Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

starryeyes 12-08-2014 07:44 PM

Leftover salmon and quinoa from last night :)

diamondrose 12-08-2014 08:21 PM

Meatloaf, brown gravy, and cabbage

Chad 12-08-2014 08:48 PM

Dinner

Hi,

I had noodle soup with veggies and ham.

Yummy!

Chad

SleepyButch 12-08-2014 09:53 PM

I had a grilled cheese with tomato on rye. It was soooo good.

RockOn 12-08-2014 10:16 PM

response to SleepyButch

That sounds so good! Never had one of those but will try it soon. Thanks for the post.

I wasn't hungry, skipped dinner ... until 10:15 p.m. ... opened a can of Beanie Weenie, eating that right now with saltines and milk to drink and wishing it was a grilled cheese with tomatoes on it. :(

clay 12-08-2014 10:22 PM

Bacon & Cheese stuffed hamburgs, hot dogs with Bunker Hill Chili....honey grilled them.....had Grillin Beans..Steakhouse recipe

WildHorses 12-08-2014 10:27 PM

Homemade Minestrone soup. The smells are pulling me into the kitchen!

stargazingboi 12-08-2014 11:10 PM

cheese burgers and seasoned fries

firegal 12-09-2014 12:29 AM

Our political Xmas thingy with senator and house reps there I'd was. Cheese,salami ,cheese,nachos,meAts,many others... Yum

firegal 12-09-2014 12:29 AM

Maybe a few cocktails lol

WildHorses 12-09-2014 02:39 AM

Update

The soup was to die for and yes I died and went to where ever. I have never had it homemade and now I will never eat it anywhere but home when genesis makes it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHorses (Post 955037)
Homemade Minestrone soup. The smells are pulling me into the kitchen!

Rockinonahigh 12-09-2014 06:05 AM

Tonight I would love to have liver and onions over rice,BUT being the smell of it makes my son sicker than a dog, I will most likely have something chicken or make some chili...depends on what I want the most.

cinnamongrrl 12-09-2014 06:12 AM

Last night...

Frozen pizza...and it was just the thing...

Night before...

I made cooked rice in chicken broth (gives it a buttery taste without needing butter) added some herbs and garlic powder... then added a wonderful new discovery, to which I won't become attached since I found it in the discontinued bin...

Bush beans makes a line called Cocina Latino...news to me...so I found this can of black beans, smashed and seasoned with cumin, tomatoes and bacon. I put it side by side with the rice but ended up blending it in. Really good flavor for canned beans. All I needed to add was some salt.

As much as I won't get attached to them, if I can find them again I'm thinking they would make an excellent addition to burritos....or the beans could even be used more like a condiment...on a turkey burger...or veggie burger.. I can honestly see just warming it up and having it with some tortilla chips...mmmmm

diamondrose 12-09-2014 10:11 AM

Planning on leftover homemade vegetable soup.

diamondrose 12-09-2014 10:14 AM

Might could find them at close out stores. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 955076)
Last night...

Frozen pizza...and it was just the thing...

Night before...

I made cooked rice in chicken broth (gives it a buttery taste without needing butter) added some herbs and garlic powder... then added a wonderful new discovery, to which I won't become attached since I found it in the discontinued bin...

Bush beans makes a line called Cocina Latino...news to me...so I found this can of black beans, smashed and seasoned with cumin, tomatoes and bacon. I put it side by side with the rice but ended up blending it in. Really good flavor for canned beans. All I needed to add was some salt.

As much as I won't get attached to them, if I can find them again I'm thinking they would make an excellent addition to burritos....or the beans could even be used more like a condiment...on a turkey burger...or veggie burger.. I can honestly see just warming it up and having it with some tortilla chips...mmmmm

stargazingboi 12-09-2014 11:09 AM

we're having shrimp and lobster ravioli

the kids can have hot dogs and chips

Kenna 12-09-2014 04:34 PM

Slow cooked apple Bourbon chicken
A whole huge skillet full of cabbage in a little bacon fat and butter
And...you know I really care about someone when I cut and sauté onions!

For dessert...my famous apple salad with pecans and red grapes

girlin2une 12-09-2014 05:52 PM

We had chicken, mashed potatoes and steamed green beans!

SleepyButch 12-09-2014 06:01 PM

Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn and gravy.

MysticOceansFL 12-09-2014 06:21 PM

Made a couple of mini meat loafs with mushroom
Gravy and mashed potato and green beans and a glass of sweet tea