Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Gamers Unite! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1496)

Gayla 05-31-2010 05:32 AM

Gamers Unite!

I couldn't find a general video game thread and I keep seeing references to them all over the place these days! So here's your chance to brag about your mad skillz! Addicted to FPS's? Bejeweled wizard? Console to PC to MMO's to casual, what's your game of choice?

Gayla 05-31-2010 05:44 AM

I think it's fairly common knowledge that I've been a pretty hard core WoW'er for a few year's now. My main is a resto shaman in a women's guild on Bronzebeard but I've got alts across a number of servers including a few on Proudmoore. We're taking a raiding break until the xpac so I'm just working on leveling some alts right now.

I'm not a big fan of consoles but I got a Wii for my birthday a couple of year's ago and we have a lot of fun with it when we take the time to play. Mostly just the Wii Sports and Fit games. I'd like to find some RPG's for the Wii.

I've always played a lot of casual PC games and I'm currently on a Spider Solitaire kick again. Was really into hidden object games for awhile but kind of got burned out. I've cut back most of my Facebook games but still have MindJolt and Family Feud on my bookmarks. And I still get a kick out of the Windows games mostly Free Cell and Mine Sweeper.

I've also been looking for some not stupid games for my iPhone. Anyone have good phone game suggestions?

Logicaly 06-01-2010 10:23 PM

Oh, I love to game. WoW is on the top of the list. SC2 has been pretty awesome so far. Looking forward to Diablo III! However I like all games, every system. The only thing im missing to round off my collection is a ps3, but all games, all types, all consoles or lack of consoles rock my socks!

Ebon 06-08-2010 08:47 PM

I love Halo, Tomb Raider, Destroy All Humans, Fable II
I want to play COD I hear it's good.
I like most games.

gotoseagrl 06-09-2010 01:34 AM

!!

game :nerd: here. Wii has been fun (especially the netflix streaming!)

i've loved all types of games from old school Mario & Jurassic Park on Nintendo to The Longest Journey, Sims, and MMOs like Second Life & A Tale in the Desert. i think ATITD is my favorite. i've dabbled in so many others. oh and i can't forget Hidden Object puzzles and MAHJONG. :D

atomiczombie 06-09-2010 02:59 AM

I play the City of Heroes MMO, on the villian side, Freedom server. I am on there just about every day, at some point or other.

http://www.cityofheroes.com/en.html

bright_arrow 06-15-2010 08:59 PM

Anyone who knows me knows I'm into WoW. Like, I play almost every day, I have multiple 80s-into WoW.

Wii looks like fun :)

NJFemmie 06-23-2010 11:00 AM

I love all kinds of games. Although I need to brush up on my Wii skills, as it was no fun having my ass handed to me by my niece. *grumble*

I have a PS2, but don't play it much since we bought the Wii. I want a PS3 or an Xbox, but that might be pushing it.

I play WoW just about every night with Mare. We manage to squeeze in a few quests/battlegrounds. That has to be my favorite as far as online computer games.

bright_arrow 06-23-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJFemmie (Post 136741)
I love all kinds of games. Although I need to brush up on my Wii skills, as it was no fun having my ass handed to me by my niece. *grumble*

I have a PS2, but don't play it much since we bought the Wii. I want a PS3 or an Xbox, but that might be pushing it.

I play WoW just about every night with Mare. We manage to squeeze in a few quests/battlegrounds. That has to be my favorite as far as online computer games.

Horde FTW :)

And since the patch allows cross-game/server/side chat, add me :) the.fates.will.it at gmail dot com

oblivia 06-23-2010 09:40 PM

Well let's see..

Gayla got me and Sparx hooked on WoW - thanks Unka. ;) In all seriousness, we quite enjoy it and it didn't suck my life away like I was afraid it would. :) I haven't really decided who is my main, though I'm leaning toward my Draenai Shaman (Level 51-ish I think) and my next highest is my Night Elf Druid (Level 36ish) who I'm currently working to level fast because I'm quite enjoying playing with her in cat-form. And I have a Horde Blood Elf in like the high teens or so. Sparx and I play a lot together so we tend to plan our characters around what we wanna be able to do together, which is fun.

Okies, enough about WoW....

I also play Webkinz and have recently revived my long since dead Neopets account though I don't think I'm gonna start playing there again.

When it comes to console games, I like the Wii and I lean towards games with "no bad guys", like the ocean diving game, or Animal Crossing and other cute farming type games. Sparx and the boys play RPGs on it mostly. Gayla - have you looked in the bargain sections of stores like Game Stop/EB Games? They have some cheapo but fun rpgs for the wii. :)

I played Wizard101 for about a year with Sparx which was sorta like..... WoW for six year olds, which was a great way to introduce me to the MMORPG world..

Oh and um.... i also have Hello Kitty Online (MMORPG) installed though I only play it every once in a rare, rare while... it's pretty cute.

Ebon 08-08-2010 10:17 PM

Just played God of War. I must beat Aries then and only then can I play GoW 2 and 3.

atomiczombie 05-19-2011 02:26 PM

Free Xbox 360 to students buying a PC

If you are a student and you are planning on buying a desktop PC soon, Microsoft will give you a free Xbox 360! Check out this link for details:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6314575...ll%3Btitle%3B1

Stud_puppy1991 05-22-2011 07:52 AM

You've got the right thread for this young butch. I am skilled in many different games. I'm a hardcore gamer anyhow. As far as old school games are concerned, I love Atari and Nintendo games. However, my favorite games I really get into are shooting, RPG, racing, etc. I love the Metal Gear Solid Series, Final Fantasy, Need for Speed, Grand Theft Auto, God of War, Assassin's Creed, etc.

wolfbittenpoet 05-22-2011 08:10 AM

Okay so I currently have in running and playable condition a Nintendo system a Sega system complete with sega cd expansion and the s64 expansion, one gameboy, a couple of gameboy advances, a gameboy ds, a playstation 2, and an xbox360. I frequently play with all of them depending on mood. My current addictions are Halo Wars and Fable 2. I am wanting to LA Noire. I also am a devoted Runescape addict online and Bejeweled Blitz. I was a Mafia Wars junkie but I got bored.

Stud_puppy1991 05-22-2011 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfbittenpoet (Post 343752)
Okay so I currently have in running and playable condition a Nintendo system a Sega system complete with sega cd expansion and the s64 expansion, one gameboy, a couple of gameboy advances, a gameboy ds, a playstation 2, and an xbox360. I frequently play with all of them depending on mood. My current addictions are Halo Wars and Fable 2. I am wanting to LA Noire. I also am a devoted Runescape addict online and Bejeweled Blitz. I was a Mafia Wars junkie but I got bored.

wow. you impress me huge!!! I too am addicted to Halo Wars, Fable 2. I was also into Mafia wars until i got too high up and i got bored. I love Runescape. I am currently addicted to Kingdoms of Camelot:sunglass:

atomiczombie 05-22-2011 06:38 PM

I am currently playing Fable II on my xbox 360. Love it. There's so many things to do, its gonna take me a long while to get though the whole game. My MMO of choice is still City of Heroes.

Stud_puppy1991 05-22-2011 08:15 PM

I love Fable 2. Resident Evil series anyone?

Starbuck 05-24-2011 08:49 PM

Right now I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas. It's an alright game, I get to kill people, but the Fallout game previous to this one was more fun because it had more people to kill and you could find more money and ammunition. But overall, I like the game. I have spent hours upon hours on the couch playing this stupid game; sad, I know, but it relaxes me.

Stud_puppy1991 05-24-2011 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starbuck (Post 345521)
Right now I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas. It's an alright game, I get to kill people, but the Fallout game previous to this one was more fun because it had more people to kill and you could find more money and ammunition. But overall, I like the game. I have spent hours upon hours on the couch playing this stupid game; sad, I know, but it relaxes me.

sweet game.

EnderD_503 05-25-2011 06:55 AM

Used to game a lot more than I do now. But I recently bought Fable III (fucking loved the Lost Chapters, but then they never released Fable II for PC and I'm not into console so I'm pretty fucking happy they did this), which could very well be the kick off to a new streak of way too much gaming.

My favourite games (all on PC) are: Fable: The Lost Chapters, Neverwinter Nights (first one and Shadows of Undrentide expansion...second one wasn't as good for some reason), Medieval Total War I (plus Viking expansion), Sid Meier's Pirates, Diablo II and the Witcher (haven't got Witcher 2 yet, though).