Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   ***IF*** You Don't Say?!?! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3675)

jelli 08-14-2011 09:51 AM

***IF*** You Don't Say?!?!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first and why?

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why?

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why?

jelli 08-14-2011 10:29 AM

*clarification*

Superhero as in person with super powers.

Scorp 08-14-2011 10:48 AM

-- Definitely Wonder Woman (based on the tv show back in the 70's). I've always had a major crush on her...She's one hot fem! YUM...

-- Alaska. I always wanted to go there and experience the beauty of that place.

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why?

-- Macy Gray (not that you hear much of her these days) but I never liked her voice. I would refer to her as the drunk bag lady. In my opinion her voice is horrible and out of tune and sounds like a combination of helium and like she's being choked.

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why?

1) Refrigerator (self explanatory)
2) Microwave (quick easy meals/re-heating, etc)
3) Washer/Dryer (couldn't live without my clean Tide/Downey freshness)

Soft*Silver 08-14-2011 11:35 AM

Robin. I have a thing for bois

New Zealand or Australia

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why? all rap. ALL of it. But I know other people like it so i only want it to disappear from my little world

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why? microwave, coffee pot and fridge

Rockinonahigh 08-14-2011 12:13 PM

If you could have sex with a superhero,who would you chose and why?

I really think cat woman is hotter than hot,besides getting her to purrr would be an experence.

If you could travel anywhere in the world,where would you go and why?

I would love to go to Canada,Austrailia,New Zealand,and a fue tropical islands.I always wanted to see these places and explore the wonders of the area...maybe settle somewhere that my heart says is my place to be.

If you could only have 3 electrical applyances in your house,what would they be and why?Coffee pot,microwave,fridge.They are the basics the rest I can do on my own.

Daktari 08-14-2011 01:21 PM

If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why? ...Not so much a super hero as such, I'd choose the Bionic Woman, or more specifically Lindsay Wagner...or Michelle Pfieffer's Cat Woman. Why...pretty self explanatory really grrrrrowl :groucho:

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first and why?... South East Asia...culture shock, food, sunshine.

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why?...Celine why-the-long-face Dion. *shudders*

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why? iMac, kettle, refrigerator...refuse to live without connectivity to the world, plus iMac charges iPod. Refuse to live without pots of tea. Like to keep milk for tea fresh.

pajama 08-14-2011 01:52 PM

Thing from the Fantastic Four. He's big and beefy...need I say more.

Italy. The food, the culture, the art, the religion, the history, the countryside, the wine.......

Bruno Mars because Grenade undid any good he may have done in the world. What a horrible, co-dependent, insecure, bunch of crap.

Well since someone else said their computer, if you consider that an appliance, then me too about the computer. Is my vibrator an appliance? 'Cause that would definetly be two. And I guess the fridge, 'cause although I don't cook much, I would like a cold, tasty, beverage every so often.

Rockinonahigh 08-14-2011 02:29 PM

I missed the question about music...I detest rap,and heavy metal...yuck..may be an expresion of whetever but I think its trash talk at its worse.

Holly.88 08-14-2011 02:53 PM

If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why? Batgirl. Tough, tight suit, smart, and oh so femme.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first and why? Right now, the only place I want to be is on a porch swing with a good book and my blue eyed southern girl, because all I really want is to be with her.

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why? I guess I'd have to say Eminem. I can't stand him.

- My phone, because I'd have texting, phone calls, and internet in one place.
- Coffee pot, because I need coffee.
- The stereo, because I can't live without music.

puddin' 08-14-2011 02:54 PM

sue storm *swoon*

italy. i've always wanted to go der! i would come back weighin' 5o lbs mo', but what da hey?!!

celine dion. no explanation needed!

fridge, stove, computer

Apocalipstic 08-14-2011 02:58 PM

If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why? Cat Woman

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first and why? Id Go Everywhere Man

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why? Celine :|

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why? Coffee Pot, Washer/Dryer, Vibrator ....but for real I need more that three. Blowdryer, curling iron, stove. fridge, AC!!!!, alarm clock, laptop, tv, rollers. It really is difficult to choose, I am spoiled.

Apocalipstic 08-14-2011 02:59 PM

I see a Celine trend...lol.

deb_U_taunt 08-14-2011 07:51 PM

If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why? I am truly at a loss on this one.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first and why? Alaska to see the blue glaciers.

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why? Yet another Celine vote. I can't watch her sing, even on mute.

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why? Washer/Dryer, Frig and Stove.

Venus007 08-14-2011 08:00 PM

A tie between Elastigirl from the Incredibles and Lady Death ooh WAIT, a three some, now your talkin'

Italy, the Umbria region, or Siena

Wow, that is, hmmmmm I guess some horrible popular neo nazi band

Fridge, so I could preserve food in the cold, range so I could cook said food to a safe temperature, computer for school, my job and entertainment

LeftWriteFemme 08-14-2011 09:33 PM

If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why? Zatanna Zatara

Zanzibar

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why? Ziggy Stardust

Computer, Refrigerator, Television.....I ran out of Z's

cara 08-14-2011 10:54 PM

Poison Ivy. Strong, independent, sexy, eco-terrorist. Need I say more? :)

New Zealand. I would like to learn more about the Maori people and their culture.

Aqua. Thank goodness they split in 2001.

Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Stove.