Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   ***THE GIFT BOX TEST*** (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2405)

Abigail Crabby 11-24-2010 05:39 PM

***THE GIFT BOX TEST***

Tis the Season
To Think of Gifting

Sooooo

Try this.....

Are ya bored

Do the Quiz
*grin*

Here's mine

You Are Generous With Your Friendship

You are a kind and compassionate person. You make friends with people from all walks of life.
You bond easily with people. You highlight what you have in common over where you disagree.

You aren't superficial or status oriented. You love people for who they are - not what they have or how they look.
You believing maintaining and improving relationships. You do your best to be a good friend.

Julie 11-24-2010 05:42 PM

You and me Abi!

You are a kind and compassionate person. You make friends with people from all walks of life.
You bond easily with people. You highlight what you have in common over where you disagree.

You aren't superficial or status oriented. You love people for who they are - not what they have or how they look.
You believing maintaining and improving relationships. You do your best to be a good friend.

lipstixgal 11-24-2010 05:42 PM

I'm generous with my love box yeah me!!

morningstar55 11-24-2010 05:46 PM

WOW....
interesting.........

my results...You believe that the world needs a lot more compassion, and understanding. It's a mean place out there.
You love freely, often, and unconditionally. You try not to see anyone as an enemy.

You think that love is the best gift you can give - and sometimes it's not easy.
Even if someone deserves love, it doesn't mean that he or she is lovable!

WolfyOne 11-24-2010 05:50 PM

Ok, I clicked on them all because I wanted to see what each one represented

The first one I was drawn to was the same one Abi and Infinite picked
So, I am generous with my friendship first and foremost

The other one I was drawn to said I was generous with my love

Who makes these things up anyhow and do you think they really have insight to these things, lol

Guy 11-24-2010 05:52 PM

You Are Generous With Your Time

You are a patient person, and you're always willing to make time for a friend or stranger.
Like everyone else, you are often busy and in a hurry. You give others the gift of slowing down.

You know that people can't be rushed, and you believe it's rude not to give your others your full attention.
Giving someone a few minutes or a few hours shows you really care. And sometimes that's more important than all the money in the world.

Abigail Crabby 11-24-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfyOne (Post 234821)
Who makes these things up anyhow and do you think they really have insight to these things, lol

Hell if I know Wolfy lol

I just get bored and go cruising the net for things to post *laffin*

Medusa 11-24-2010 05:57 PM

A nice reprieve from work and cooking!

You Are Generous With Your Love

You believe that the world needs a lot more compassion, and understanding. It's a mean place out there.
You love freely, often, and unconditionally. You try not to see anyone as an enemy.

You think that love is the best gift you can give - and sometimes it's not easy.

julieisafemme 11-24-2010 06:00 PM

Good company!

WolfyOne 11-24-2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medusa (Post 234827)

You believe that the world needs a lot more compassion, and understanding. It's a mean place out there.

Because I'm the curious one, I know which prezzie you clicked on to get that answer, but why wouldn't you, you like the color, lol

Truth is, you didn't need a test for all of us to know this about you as a person

Hell, I know what's in every present in that test

Keep me away from presents, I'm a shaker of gifts

Jesse 11-24-2010 06:05 PM

You Are Generous With Your Feelings

You're the type of person who gives others the benefit of the doubt. You try not to be critical.
You are an optimist, and you expect the best in people. If someone lets you down, you give him or her another chance.

You know that you're not perfect, and you don't expect anyone else to be either.
You express your gratitude often. People in your life know what you love and appreciate about them.

Dreamer 11-24-2010 06:07 PM

Very True

You are a patient person, and you're always willing to make time for a friend or stranger.
Like everyone else, you are often busy and in a hurry. You give others the gift of slowing down.

You know that people can't be rushed, and you believe it's rude not to give your others your full attention.
Giving someone a few minutes or a few hours shows you really care. And sometimes that's more important than all the money in the world.

Julie 11-24-2010 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamer (Post 234838)

Very Very True...Indeed!

Soft*Silver 11-24-2010 06:29 PM

I am generous with my love...

Liam 11-24-2010 07:22 PM

Soon 11-24-2010 07:25 PM

scootebaby 11-24-2010 08:02 PM

i picked the "generous with my love" box...but ummm im not really that generous with it...just ask JO i make her work hard for it!! might explain why she has a secret hubby :blink:

JustJo 11-24-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scootebaby (Post 234910)
i picked the "gemerous with my love" box...but ummm im not really that generous with it...just ask JO i make her work hard for it!! might explain why she has a secret hubby :blink:

Well it's not a secret now that you told it, is it??? :giggle:

disclaimer: I do not, Scoote's just being a mean ass...lucky for her I love her mean ass self!

Ms. Tabitha 11-24-2010 08:09 PM

This is the truth!

You love freely, often, and unconditionally.
You try not to see anyone as an enemy.

Kobi 11-24-2010 08:11 PM

You Are Generous With Your Actions

You believe that anyone can give money. It's more valuable to actually do something for someone.

You like to roll up your sleeves and get to work. You feel good when you're doing something for others.

You like to stay busy, and you have enough energy to spare to make your friends lives easier.

Volunteering gives your life meaning - whether you're working in an official capacity or just pitching in a little.