Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What's for breakfast today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4755)

*Anya* 01-14-2018 12:30 PM

I was craving some Joy of Cooking waffles made with cake flour and the egg whites whipped in, to make them so light and fluffy.

Instead, I made a low carb sandwich using romaine lettuce as the bread, with tomatoes, provolone cheese and ham.

It wasn't the same by any stretch of the imagination.

Medusa 01-14-2018 12:40 PM

I just whipped up a delicious omelet with spinach, onion, garlic, smoked paprika, feta cheese, and tons of black pepper.

Pardon me while I pig out!

Mopsie 01-14-2018 01:08 PM

I had ice cream for breakfast... Again.

https://www.benjerry.com/files/live/...ry-landing.png

Gemme 01-14-2018 02:26 PM

I had grits with apple poppers, fresh blueberries and oj to drink.

Kätzchen 01-19-2018 11:17 AM

Yesterday I made an 5-egg (large cage free brown eggs) omelet.... and used an handful of Asian salad mix and a few slices of swiss cheese, in my omelet creation.

It was huge, so I only ate half of it. I warmed up the other half for breakfast today.

I toasted a slice of whole wheat bread with millet seed crafted by Grand Central Bread Bakeries.

It was. .... delish! :)

homoe 01-19-2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kätzchen (Post 1193660)
Yesterday I made an 5-egg (large cage free brown eggs) omelet.... and used an handful of Asian salad mix and a few slices of swiss cheese, in my omelet creation.

It was huge, so I only ate half of it. I warmed up the other half for breakfast today.

I toasted a slice of whole wheat bread with millet seed crafted by Grand Central Bread Bakeries.

It was. .... delish! :)

I'm always amazed at not only how you cook for yourself but such wonderful stuff!
Before I moved here and in with Mary, my breakfast would be a quick danish washed down with either milk or an icy cold coke!

Kätzchen 01-19-2018 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1193661)
I'm always amazed at not only how you cook for yourself but such wonderful stuff!
Before I moved here and in with Mary, my breakfast would be a quick danish washed down with either milk or an icy cold coke!

oh mY Lord, LOL :giggle:

It's taken me a very long time to internalize that I'm not cooking for my two son's and myself. But I'm getting better at cooking meals for two, then just saving back the other half for another meal, since it's only me here at home.

But I do LOVE to spend time in the kitchen, cooking up something lovely to eat. :stillheart:

I like it too, when I enjoy a good meal al-fresco @ McMenamin's or Alameda Brewery restaurant or open air dining at Mississippi Studios or at Goose Hollow Inn bar and grill.... :hangloose:

:balloon:

knight 01-19-2018 12:09 PM

smoothie

mango spirulina smoothie.... perfection!

Logicaly 01-20-2018 02:05 PM

Kodiak pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs. It was totally delicious!

Chad 01-21-2018 10:42 AM

Breakfast

I am having scrambled eggs cooked in bacon fat with onions and cheese, link sausage, fresh tomato, and toast with honey. Grape zero water to drink.

Yummy!

Orema 02-05-2018 08:07 AM

Green smoothie (kale, parsley, apple, celery, cucumber, ginger) followed by a bowl of edamame.

My body is aching for green food.

Clyde 02-05-2018 08:50 AM

Oatmeal (aka Ghostmeal) with a bit of butter and walnuts. And black tea.

FireSignFemme 02-05-2018 11:18 AM

8 ounces whole milk, 16 ounces water, 6 oz cup of black cherry herbal tea and 2 soft boiled eggs, if I can get up off my duff and make them.

Kätzchen 02-06-2018 10:59 AM

I just rescued the pepperoni pizza in the oven before I burned the pizza!

(Pizza Schmizza)

Bèsame* 02-06-2018 11:02 AM

Two eggs over easy, two sausage links, coffee with cream.

Maybe a couple of blueberries too! They were just sitting on the top shelf, you couldn't resist either.

Gemme 02-06-2018 06:28 PM

I had a delicious grilled cheese sandwich with oj.

Orema 02-15-2018 08:05 AM

Steel-cut oatmeal with a chopped apple, lots of cinnamon, chia seeds, unsweetened coconut flakes and unsweetened coconut milk. Only things missing are the walnuts

Kätzchen 02-15-2018 08:26 AM

Two eggs over easy and two small slices of toasted sourdough bread with lots of salted butter. 6 ounces of Pineapple juice, and a fresh cup of Kona decaf (black).

Orema 02-16-2018 08:08 AM

Green smoothie (kale, parsley, apple, cucumber, celery, but no ginger :()

Followed by a bowl of edamame.

Kätzchen 04-06-2018 09:04 AM

Three (organic, pasture fed brown, cage free) 6-minute eggs.

Two organic celery stalk pieces filled with freshly ground peanuts (less than 1 gram of naturally occurring sugar).

And,,,, I'm having an cup of freshly ground decaf coffee, sweetened with Stevia.