Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Words Games, Quizzes, Etc. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   That awkward moment when.. (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5083)

TenderKnight 05-22-2012 02:26 AM

That awkward moment when..

.. you are viewing "who's online" and see that someone can see you viewing "who's online"..

That awkward moment when you think someone is waving at you and you wave back.. and they were waving at someone behind you..

I think you get the drift.. We all have our awkward moments.. why not share them and laugh at ourselves for being human?

deedarino 05-22-2012 03:12 AM

That awkward moment when...

You are out for a wonderful evening, dancing the night away...looking damn good I must say. On the way back from a little break, you walk across the dance floor toward your destination, noticing all eyes upon you and you think, damn...I look better than I thought :-)

Of course when you get to your table you notice the real reason for the looks; a 3 ft piece of toiley paper stuck to your shoe.

TenderKnight 06-03-2012 07:00 PM

That awkward moment when you realize someone has already started this same thread a while back and you just never bothered to check and see if there was already an awkward moment thread made.. ummmm

sara-bera 06-03-2012 07:47 PM

... you're in a cabin in the woods, in the middle of the night and the other person says, "did you hear that knocking?" and you unlock the door and go outside to check things out.

Yes, I would be THAT girl in the horror movie.

Blaze 06-04-2012 06:23 PM

When you have groceries in a cart and your loading them in your truck, you put your coffee cup on top of your roof, you keep loading your truck, you start up, start driving through the parking lot and everyone is pointing at (you think you) and some are waving their hand so you start waving back, they give you a funny look so you give them a funny look back... (thinking, what? I don't know you do I?) Gesshh....
You get to the stop sign, take that sharp turn and see in your rear view mirror a coffee cup falling into your bed and coffee running down your rear window.

Awkward moment... Yeah.

Gaige 07-28-2012 11:51 PM

that awkward moment when...

you start a thread and then realize that a thread with the exact title and subject matter already exists.

sorry, i couldn't resist.

http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...?t=4456&page=6

TenderKnight 07-29-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TenderKnight (Post 596800)
That awkward moment when you realize someone has already started this same thread a while back and you just never bothered to check and see if there was already an awkward moment thread made.. ummmm

.. Exactly ;)

laruss 09-05-2012 06:49 PM

That awkward moment when you come out of your room at 4 in the afternoon and your roommate said they didn't want to check on you because they were afraid you were dead. Especially awkward when she is the one who found your partner dead.
I felt so bad.
Note to self, show up tomorrow.

Scuba 09-05-2012 07:58 PM

That awkward moment when you receive an email from employee you fired asking for a reference for a job working with another ex-employee who left because he could no longer work with the employee you fired. :|

Teddybear 09-05-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scuba (Post 648019)
That awkward moment when you receive an email from employee you fired asking for a reference for a job working with another ex-employee who left because he could no longer work with the employee you fired. :|

Hope u gave it :P sounds like they deserve each other

Soft*Silver 09-05-2012 08:08 PM

that awkward moment when you realize you said the exact thing you shouldnt during a job interview...

that awkward moment when you wake someone up because you think they are late for work and its their day off...

Kenna 09-05-2012 08:15 PM

that awkward moment when you meet a friend for Wings Wednesday at Pizza Hut and you're waited on by a cute, young person that's waited on you before, who makes you wonder (because of how she carries herself and presents) if we have had a "baby butch sighting"?"...which makes us smile...and then the awkward moment after she leaves our table and we fuss back-n-forth about which one of us she's hitting on? She sure does love to give my companion some special attention and always brings them a plate of fresh specialty pizza from the buffet. I've never had anyone serve me when I order the buffet... :blink:

but it's cute to watch her interactions with us...and her young swagger and confidence.

little_ms_sunshyne 09-05-2012 08:39 PM

That awkward moment when your sister finds a dildo stored by a box containing a nativity scene.....

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...yea.....
:blush:

Martina 09-05-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne (Post 648068)
[FONT="Georgia"][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]That awkward moment when your sister finds a dildo stored by a box containing a nativity scene.....

And I thought I was kinky. Gosh.

yotlyolqualli 09-05-2012 08:47 PM

... when you sit down and pen a hot, graphic, detailed erotic email to your SO and hit SEND, and realize you just sent that highly erotic piece of penmanship to your sister.

Yeah.

cinnamongrrl 09-09-2012 06:51 PM

I was leaving my client's apartment building to go shopping.... Iheard a noise in a dogwood tree...and when I Looked up there was a squirrel there, munching on a goodie. I stood and talked up at him for a minute...asked him what he was eating....don't judge me...i do this....SO....he was looking at me while I was talking ...then he drops what he's eating and goes up the tree....I picked up his "treat" which was a dogwood fruit, and sniffed it...then....I nibbled on the untainted edge....and right at that moment... I notice 2 old ladies sitting on the balcony watching me :| I told them we can all learn something from nature if we try....lol But I DONT recommend dogwood fruit...some things Should be left to nature ;) I got a protein bar while I was out instead :)

:moonstars:

stargazingboi 09-10-2012 09:02 AM

that awkward moment when you're wearing headphones listening to music loudly (all into it), drinking coffee and someone touches you, causing you to become startled and coffee flying everywhere. :seeingstars:

jac 09-10-2012 01:13 PM

That awkward moment when...

you are walking "in" while someone else is walking "out" of the doors to a store and you both do the back and forth dance moves till someone stops and lets the other pass first... Never does this happen with women, just men. Women get the right-away lol

bcelly1894 09-17-2012 03:18 AM

That awkward moment when you run into an old friend or neighbor, And while they are talking you miss most of the conversation because you are trying to remember their name. Or you have to ask that person their name 2 or 3 times during that conversation because you keep forgetting it while they are talking.

cinnamongrrl 09-29-2012 02:49 PM

That awkward moment when....your boss asks you to proof read/edit/and contribute.....to a love letter he's writing to his new foreign girlfriend :| WHO..by the by...may put me out of a job if she ever does come state side.... Here's hoping we have moved by the time THAT happens...