Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What's on your agenda today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5570)

JDeere 09-15-2021 08:22 AM

Cleaning up the apartment!

Then going to sleep, its my last night on my shift, this week!

I got a team and schedule change at work, so I'm trying to adapt!

Orema 09-24-2021 02:52 AM

– Exercise
– Pull out winter clothes and store away summer clothes
– File away some documents
– Clear the dining room table
– Start the final stage of unpacking now that the pew is in its place
– Give myself a Mani/Pedi
– Send out some cards
– Check out the BFP marketplace
– Revise my grocery list

Won’t be able to do everything, but I’ll knock off some things from this list today and will get to the rest this weekend.

homoe 09-24-2021 04:49 AM

~~:carride:

Heading to Port Orchard today to do some "stocking up" grocery shopping! Hope to find someplace tasty for lunch along our way...:eating:

JDeere 09-24-2021 02:03 PM

grocery shopping
dollar store shopping
all my diy projects are getting done and when I say diy, it means I am putting up shelves and decorating without femme directions
also downsizing more, donating and throwing away junk
then trying to sanitize the dang stinky sink, I think the compactor needs cleaned which is the apartment complexs responsibilty

Orema 09-27-2021 03:59 AM

– 2 grocery store pickups
– Exercise
– Unpack a box or two (only a few are left)
– Reach out to family, maybe
– Plan a trip to the D before it starts snowing, maybe

homoe 09-27-2021 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orema (Post 1285449)
– 2 grocery store pickups
– Exercise
– Unpack a box or two (only a few are left)
– Reach out to family, maybe
– Plan a trip to the D before it starts snowing, maybe

IF you go to Detroit, and IF you should go to eat at Buddy's would you PLEASE post about it!

homoe 09-30-2021 06:10 AM

~~
Medical appointment down in Tacoma WA...

FireSignFemme 10-02-2021 10:06 AM

Catch up on dishes, with the kids out of town and no one to see I've really let things pile up.

Inventory food stores/count and rotate cans

Clean/disinfect bathtub and launder shower curtain

Make out Christmas card and holiday gift lists

Renew license

Measure for things - curtains, shelving, freezer

Look online and search for bedding to gift myself for Christmas

Play laser tag with/exhaust Monte. Give him his beauty, spa treatments – mani/pedi, blow out/comb out, relaxing massage. Feed him a hearty meal. Then let him sleep good and hard for hopefully a long rest. He likes to “help” me with can chores if I don't zonk him out and I'd like to do it while he's asleep, won't be under foot.

JDeere 10-07-2021 08:21 AM

Clean the apartment and smoke some of this delta 8 marijuana.

FireSignFemme 10-07-2021 01:47 PM

Labs – I just had them done? I don't know. Maybe they just want to make sure I'm taking my Xanax not selling it.

Gemme 10-07-2021 05:55 PM

I wanted to get a mani/pedi and I did. I wanted to also stop at a couple of places and then pick up some things at Wally World, which I did. The rest of my day was supposed to be spent at home, which it was, but I was supposed to be reorganizing and cleaning, which I was not.

Orema 11-12-2021 06:34 AM

– give myself a mani/pedi
– finally hem the sheer curtains
– start reviewing my medicare supplement
– Send Rick a list of things for him to tackle next

nina03 11-13-2021 10:32 AM

The house is clean, so all I really want to do is work on crafting. I'm working on an embroidery project for an elderly neighbor, and something for my mother in law.

Blade 11-13-2021 04:05 PM

Fall Saturday in the South=College football

Bθsame* 11-13-2021 07:37 PM

Last day to sign up is approaching soon. Like, Monday the 15th. All you have to do to be included in this Holiday festivity, is drop me a private message with your address. We have a really good fun group happening now!

homoe 11-16-2021 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bθsame* (Post 1286268)

Last day to sign up is approaching soon. Like, Monday the 15th. All you have to do to be included in this Holiday festivity, is drop me a private message with your address. We have a really good fun group happening now!

Can hardly wait to get the list...:hamactor:

Stone-Butch 11-19-2021 06:04 AM

Agenda

Get my cards ready to send out next month. Wrap the little stocking stuffers I got for the little one . I wrap all of them before I stuff the stocking as I know kids love to open presents no matter how small LOL. I finally found a box to put her snow globe in. Her stocking has a snowman sewn on the side of it. Slippers for all three when they visit. Once that's wrapped I have to order some other things I saw.

FireSignFemme 11-20-2021 03:06 PM

We wrap stocking stuffers too - no peeking. Mom started that tradition. One year dad put a lump of coal in each of our stockings. The next year we dumped all his stocking stuffers out then filled it up with Kingsford briquettes. Now that I think about it we should have been nicer because the year he gifted us coal was the only year I can ever remember him not intentionally trying to piss mom off by inverting the crucifix – There I decorated for the holiday, happy?

https://firstquarterfinance.com/wher...-coal-near-me/

homoe 11-21-2021 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1286293)
Can hardly wait to get the list...:hamactor:

Got the list, got the cards all written, but I do think I'll wait until after Thanksgiving to mail them out........:gotmail:

Blade 11-21-2021 06:03 AM

Clean off hallway bookcase
Make a small pot of chicken and dumplins
Wash a few dishes and clothes
Watch or listen to football
Maybe run into town to Lebo's
Pretty low key day