Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   butch/femme relationships (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3751)

kannon 08-28-2011 06:41 PM

butch/femme relationships

What is the length of your longest romantic relationship?

Are you currently single or in a relationship?

If you're single, how long have you been single?

If you're in a relationship, how long have you been in your current relationship?

Give me the years, and if you remember the months, give me those as well. My longest relationship, for example, lasted, 5 years and 10 months.

Thanks.

Gemme 08-28-2011 07:01 PM

My longest romantic relationship in general was about 7 years, but if we're strictly talking b/f....then I'd have to say about 3 years.

I'm in a relationship now and we celebrated our one year anniversary earlier this week.

What's up with the request for years and months? Compiling information for a survey? Will there be a test at the end of the thread?

homoe 02-27-2016 07:48 PM

Bump Bump Bump

Oh, mine was about 14 years. It didn't work out in the end but at least now we're BFF's and you can't ask for more than that IMHO

Mopsie 02-27-2016 08:00 PM

Nine years

Single

Eight years

Chad 02-27-2016 10:04 PM

Relationship

Longest was 5.5 years
Now I am single
I have been single for 5 months

Bubala 02-27-2016 10:06 PM

Longest relationship : 10 years
Currently : single
How long : a few months

randrum 02-27-2016 10:56 PM

Longest Relationship: 6 months
Currently: Single
How Long: A couple months

imperfect_cupcake 02-27-2016 11:38 PM

five years, four months.

I am single, also not dating

I have been single four and a half years. I have dated in that time, but never to the point I was seeing anyone with plans for the future, nor with any monogamous commitment. I haven't dated anyone, even casually, for a year and a half. My last relationship (meaning, a verbally acknowledged agreement between me and someone else that we actually have a relationship) four and a half years ago.

Blade 02-27-2016 11:54 PM

Longest was 20 years

I'm single

been single about 2 years

Stone-Butch 02-28-2016 03:22 AM

how long in a relationship

My longest was 22 yrs. I also had a 12 yr after that. Now I am single and dating.

clay 02-28-2016 07:08 AM

MY longest was 10 years...ended with the death of my partner....

I was single for 4 years & 3 months.

My current one will be 3 years 03/16/16......:)

CherylNYC 02-28-2016 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kannon (Post 407797)

If you're in a relationship, how long have you been in your current relationship?

Give me the years, and if you remember the months, give me those as well. My longest relationship, for example, lasted, 5 years and 10 months.

Thanks.

My longest relationship lasted almost exactly eight years.

My next longest relationship lasted almost exactly four years, ending with the death of my partner.

I'm currently single. I ended my last dating relationship exactly two months ago.

MsTinkerbelly 02-29-2016 12:29 AM

Longest relationship 13 years, 3 months
Currently in a relationship
Same as above

catlady 05-23-2016 05:49 PM

I'm currently in my first relationship, so it's almost 5 years.

Are you currently single or in a relationship? In relationship.

If you're single, how long have you been single? NA

If you're in a relationship, how long have you been in your current relationship? Almost 5 years

JDeere 05-23-2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Thanks.

Longest is 2 years

Currently in a relationship

Not single so not applicable

Current relationship is a year and 2 months

betruetoyoursoul 05-23-2016 10:15 PM

11 years

Single

A little over a week.

N/A

Gypsy 05-23-2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

Thanks.

What is the length of your longest romantic relationship? 4 yrs 6 months

Are you currently single or in a relationship? Very single

If you're single, how long have you been single? 6 years with a 3 month learning experience thrown in...lol

If you're in a relationship, how long have you been in your current relationship? My mother~dog-hter relationship of 6 years...lol Does that count? lol

Thanks.

*Anya* 05-24-2016 07:16 AM

*What is the length of your longest romantic relationship?

19-years

*Are you currently single or in a relationship?

In a relationship

*If you're in a relationship, how long have you been in your current relationship?

Willl be 3 years 6 months on June 1st, to be exact!

*Give me the years, and if you remember the months, give me those as well. My longest relationship, for example, lasted, 5 years and 10 months.

All I remember now is the total years. It was a long time together and now it has been a long time apart. It was so hard to start over but I did it after staying single for 10 years.

Some regrets about staying together so long and then some about not trying to date for so long afterward. I think I had relationship PTSD and needed to heal.

In the end, everything turned out OK.

Venus007 05-25-2016 06:20 PM

Well, we were romantically involved for 10 years but we have been loving each other for 20 and counting

In a relationship

8 years

Thanks

storyspinner70 05-25-2016 08:58 PM

In a relationship but working through some issues, hence the unknown in my profile.

We met in June of 2012, got together romantically January of 2013. Been together ever since except ten days a couple years ago and roughly a week we were apart this month. So, 3 years and 4 months together romantically and 3 years and 10 months or so as best friends.

This is also my longest relationship.