Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tennessee Forums (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Calling all TN peeps! (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38)

Darth Denkay 11-02-2009 11:55 PM

Calling all TN peeps!

This TN thread is officially open. I'm in Memphis with my partner. Where are my peeps?

sharkchomp 11-03-2009 12:41 AM

Howdy! Nashville here! *waves*

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

shadows papa 11-06-2009 04:00 PM

Howdy! South Middle TN here! Shad

pajama 11-08-2009 05:27 AM

Hey Shark.

I feel like I should 'know' you other fellows, but don't recognize the screen names...from...somewhere else. :cool:

But Hi y'all. Nash-vegas here baby.

A

Darth Denkay 11-08-2009 07:03 PM

Hi Pajara, yep you know me from *somewhere else*. I decided that instead of being a big ol butch gorilla I'd become an adorable little ewok...who can totally kick the shit out of the empire if need be. Glad to see you here!!!

Darth Denkay 11-08-2009 07:04 PM

Hey Shad!

Whereabouts in south middle TN (if you don't mind my asking). My partner is from Bell Buckle...

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadows papa (Post 1334)
Howdy! South Middle TN here! Shad

shadows papa 11-08-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WicketWWarrick (Post 2153)
Hey Shad!

Whereabouts in south middle TN (if you don't mind my asking). My partner is from Bell Buckle...

Down around Tullahoma,out in the sticks Warrick!

dixie 11-09-2009 12:34 PM

I'm actually from NC but I wanted to say howdy to my "neighbors". lol I'm pretty much on the NC/TN border, less than a half hour from Johnson City. Hope everyone has a great week!

BatterUpBaby 11-09-2009 02:06 PM

I'm close!

I'm in Huntsville, AL.

sharkchomp 11-10-2009 10:38 PM

Hey Pajara .... you seem vaguely familiar ... perhaps it's the mohawk that's throwing me off!!! hahaha

Hey Wicket - I like the new pic but will always love the gorilla!!!!!

*waving to all the southern folk*

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

Niteshift 11-11-2009 07:09 AM

Hello TN people. Oh, how I miss my home state.

SnackTime 11-11-2009 07:16 AM

Middle Tennessee here (just outside of Nashville)

Darth Denkay 11-12-2009 11:17 PM

Wow, lots of folks jumping in here. I've lived my entire life in TN and have no intention of ever leaving.

morningstar55 11-14-2009 08:26 AM

mawning TN dwellers
(c)

im hanging here around Memphis until i get a load from my dispatch
which might be today or tomorrow... who knows its the weekend......
does anyone know if the gay clubs here have big parking lots to where i can maybe park a truck ?? NO trallers just a str8 truck.

Darth Denkay 11-14-2009 12:27 PM

Hey Morningstar!!!

Haven't heard from you in forever!!!!! How have you been? Let's see, where you can park your truck... I'm thinking maybe Backstreet - it's off Madison, near the Blue Monkey. Right next to it is a truck lot and I seem to remember trucks also in the club's parking lot. It's pretty big.

Hope that helps!

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 5173)
mawning TN dwellers
(c)

im hanging here around Memphis until i get a load from my dispatch
which might be today or tomorrow... who knows its the weekend......
does anyone know if the gay clubs here have big parking lots to where i can maybe park a truck ?? NO trallers just a str8 truck.

morningstar55 11-14-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WicketWWarrick (Post 5302)
Hey Morningstar!!!

Haven't heard from you in forever!!!!! How have you been? Let's see, where you can park your truck... I'm thinking maybe Backstreet - it's off Madison, near the Blue Monkey. Right next to it is a truck lot and I seem to remember trucks also in the club's parking lot. It's pretty big.

Hope that helps!

heyyyyyyyyyyyy how are UUUU .. lol .. ahh umm
TY
i still drive this truck...... im everywhere..... sometimes its kinda boring sitting in the truck when im out of hours , waiting on a load.... etc...
it can be refreshing to meet up with friends and such ...... thank god for the lap top.. heh
blue monkey??? madison?? hmm will try and look that up on here...... cuz if im still sitting here by din din time...... i may go wonder around a bit

Darth Denkay 11-14-2009 12:56 PM

Hey!

I don't know how familiar you are with the city but it's in Midtown. Madison runs east-west and is between Poplar and Union. I wish I could meet up with ya but right now I'm under the influence of flexeril for neck pain...

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 5306)
heyyyyyyyyyyyy how are UUUU .. lol .. ahh umm
TY
blue monkey??? madison?? hmm will try and look that up on here...... cuz if im still sitting here by din din time...... i may go wonder around a bit

morningstar55 11-14-2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WicketWWarrick (Post 5313)
Hey!

I don't know how familiar you are with the city but it's in Midtown. Madison runs east-west and is between Poplar and Union. I wish I could meet up with ya but right now I'm under the influence of flexeril for neck pain...

ahh thats ok...... i hear ya about meds and pain.....
im clueless about where what is in memphis.... i went to beal street once.. and to BB Kings for some great food and music...... had a nice time
.:D

Darth Denkay 11-14-2009 01:05 PM

Whereabouts are you now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by morningstar55 (Post 5321)

ahh thats ok...... i hear ya about meds and pain.....
im clueless about where what is in memphis.... i went to beal street once.. and to BB Kings for some great food and music...... had a nice time
.:D

morningstar55 11-14-2009 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WicketWWarrick (Post 5324)
Whereabouts are you now?

ha. im hangin here at a truck stop on rt78 near the loop....... at LOVES truck stop....... where they ahhhh love you..
:simplelaugh: