Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Crumbs in the butter and other Pet Peeves! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4681)

homoe 12-20-2017 02:49 PM

When opening gifts someplace where the hosts insists on saving the wrapping paper and bows/ribbon.

If I get the "stink eye" from them, I'll tear it up even worse...

homoe 12-22-2017 11:37 AM

People completing "certain" hygiene tasks while dining in a restaurants.

*Anya* 12-22-2017 11:59 AM

A new one I just discovered 5 minutes ago:

Lip smackers.

Sitting next to one right now. All the other seats are taken.

*silent scream*

homoe 12-22-2017 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Anya* (Post 1188228)
A new one I just discovered 5 minutes ago:

Lip smackers.

Sitting next to one right now. All the other seats are taken.

*silent scream*

......:giggle:

I don't mean to laugh but it's such a visual now in my head......

cathexis 12-23-2017 12:47 PM

The leaving of dental products and prosthetics on the sink or anywhere except the bathroom cabinet or other closed area.

Asking my opinion of pustules or boils with the expectation that I will "help" them pop it.

Asking my opinion of multiple wounds, skin abnormalities, bruises, or bodily discharges with or without visual demonstrations.

Picking at teeth with a fingernail, especially at the table. For God's sake, get up or ask me for a toothpick.

Feral human children unleashed or unrestrained (verbally or physically).

The beginning of a paragraph or other writing using an "I" at the start or left edge of document. Also, overuse of the letter "I" in a document.

girl_dee 12-27-2017 11:48 AM

When people come to work knowing they have a cold.

Chad 12-28-2017 08:03 AM

Pet peeve

When I am invited to someone's home only to walk into a pig style.

I don't care if people live in a pig style but please don't include me in that experience.

Chad 12-28-2017 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1189181)

I don't care if people live in a pig style but please don't include me in that experience.

Oops that should have said "pigsty", auto correct on my phone corrected incorrectly. Haha!

*Anya* 12-28-2017 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1189181)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1189184)
Oops that should have said "pigsty", auto correct on my phone corrected incorrectly. Haha!

Sty, style: dirty houses, period.

I don't mind a little clutter. A little.

I can't help it, I always look at my own houses, now apartment, through my mother's eyes.

That woman could spot a speck of dirt at 40 feet away. She would always be compelled to point it out.

My heart would always sink.

I never comment on someone else's dirty house. To me, that is rude and being a bad guest.

However, I am totally freaked out to eat their food and I see every speck of dirt on their glasses and silverware.

When I have company coming, you can only imagine the pre-cleaning that goes on.

My mother.

The gift that keeps on giving.

Chad 12-28-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Anya* (Post 1189189)
Sty, style: dirty houses, period.

I don't mind a little clutter. A little.

I can't help it, I always look at my own houses, now apartment, through my mother's eyes.

That woman could spot a speck of dirt at 40 feet away. She would always be compelled to point it out.

My heart would always sink.

I never comment on someone else's dirty house. To me, that is rude and being a bad guest.

However, I am totally freaked out to eat their food and I see every speck of dirt on their glasses and silverware.

When I have company coming, you can only imagine the pre-cleaning that goes on.

My mother.

The gift that keeps on giving.

I agree Ayna, I would never say anything disrespectful to my host. I just quietly cringe in my head.

I spent a day cleaning my house before the pet sitter came over. I like to live in a clean and tidy house. :)

*Anya* 12-28-2017 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1189191)
I agree Ayna, I would never say anything disrespectful to my host. I just quietly cringe in my head.

I spent a day cleaning my house before the pet sitter came over. I like to live in a clean and tidy house. :)

I have to laugh at this.

I even clean before the house cleaners come (when I hire someone for deep cleaning).

Everyone that knows me irl can't get over it.

First of all, I want them to spend time cleaning. Not picking anything up or changing my sheets.

Secondly, I would die to have them walk away saying "lord that house was dirty".

:blush:

Wrang1er 12-30-2017 09:47 AM

When it snows and people do not clean their entire car off. They scrap a little space on the windshield and back window. It's dangerous because you can't see the other vehicles around you. Plus the flying snow and ice coming off your car. Take the extra time and do it right!

Bèsame* 12-30-2017 11:24 AM

Dont expect to return something with out a receipt and think your going to get full ticket price.
I'll explain you will get 50% off, because it was on sale.

And oh....you will suddenly find your receipt.

I'll just laugh in my head...nice try..lol

Gayandgray 12-30-2017 11:38 AM

I can’t stand when people pick their teeth at the table! I had a friend over and she did that, and I got her a toothpick and told her to go in the bathroom and do that shit!

homoe 01-03-2018 12:21 PM

It's usually always a man, but someone who puffs on a cigarette then spits!

Enbyme 01-03-2018 12:32 PM

passive aggressive communication!

Chad 01-07-2018 10:31 AM

Pet peeve

I don't like it when people cuss in their daily conversations. I hate it when people use cussing as a form of their humor.

I was raised to only cuss when something bad happens like stubbing your toe.

Bèsame* 01-10-2018 10:24 AM

I hate when I put food in the microwave and it starts making explosive noises and I check and it's still cold. Like why ya gotta play me like that?

girl_dee 01-11-2018 05:20 AM

when people smoke in a space that they know people are going to have to walk through their smoke.

my neighbors stands outside his door puffing (and disgustingly hacking) right outside his door, (which is next to my door) so when i do happen to go in or out, i have to walk through his wall of stinky cheap cherry cigarillo smoke.

Not to mention if i am not out there, i have to hear him hacking.

:furious:

~ocean 01-11-2018 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl_dee (Post 1192171)
when people smoke in a space that they know people are going to have to walk through their smoke.

my neighbors stands outside his door puffing (and disgustingly hacking) right outside his door, (which is next to my door) so when i do happen to go in or out, i have to walk through his wall of stinky cheap cherry cigarillo smoke.

Not to mention if i am not out there, i have to hear him hacking.

:furious:

dee so sorry u have to smell and hear that ~ the woman downstairs makes me gag in good weather with her windows open. I can't stomach the smell, she smells too .