Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

Gemme 03-06-2011 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 296042)
Crap I have to live with him:|
Look at mine dear
Mine are all done dear
Do you like them dear
It's a good thing I love him a hella lot

That's kinda how we usually feel about you.

:blink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 296341)
Eleven Spring Things are finished.

with a few extra's thrown in for friends, lovers and others.

Now, I'll just wait. . . . . . patiently....:byebye::goodluck:

I'll join Diva in hating you in Christian love also.

I tried to organize my craft corner today. The volume of stuff has proved to be daunting. I may or may not have a serious craft addiction.

I do, however, know EXACTLY what I'm doing for the Spring project and have known for TWO whole days!!!

*smug Snoopy dance*

Diva 03-06-2011 11:30 PM

She does. Just sayin'....
We both should be in CA....and that's NOT California. :eyebat:

Tommi 03-06-2011 11:31 PM

<----See Tommi Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 296629)

I tried to organize my craft corner today. The volume of stuff has proved to be daunting. I may or may not have a serious craft addiction.

I do, however, know EXACTLY what I'm doing for the Spring project and have known for TWO whole days!!!

*smug Snoopy dance*

I am soo soooo glad to know that (A) you have a crafty corner and (B) you already have and idea for "Spring"..... The deadline is only several weeks away, so having a thought in your head at least is a great thing..:hangloose: Way to go. *Tommi Happy Dance*

amiyesiam 03-07-2011 12:41 AM

[QUOTE=Gemme;296629]That's kinda how we usually feel about you.

I know that (really huff and stuff)
I am being overtaken by my Husband
and that dear
just ain't right (giggle)

Corkey 03-07-2011 12:43 AM

[quote=amiyesiam;296655]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 296629)
That's kinda how we usually feel about you.

I know that (really huff and stuff)
I am being overtaken by my Husband
and that dear
just ain't right (giggle)

You are far more creative than I Love, if that makes it any easier?

amiyesiam 03-07-2011 12:43 AM

[quote=Corkey;296658]
Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 296655)

You are far more creative than I Love, if that makes it any easier?

no
I am devistated

Corkey 03-07-2011 12:44 AM

[quote=amiyesiam;296659]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 296658)

no
I am devistated

You can't say that with a smile on your face and have me believe it LOL.

amiyesiam 03-07-2011 12:47 AM

[quote=Corkey;296660]
Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 296659)

You can't say that with a smile on your face and have me believe it LOL.

very funny

Gemme 03-07-2011 02:08 PM

I think I'm going to have to use a different base for my pieces. The foam is just not cooperating. :blink:

Soft*Silver 03-07-2011 03:44 PM

hooking

has anyone wool hooked rugs? I am hoping to get into this. I am looking for a hook tho and I am hoping someone might have any kind of leftover latch hooks from one of their old rug hooking kits from long ago. I guess I am trying to do a freecycle thing in the craft corner hereI will pay postage to get it here. Or swap you for something I might have...

I am going thru my stuff and organizing it. I am going to be determining what I am going to keep doing and what I am going to stay focused on. I would like to post what I will have to offer. There are things I tried and just didnt like.

Is this ok?

Gemme 03-07-2011 05:34 PM

I don't have a problem with it, softness. We're all crafts, all the time here. :cheesy:

nycfem 03-07-2011 06:44 PM

I received Purepisces Post Secret post cards today, and thus I have everyone's projects! I will mail them out sometime this week :)

Corkey 03-07-2011 07:37 PM

Our friends lionpaw stopped by and brought us goodies. We even had call conferencing with Ami. I'm done with the spring project and am on to a mini book I may or may not give to our grandson. It all depends on the friggen USPS carrier.

nycfem 03-07-2011 09:05 PM

BB and I got to talk to Lionpaw this weekend. They are a real treat!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corkey (Post 297036)
Our friends lionpaw stopped by and brought us goodies. We even had call conferencing with Ami. I'm done with the spring project and am on to a mini book I may or may not give to our grandson. It all depends on the friggen USPS carrier.

Pixie 03-07-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softness (Post 296896)
has anyone wool hooked rugs? I am hoping to get into this. I am looking for a hook tho and I am hoping someone might have any kind of leftover latch hooks from one of their old rug hooking kits from long ago. I guess I am trying to do a freecycle thing in the craft corner hereI will pay postage to get it here. Or swap you for something I might have...

I am going thru my stuff and organizing it. I am going to be determining what I am going to keep doing and what I am going to stay focused on. I would like to post what I will have to offer. There are things I tried and just didnt like.

Is this ok?

I actually just found a latch hook......would you like one? Its nothing fancy. But available if you want it!

Soft*Silver 03-07-2011 11:11 PM

yes Maam!!! Hold onto it while I go thru my stuff and see if there is anything I post that you want...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 297105)
I actually just found a latch hook......would you like one? Its nothing fancy. But available if you want it!

Pixie 03-08-2011 10:04 PM

Woot! Projects finished and bagged...just gotta get mula and envelope and put it in the mail!!! :D

Tommi 03-08-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 297726)
Woot! Projects finished and bagged...just gotta get mula and envelope and put it in the mail!!! :D

Yahooooo.. yahooooooooo. I am jazzed.

nycfem 03-09-2011 12:13 PM

I just mailed all the Post Secret projects so be on the look out!

Pixie 03-09-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 297986)
I just mailed all the Post Secret projects so be on the look out!

Me too me too!!! Wahoo!