Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235)

Tommi 03-13-2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 300434)
I choose a springlike theme LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycfembbw (Post 300432)
Me too :)

I actually chose an uplifting theme. Imagine that :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 300364)
What was I saying? :eyebat:

MINE ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This just makes me giggle incessantly! I'm such a goofball! It's not all that artsy~fartsy, but when You get mine, it will make TOTAL sense!

And that's all I'm gonna say about THAT! Mine will be in the mail tomorrow! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 299909)
I think I'll still be able to get mine out, even if I do revamp the whole thing from start to finish, by the 20th.

You have some extra time sweetone.
Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 300415)
Mine are now done
we will be mailing the end of the week

Well, I am glad Spring is almost here. Thanks everyone for joining in this theme. I love Spring. Hoping for my Iris to bloom soon.

:hangloose:

Diva 03-13-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiyesiam (Post 300434)
I choose a springlike theme LOL

And mine are upliftingly springish.... :eyebat:

Tommi 03-13-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 300447)
And mine are upliftingly springish.... :eyebat:

Hmmm.. Doing the Happy Spring Dance...:happyjump::breakdance:

Soft*Silver 03-13-2011 03:26 PM

I dont want to hold everyone up so I will work on getting mine done as soon as I can. Its this endoscopy that is holding me up. The anxiety it has created is not condusive to creativity. However tomorrow is THE day. You wouldnt think a simple test would be such a traumatic anxiety building problem but it has been. Its been a flipping nightmare. And I cant and dont want to imagine what the surgery procedure is going to be like. But...I am not going to go there until I have to...

Back to the subject..I too picked a very spring like image for my project. We are all looking forward to the equinox.....

purepisces 03-15-2011 06:21 PM

I loved the Post Secret cards ... I love knowing your secrets! Great theme, Jennifer.

purepisces 03-15-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie (Post 300376)
*sneaks in*

I know that the spring round has been extended but I was wondering if I could wrangle the next round????

I haven't finished "Spring" yet, but I'm already excited to find out what the next project will be!

nycfem 03-15-2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purepisces (Post 301970)
I loved the Post Secret cards ... I love knowing your secrets! Great theme, Jennifer.

Thanks, I hope to wrangle it annually! :)

Gemme 03-15-2011 10:10 PM

Pixie, it'd be awesome if you wrangled the next one, I think.

I'm redoing my Spring. Actually, I'm doing a whole second set. I think I'll still send the first ones out too, because it's a neat idea. My processing of it needs work. The second ones are better and have been more fun to do too. So, everyone will get 2 from me. :)

Jennifer, you asked about the glittered paint I used on the Secret round. It's by FolkArt and/or Plaid (both are on the label) and is called Extreme Glitter. It's with the acrylic paints. I found them at the new Wal-mart near me and in more colors than at the previous store I found them at.

:cheer:

Tommi 03-15-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purepisces (Post 301970)

I don't have any "Secrets" yet...Hoping that the mailman doesn't have my Secrets much longer!!

cara 03-15-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 302194)
Pixie, it'd be awesome if you wrangled the next one, I think.

I'm redoing my Spring. Actually, I'm doing a whole second set. I think I'll still send the first ones out too, because it's a neat idea. My processing of it needs work. The second ones are better and have been more fun to do too. So, everyone will get 2 from me. :)

Jennifer, you asked about the glittered paint I used on the Secret round. It's by FolkArt and/or Plaid (both are on the label) and is called Extreme Glitter. It's with the acrylic paints. I found them at the new Wal-mart near me and in more colors than at the previous store I found them at.

:cheer:

I did not get one with the glitter paint. Did you do all different like me? :)

Also, I STILL have not started my projects. *hangin' head in shame* I've just been so excited about my cross-stitch lately. I'd try to incorporate that into the projects, but it would mean each one would take FOREVER to finish. hehe. I will work on them this upcoming weekend.

:stillheart:

Diva 03-15-2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 302199)
I don't have any "Secrets" yet...Hoping that the mailman doesn't have my Secrets much longer!!

See? it's not just ME, TommiSan! :eyebat:

Gemme 03-15-2011 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cara (Post 302201)

Also, I STILL have not started my projects. *hangin' head in shame* I've just been so excited about my cross-stitch lately. I'd try to incorporate that into the projects, but it would mean each one would take FOREVER to finish. hehe. I will work on them this upcoming weekend.

True story. I did, indeed, do all different ones for the Postsecret project. For the Spring project, one is the same and the others are all different. At this point in time, there is only one with glitter paint on it on the different ones but most of the same one have glitter paint.

Hmmm...:thinking:...

Okay, the DESIGN of one of them is exactly the same but there are small things that are different with the first one. The second one has all kinds of different stuff, as I felt like playing around a bit. :)

Gemme 03-15-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cara (Post 302201)

Oh! Idea! You could incorporate a 'frame' in your pieces (like a window or a picture frame) that has a small cross-stitched picture in it. That way, it won't be so large and time consuming but you'll get a dash of stitching in.

:brightbulb:

cara 03-15-2011 10:56 PM

I may hafta aim for that goal for a different project. :)

morningstar55 03-16-2011 03:30 PM

well i see a lot of you here been busy busy busy.. hehe.....
i been painting these slate rock tiles.... and some flat rock 's.. only umm.... i ran out of rocks..
here are a few i done so far..
i have more pics .. of others... but since im sitting around here playing this waiting for a load game..... think im gonna go see how I can create a FB page for my art stuff..... :) ... has anyone here done this ??
or is this something , where someone can steal my designs??
ive had art work designs stolen before.... and seen them in other places.. just wondering.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ardenparty.jpg

i need to spruce up the spur one a lil .. i think...

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o.../spursrock.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o.../bdsmhorse.jpg

morningstar55 03-16-2011 04:53 PM

alrighty here is a link to my page...... i still have much to scann and such...
if any one has any helpful tips..... for my page.. im open for suggestions.
:)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dr...95482713818429

Gemme 03-16-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 302538)
well i see a lot of you here been busy busy busy.. hehe.....
i been painting these slate rock tiles.... and some flat rock 's.. only umm.... i ran out of rocks..
here are a few i done so far..
i have more pics .. of others... but since im sitting around here playing this waiting for a load game..... think im gonna go see how I can create a FB page for my art stuff..... :) ... has anyone here done this ??
or is this something , where someone can steal my designs??
ive had art work designs stolen before.... and seen them in other places.. just wondering.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ardenparty.jpg

i need to spruce up the spur one a lil .. i think...

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o.../spursrock.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o.../bdsmhorse.jpg

If by 'steal' you mean, can someone come along and copy and paste your images with or without your consent to use for their own personal use, yes. We do it all the time here when we post pics found online. If it's online, it's available to anyone else. The same with poetry. Someone can clip a piece of work and use it as they wish.

Cute pics!

Tommi 03-17-2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommi (Post 302199)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diva (Post 302203)
See? it's not just ME, TommiSan! :eyebat:

Still....No "Secret Project " here in So Calif?

Did the pirates get it? :pirate-steer: Maybe I need help to find it.
.:tarot:

nycfem 03-17-2011 08:45 PM

I'll let you know if it comes back to me!

Stacy 03-18-2011 09:20 PM

Someone should be in charge of a waiting list for wranglers. I'd like to get on it. :) Going to hopefully finish up my spring projects this weekend. I was going good then got a new job, which took a huge bite out of my artsy-fartsy time. I love my new job, but I'm excited to spend some unadulterated time painting, cutting, and pasting this weekend!