Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

RebelDyke 03-01-2019 06:03 PM

I am completely over eating out/fast food stuff. So, while I typically enjoy home-cooked meals much better, tonight is a quick and easy because there is a LOT of work to be done........

It will be hamburger helper : Lasagna style.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-01-2019 06:50 PM

Grazing:
- smoked sausage with mustard
- a piece of cheese toast
- a piece of fruit and seed bread toast
- a Hostess apple crumb cake

FireSignFemme 03-01-2019 07:17 PM

My son just called to say he's bringing me a take and bake pizza – Papa Murphy's Cowboy, minus pepperoni, add pineapple.

JDeere 03-01-2019 08:18 PM

Homemade pizza! Moms recipe!

However when my gf gets here that will change, I will be eating her food!

clay 03-01-2019 08:46 PM

I low n slow cooked a huge pork butt! Yumm, is it ever delish! May shred rest & make Pulled Pork BBQ..

I had sweet potatoes & made brown wild rice

kittygrrl 03-01-2019 10:04 PM

oatmeal cookies & something

Gemme 03-02-2019 06:24 AM

I had another Marie Callender's bowl: chicken pineapple. It was on sale and I stocked up. It was good! Fresh fruit for an appetizer and lemon meringue pie for dessert.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-02-2019 08:20 PM

A Taco Bell crunch wrap and some applesauce

RockOn 03-02-2019 11:06 PM

haven't eaten all day until tonight ... now at 10:45 p.m.

just made scrambled eggs and grits with strawberry milk to drink

it is delicious

forgot to eat tiny bites and eat slowly ... blew my first bite (it was a normal size - probably too large for most folk) ... anyway, drank a slug of Pepto ... now eating the tiny bites and all is well with a sip of water every so often

taking all these new medications gives me horrible heartburn ... also, if I take a swallow of anything before 2 hours after the meds, I get huge hiccups along with heartburn ... my life has turned into a train wreck LOL! ... always look for the humor, it's there! :)

FireSignFemme 03-02-2019 11:21 PM

Kids invited me over for dinner and a movie. J made this really great dish, I'm not sure what it's called but it had chicken breast medallions in a sort of Asian Fusion type of ginger soy sauce blend. Around the chicken there were mixed roasted vegetables, red and yellow bell peppers, broccoli, asparagus... all sorts of things which didn't seem like they'd go together very well but amazingly did. The sauce sort of pulled it all together made it work. I'm not sure what type of rice it was, something I'd never had before but it was seasoned nicely. I don't know that I'd pair it with anything I'd make but along with this particular dish it worked well. Water, milk to drink. Tea would have been nice but wasn't offered and well when you're an invited guest, even if you are mom, still it's nice to be polite. I want them to enjoy having me over, not dread it. No dessert because they're both trying to make better food choices. That's okay, now back home I'm having a cup of coffee with a splash of milk and a couple of Lofthouse, St. Patrick's Day color scheme, themed soft sugar cookies. I'd better be careful and pace myself or I'll have the entire box polished off before end of tomorrow, they're so good. They invited me over again next week for dinner and a movie. Lucky me :)

GeorgiaMa'am 03-03-2019 07:01 PM

- ginger shrimp pot stickers
- coconut and green onion shrimp bundles

Bèsame* 03-03-2019 08:46 PM

I found a recipe for smoked ham hocks that did not have beans or split peas. It has zucchini in it.

It was delish. No Carbs!

Cinnamon spice hot tea. (I think I'm becoming a connoisseur of tea ?.)

JDeere 03-03-2019 10:45 PM

Oven roasted Turkey breast, cornbread dressing, green beans and rolls!

Gemme 03-04-2019 06:42 AM

Last night, I had herbed chicken dumpling soup.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-04-2019 05:48 PM

Four Krystals with cheese and a small Coke. Now I'm falling into bed without even taking my makeup off.

candy_coated_bitch 03-04-2019 06:23 PM

I had a veggie burger, french fries, and diet Coke.

FireSignFemme 03-04-2019 08:09 PM

Ling Ling chicken and vegetable pot stickers, jasmine rice, green tea and either canned orange segments or fresh orange slices for dessert.

Gemme 03-04-2019 09:35 PM

I had portabella mushroom soup, toasted naan and an oj/pom juice cocktail. Water to flush down a couple of ibuprofen.

GeorgiaMa'am 03-05-2019 07:47 PM

- a cheese hot dog
- a Halo
- some corn puffs
- half a PB&J sandwich

Time to go to the grocery store again . . .

RockOn 03-05-2019 08:36 PM

Hey GeorgiaMa'am

I'd say it is past time to go to the grocery store. This meal just doesn't seem like you! LOL!

Let's see ... I had a can of Dinty Moore Beef Stew. I was about to prepare a bologna sandwich and then thought the stew would be better. After all the gosh awful tornados this past Sunday, it has gotten very cold. Warm stew was the ticket tonight.

off subject now ...
Those tornados killed some 23 people less than an hour east of us. Poor Kevin got so shook up, he cried out loud. I held him and comforted him as best as I could. Dogs can feel when the barometric pressure suddenly drops quickly. All of them were walking all over the bed, so nervous. Since it was a county away and we did not get a warning, I saw no reason to stuff them in the master bedroom's bathroom but it did get rough for awhile. For sure, I was tuned in to the weather station in case we needed to go to the safe hole.