Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What did your pet(s) do today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6628)

Hollylane 06-02-2013 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollylane (Post 806360)

Our buddy Chewy will be home tomorrow, while the alternate parents are out of town. So, there will officially be a pack of dogs here until Sunday evening. Chewy is the most dominant of my dogs, and has not spent much time with Chessie yet, so I'm planning to grow a pair of eyes in the back of my head tonight, in order to expand my role as pack leader, and have everyone's safety and fun as a top priority for the weekend. Wish us luck! :)

Success! :)

Happyfemme 06-02-2013 09:11 AM

One of my puppies gets jealous when the other one jumps on me.
He is very smart and figured out that if he starts playing with the other puppy's favorite toy then he will get distracted and jump down to play with the toy instead of jumping on me.

Hollylane 06-02-2013 09:25 AM

Last night, Perseus made it his nightlong mission to wake me up every 45 minutes or so. The web cam was on, with Gaige snoozing 3000 miles away, and Perseus kept leaping onto the desk, to adjust the position of my external web cam. I haven't asked Gaige yet, but if she had woken up on various occasions, and glanced at the screen, it was likely that at times there were views of the ceiling, desk surface, or floor. When he wasn't performing this service, he was on my chest, making bread...

Not surprisingly, I'm a little tired this morning...

Dominique 06-02-2013 09:56 AM

It's been the most bizarre weather here. A week ago it was 36 degrees at sunrise three mornings in a row, then the weather changed drastically to hazy hot and humid. 90 degrees by 5 pm. August weather, not May. Anyhow,
I've had the a/c on and my boi rescue kat has been very upset that I have closed the pet flap on the sliding glass door to the deck. (it's a second story deck with no access
from the ground)

I'm an early riser, up way before the sun. So I feed the furballs when I get up. This morning, no boi kat. I called him and called him. I walked around the house tapping the fork on the side of the fancy feast goblet, NOTHING.
Refusing to pay him any more homage than I did last night when I gave in and opened up the pet door so he could go out onto his deck....(he ran right by me and ignored me) I put the goblet down and let miss over weight eat his in addition to hers.

Well, hours went by, and no Boi sighting. I started getting worried. I feared he hopped off the deck and ran away (passive aggressive little brat) there were no signs of him. I went outside and began looking. This is the city, where do I begin to look? I got on my bicycle and began riding around the neighborhood calling out his name....
in my sweetest of voices.....nothing. I had myself all worked up and half crying. I just knew he wouldn't be able to fend for himself on the streets. This would be a death sentence. I was going to have to go home and make flyers to put on phone polls. I better call the humane society too. (thats where I got him)

I ran into the house and there was the Boi stretched out
across an a/c duct in the livingroom.

*You little Bastard*, I yelled, *Do you want to go back to
the pound?* as I dutifully got his fancy feast goblet and put his breakfast in it. (6 hours later)

Gemme 06-02-2013 10:15 AM

Paco was in the closet again this morning and then very bossy about getting some additional attention. Alex went for a run and when he came back, Paco made out with his shoes for a while. I just wish he would have waited until Alex took them off.

:blink:

Amber's hanging in there and doing okay on her wet food diet now. She's splayed out flat as a pancake on the hardwood.

'tis a bit warm here.

alexri 06-02-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 806782)
Paco was in the closet again this morning and then very bossy about getting some additional attention. Alex went for a run and when he came back, Paco made out with his shoes for a while. I just wish he would have waited until Alex took them off.

:blink:

Today's run in the park put me through some dirt trails for a little bit. Paco was sniffing my feet up a storm. Now he's super jealous that I've been outside doing yardwork, and my shoes smell *all kinds* of interesting.

Unfortunately my attempts to grow certain vegetables in the house has died because of Mr. Paco. Lettuce- he ate it. Scallions- he does not like them fortunately so they have survived.

Hollylane 06-02-2013 11:36 AM

Chessie is making sure that anything that I have "left behind", is returned to me. He just "handed" me a sock that fell out from underneath the comforter (where I find my missing socks on washing days). Good boy...though I could have done without the attached saliva stringer...:)

gotoseagrl 06-02-2013 12:36 PM

cute thread. the usual for me right now ~ my kitty Lucy blocking half my view of the computer screen & me working around her.

Princess 06-02-2013 12:42 PM

Currently Sponge has his head propped up on the widow ledge napping in the sun. Link (i changed it from Burton) is pestering both of us, by being so cute and playful!

~baby~doll~ 06-02-2013 06:27 PM

Brutus the dog stood by the living room window and whined all day because it was to cold for him to be outside. Gato the cat sleep as usual in the center of our bed. She will be up howling soon as the sun goes down. It is to cold for her to be in the exterior sun porch so today we have noise noise noise

Hollylane 06-02-2013 09:19 PM

It's official, Obi must have his hairs cut. He is now feeling his way through his world with his nose and whiskers. Thankfully, the groomer will be coming on Wednesday.

Chessie is a very whiny dog. Today, Gaige and I caught him practicing his scales, and then trying on several different pitches. It is very hard to ignore him, but it must be done, because if acknowledged, the whining just keeps going and going like the Energizer Bunny.

Bard 06-02-2013 09:32 PM

I mowed the lawn today and Phoebe was following me around when I would pause with the mower she would come behind me and jump stand upon her hind legs and push on my legs. Then Gracie our 3 legged Sheppard went up the basement stairs all by her self she was looking g for Phoebe who had gotten tired of following me

Hollylane 06-03-2013 07:24 AM

Waxing poetic about saliva...as only a dog lover can...

This morning, Obi and I relaxed on the porch, and Chessie played ball (the usual morning routine now). While I watched Chessie leap joyfully into the air, to gracefully catch the ball with a resounding smacking sound, reminiscent of a softball hitting a worn leather glove, I found myself impressed by the 2-3 foot glistening ropes of saliva flung up 6 feet into the early morning air...

Happyfemme 06-04-2013 08:40 AM

Both of my puppies decided to get up very early this morning. They usually have a routine but today they decided they wanted to do something different.

lusciouskiwi 06-04-2013 11:26 AM

Mdm Elderly is sleeping and only has to go from her office cushion to the bed. HRH The Howler has started running around the house. It's either bedtime (waaaay past betime) or she wants food. She's not getting food.

stargazingboi 06-04-2013 11:46 AM

all 4 went outside for their morning stretch. the three little ones came in to eat breakfast, while the beagle ate out. Syd played ball with little miss while the other two followed me around looking for a pat on the head and more food. They got a pat on the head but no additional food. They headed out to play with Owen the beagle and now are resting on the bed.

LoyalWolfsBlade 06-04-2013 01:04 PM

you mean besides sleep....knocked me over coming in the door when I was gone a whole 5 minutes....gotta love that Riley....

Hollylane 06-05-2013 02:33 PM

Everyone's hairs have been cut, well, the dogs' any way, and the 30 pound cat, Glengarriff, had his sanitary shave (the other 4 boy cats napped through the horror). The dogs look amazing! I had no idea that Chessie could look any more handsome, and Obi is beyond adorable! When the groomer, Damian, groomed my neighbor Sonia's dogs first (Peluche/Teddy, a white Lhasa Apso & Negra/Blackie, a black Chihuahua), my boys thought they were getting out of their baths and haircuts, but no such luck!

Suddenly, everyone is quiet and napping (unusual). Grooming day is like Mommy's day off.

Happyfemme 06-05-2013 09:00 PM

I give my puppies doggy frozen yogurt for their night time snack. They both love it and one of them brings it into the living room to eat it. So there is always little pieces of melted frozen yogurt for me to clean up before bedtime.

WingsOnFire 06-05-2013 10:09 PM

My friends 4 pit bulls met me at her door and made sure I loved on them before I was allowed to say hi to the humans. Lol

Hopefully Peppa will sleep with me tonight instead of staying in the living room with Alix while he watches tv. Damn trader dog. Lol

Riley as usual thinks she needs to knock you over to show her love. And the way she wags herself into a half moon cracks me up