Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Did You Buy Today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2203)

kittygrrl 10-14-2019 02:27 PM

I had to buy a new iphone 8plus 64 bit

GeorgiaMa'am 10-14-2019 09:27 PM

2 bags of cat litter and some multivitamins. Also, a doctor co-pay - he recommended the multivitamins.

Bèsame* 10-14-2019 09:33 PM

Supplies for my day time companion.
You know, litter and food. I bought her some CBD treats, but they are too hard for her:(

Tea-tree conditioner and tooth paste, oh boy!

Bèsame* 10-16-2019 07:38 PM

A really cool black light for my balcony.

I stripped some white cotton fabric and made a spiderweb over my window. All the other decorations across the property used orange twinkle lights. Oh well. I'm the cool one now !

FireSignFemme 10-17-2019 03:40 AM

Surprise! My son said he and J are going to buy me some furniture for a birthday, Christmas combination present! I've been window shopping all over the internet, plotting and planning. I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it. He told me with the holidays right around the corner, people coming into town and staying with them, someone with a baby already living with them and a baby of their own on the way we'll have to take it slow, a little here, a little there okay? Yes! I mean on the little SS I receive it would take me a really long time to get the things we discussed. The only catch is I have to make Amazon.com my new best friend because my son hates to shop, running store to store for some of it here some of it there. Even buying from multiple places online – he hates it. If I just stick it all on Amazon and stay within budget he'll be happy. All he really wants to do when it comes to shopping is get it the hell over with. He's just like his dad.

One day when I was married, his father said – Wait! I almost forgot, I need some work clothes. Then drove us straight to Kmart. I said oh my God you're not going pull these up nearly to your armpits cinch a belt around your lower rib cage to keep them up so the world can see you're wearing tube socks paired with dress pants from the 1950's are you? Enough for every day of the week just in different colors? And the way he said – Why what's wrong with that? Told me yep, that was the plan and even if we won the lottery, the way he intended to dress for the rest of his natural life. I told myself, well... I guess the good news is, if he wears them fishing we won't need to buy him any waders because those things are expensive. And if he wears them to funerals that will be a good time to cry about the way he dresses without him getting defensive because he'll just think it's because I'm mourning the loss of whoever died. My mother asked me – Well didn't you notice this about him while you were dating? No, why? We were just dating. I never planned to marry him. If I'd have known I was going to be stuck with it for the rest of my life I might have paid a little more attention.

Well if left to his own devices and we still had a K-Mart in town that would be my son's plan too. Since we don't he has to buy all his dress shirts at second hand stores so we can make sure he has all the latest styles, each of them in plaid. Fortunately his wife agrees with me, he needs Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, desperately. She's already got him to purchase three pair of sweatpants. Hey it's a start. Hurry J hurry, hurry! It's only several short years until the novelty wears off and after that he'll only do what his mistress wants. Fix him now while you still can.

Bèsame* 10-17-2019 03:01 PM

One.

8" wooden embroidery hoop.

Gemme 10-17-2019 08:45 PM

I bought a few, miscellaneous things to get me through the week at Walmart, returned a piece of furniture and wound up purchasing two new furniture pieces at different stores. I really wavered on one of them but it looks perfect in its designated location so that makes me happy that I took a chance on it.

C0LLETTE 10-17-2019 09:19 PM

I bought 2 folding chairs. I like to travel light.

RebelDyke 10-17-2019 09:40 PM

Well, I finally bought one of those Atari flashbacks. (oy, showing my age) But it was on clearance for half the price it usually is!

Gemme 10-18-2019 09:30 PM

Not a damn thing!

GeorgiaMa'am 10-18-2019 11:12 PM

A solid orange pashmina, which I will wear with a navy blue and cream floral maxi dress, and orange sandals.

homoe 10-19-2019 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1254829)
A solid orange pashmina, which I will wear with a navy blue and cream floral maxi dress, and orange sandals.

I'm a butch, what do I know of pashmina :|..

So I LQQKED it up, very striking indeed. You'll look stunning!

Chad 10-19-2019 01:43 PM

Bought

A hair cut :buzz cut:
Chinese lunch out
Groceries

Dress slacks, I am giving a presentation to a big crowd and I need to look spiffy.

:cowboy:

homoe 10-19-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1254863)
A hair cut :buzz cut:
Chinese lunch out
Groceries

Dress slacks, I am giving a presentation to a big crowd and I need to look spiffy.

:cowboy:

Glad to hear you got that haircut today and not yesterday......ya know from that superstition and all about haircuts on Fridays...

Bèsame* 11-02-2019 08:25 PM

Car battery.

Quite proud of myself how I handled the car dying, and figuring out how to handle the sucky situation.

Gemme 11-03-2019 07:57 AM

Nothing and I hope to keep it that way. In fact, I'm trying to sell stuff! Currently, I'm haggling with someone over one of these.

Kätzchen 11-30-2019 07:55 PM

I bought some heavy 'privacy' type curtains which keep the cold and heat out and the light too, as well. I also bought a 144 inch metal electrical tubing pipe, which works perfectly for the drapery rod for the new curtains. *LOL*, I bought it at Lowes, but bought the curtains at Big Lots. I actually had to return the curtain rod to Big Lots because I couldn't figure out how to assemble it. Lowes had exactly what I needed for my curtain rod. I am guessing a few of the shoppers at Lowes got a giggle or two watching me haul it out to my car and go down the road with it hanging out the back window. Luckily, it sat flush against the side of the car, so no flag was necessary.

Sometimes it's electrical tubing that makes the better curtain rod.

And, it's a hella lot cheaper ($3.55 per rod). :)

Bèsame* 11-30-2019 08:34 PM

Ooooo, I got to the store just in time for the last 30 min of a doorbuster. For me, it was a deal! Flannel for a baby quilt. Cute baby forest animals in peach and greys.

score!

Bèsame* 12-05-2019 08:52 PM

Merry Christmas to me!!

Air fryer.

Thank you Santa for reminding me to give and receive to myself. (Now that could almost be naughty, giggling)

GeorgiaMa'am 12-06-2019 10:19 AM

A Hardee's pork chop and gravy biscuit. (I know, I know, I'm going to end up on Santa's naughty list. But so delicious!)