Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What's on your agenda today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5570)

homoe 07-09-2017 10:18 AM

A Whole Lot Of Nothing...................:hangloose:

Gemme 07-09-2017 06:30 PM

I only had one thing on my agenda today, really, and I did that. I went to the 62nd art festival held in a local village. It's ranked 17th best in the US and is soooo much fun. I've written what feels like a thousand posts about it, but I love it so much. I wish it came more than once a year!

I spent over 5 hours there, bought some lovely additions to my quirky creative wall in my craft room and I even won a framed print from a local artist. So excited! Even though a lady there tried to burst my bubble by being a little snarky and saying, "You know, that's ONLY a print" to which I replied, "Oh, I know. Isn't it LOVELY???" and I smiled and walked away, holding my lovely print, so f*ckyouverymuch.

For the record, this artist's originals go for thousands of dollars, so the print and frame are likely worth a few hundred. I spent $20 on tickets, which went to a scholarship fund for budding artists graduating from local shigh schools and moving on to college, so I'm TOTALLY okay with it being 'only a print' and I'm totally okay with spending 'only' 20 bucks. I got a hella amazing deal and I contributed to the future of artists that will likely contribute to this same festival in years to come. Two of the previous winners of the scholarships were there today and I really liked the work of one of them. Creepily gorgeous is how I'd describe her work. The other had good composition, but it just wasn't my cuppa tea. But still, very creative and artsy and I dig that.

Today, my agenda got a big ole check mark. Done!

clay 07-10-2017 08:04 AM

I am getting a new pair of New Balance tennis shoes for an early b'day gift to myself. They are white with red & black trim.

Laundry. I have several new tie dyed tees I need to wash for first time!

Working on an "altar box" for a very dear friend. I am incorporating some of the stones I have found gem mining lately!

We have to rip out the old carpet in my bedroom & my "butch cave" so the hardwoods can be redone in a few weeks. They will look so good!

Our garden is coming in nicely. We planted runner pole beans, sweet peas, carrots, tomatoes, beets, turnips, and a couple others I forgot...lol.

Mow the lawn.

theoddz 07-10-2017 09:50 AM

I have an afternoon appointment with the radiation doctor. I will be undergoing a one-time dose of radiation therapy prior to my knee revision surgery that is scheduled for the middle of this month.

So, I got curious, after my pre-op appointment with my surgeon last Friday, about what I'm going to be in for with this upcoming surgery, and I looked at a youtube video on total knee revision surgery. I couldn't finish watching it. :|

I now feel sick, nervous and afraid. The doc said that this will be a "much bigger" surgery than my previous two total knee replacements, and he was right. This looks like total hell. :twitch:

Poor Dear Wife has to cope with me now, and I am so blessed that she loves me so and is sticking by me. :heartbeat:

~Theo~ :bouquet:

girl_dee 07-10-2017 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoddz (Post 1155142)
I have an afternoon appointment with the radiation doctor. I will be undergoing a one-time dose of radiation therapy prior to my knee revision surgery that is scheduled for the middle of this month.

So, I got curious, after my pre-op appointment with my surgeon last Friday, about what I'm going to be in for with this upcoming surgery, and I looked at a youtube video on total knee revision surgery. I couldn't finish watching it. :|

I now feel sick, nervous and afraid. The doc said that this will be a "much bigger" surgery than my previous two total knee replacements, and he was right. This looks like total hell. :twitch:

Poor Dear Wife has to cope with me now, and I am so blessed that she loves me so and is sticking by me. :heartbeat:

Big hugs to you both!

Gayandgray 07-11-2017 07:03 AM

Nothing but yard work today. I got my "new" mower back from the shop for the second time yesterday, so hopefully it runs ok for me now.

CherryWine 07-11-2017 08:16 AM

Mostly a stream of boring calls, and thennn...Taco Tuesday and margaritas with some amig@s this evening. :cheerleader:

girl_dee 07-22-2017 04:10 AM

i have some shopping to do

meeting up with the fam tonight

lots of movie watching and trips to the pool throughout the day

Gemme 07-22-2017 05:22 AM

Work.

This work.

Not this work, unfortunately.

Gayandgray 07-22-2017 09:06 AM

Nothing but working all weekend. :hangloose::hangloose:

JDeere 07-22-2017 01:34 PM

Wash one load of laundry
put up all said clean clothes where they go

I have been living out of a clean laundry basket for a couple of weeks

cinnamongrrl 07-22-2017 01:40 PM

a date night with my love.....

:eyebat::bouquet::hk19::cheer:

Chad 07-24-2017 06:22 AM

Agenda

I have today off. Yay!

I will spend the day with friends. There will be silliness and shenanigans all day. Monday fun day. :)

Martina 07-24-2017 06:32 AM

As someone who just got a tkr and was threatened by the PT with knee revision if I didn't do all I was supposed to do, can I ask why you had to get a knee revision??

Good luck with all of this!

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoddz (Post 1155142)

homoe 07-24-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1158278)
I have today off. Yay!

I will spend the day with friends. There will be silliness and shenanigans all day. Monday fun day. :)

Well just remember if all this merriment leads to an arrest, I've got bail money:hangloose:

Medusa 07-24-2017 09:06 AM

* making a crap-ton of appointments
* picking up my dough at the consignment shop
* getting 10k steps
* talking myself out of treating my inner purse-lover to a new bag
* picking up some boxes
* post office
* cooking up a bunch of the veggies that are about to turn

clay 07-24-2017 09:39 AM

packing for my getaway

laundry

taking truck in for service for said trip

emptying out my bedroom for my brand new KS platform bed and floors being redone

giving myself my B12 shot

catching up on emails & letters

perusing forums, saying hi to my friends here

shower later on & errands

Chad 07-24-2017 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1158289)
Well just remember if all this merriment leads to an arrest, I've got bail money:hangloose:

Thanks buddy, I will put you on speed dial. Haha!

AmazonDC 07-24-2017 12:19 PM

planning out My budget for the rest of the year

2qt 07-24-2017 02:58 PM

Taking care of my friends 7 children for a little while at the moment has my agenda overloaded..... lol

Need to get children up & ready for school, pack lunches, take kids to school, grab a quick coffee & chat with a friend....Breathe for a few minutes before heading home to laundry & cleaning house before... Taking my fur babies for a walk..... Feeding the animals......Work... Picking kids up from school..... Making dinner.... Helping children with homework.... Taking my fur babies for another wee walk before getting the children ready for bed...

Then BREATHE before repeating the day all over again....