I'm very particular about them. My friends tease me about this constantly. The first time I shopped at Ikea and rounded the corner in the Marketplace where there was a 25-foot high wall of nothing but boxes, I almost passed out. LOL

Canela 03-24-2012 12:28 PM

I am crazy about little Mexican clay dishes and pottery. I used to play with them as a little girl, now I collect them.

Peeps. Yes, Peeps! Mostly I like the peeps and the bunnies, any color any season. I get so excited when Easter season starts because most stores have a display or end caps dedicated to them and when I come across one, you'd think I just spotted a rock star or something! Lol

aishah 03-24-2012 12:32 PM

checking the mail. i can't do it anymore myself because it's up three flights of stairs (my pca does it twice a week now) but i used to run to the mailbox every day. i'm a snail mail letter writer and i love the surprise of wondering what's in the mailbox every day :)

Christy51274 03-24-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittygrrl (Post 552538)
YUM..:hk13:

admitting.. altho trying to stay raw, i do fall for those..

chocolate marshmallow bunnies (with big ears)

Forget the mallet, I use my hands and teeth. LOLLL.

http://media.hamptonroads.com/cache/...ges/319111.jpg

TimilDeeps 03-24-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canela (Post 552574)
I am crazy about little Mexican clay dishes and pottery. I used to play with them as a little girl, now I collect them.

Peeps. Yes, Peeps! Mostly I like the peeps and the bunnies, any color any season. I get so excited when Easter season starts because most stores have a display or end caps dedicated to them and when I come across one, you'd think I just spotted a rock star or something! Lol

http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/peep...ate-your-world

tonaderspeisung 03-24-2012 02:05 PM

duke's chowder house - pacific ocean mahi mahi tacos
they are all i've thought about all week

Inked_Trinity 03-24-2012 04:43 PM

Viet Nam war history! I can't get enough knowledge about it. I read everything, watch everything, listen to stories from those that served. It fascinates me .

scootebaby 03-24-2012 05:22 PM

wheat pennies

bicentennial quarters

coke items..bottles,cans etc

front facing things in check out lines

cleaning the table when im out to eat

dixie 03-24-2012 05:23 PM

Not really secret...some slightly embarrassing, nonetheless...

Hello Kitty

sparkly and/or pink things

office supplies

leatherbound journals

cat stuff

Twilight movies

shoes

hair accessories

textbooks