Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   And how are you feeling? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7815)

JDeere 07-10-2016 11:47 AM

Tired, tossed and turned almost all night.

RockOn 07-10-2016 12:05 PM

Hey Arden ...

Same here about what you wrote! About a 90% ditto!
(though, I must hand it to you ... you expressed it much better than I could have)

Thanks for the share.

stargazingboi 07-10-2016 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brooklyn (Post 1075053)
I may have to amend mine to something you said here stargazing - the whole "foot in the mouth" syndrome thing - yeah, I feel totally embarrassed right now.

my foot in mouth doesn't tend to embarrass as much as it confuses. I think I am saying one thing and the person receiving it hears something else...it's not the first time in my life. so, it's obviously something I need to work on. I can not take 100% on it...but, I do have to own my share of it and recognize I'm unable to word thing and express them correctly to some people.

I hope your situation gets less embarrassing for you

JRM 07-10-2016 02:29 PM

Feeling like a lazy ass today and I'm ok with that

Talon 07-10-2016 07:02 PM

Did way too much, again this weekend.
You know when you think you can do all of it...like everything...
like no problem...
and you over-extend your human capacity for doing?

Yeah...I did *that* today.
Oy vey.....😲>>>>>😴

Orema 07-11-2016 07:19 AM

Okay. Looking at a July 15th deadline that I'll make with a July 30th deadline right behind it. Feeling a little pressure, but that's cool.

grenade 07-11-2016 07:55 AM

Heartbroken. My client is being removed from life support. I'm not sure I can go in to work today. I'm not sure I can even do this job anymore. I don't even want to get out of this bed.

FireSignFemme 07-11-2016 11:55 AM

Hang in there grenade, I know it isn't easy losing a client but you'll make it through, remember it's not you pulling the plug, that you have no control over but what you do have control over is how you respond. The most loving thing you can do right now for both the family and your client is to be there with them in their last final hour, whether that be in body or in spirit by either holding them up in prayer or keeping them close in your thoughts at the moment they make their transition. It’s going to feel lousy for a while but that’s okay it’s normal and natural to be upset about losing someone you have worked so hard to help be as healthy, well and whole - as physically able as possible, for as long as possible. You can go see them before they are removed from life support without having to stay for the event if helping with it goes against your conscience. If present you can always ask to step outside the room before they begin actually removing them off life support. However if you think because of your upset, your presence would make it difficult for either the family or your client or this is something you just can’t bear to watch because of either your particular belief system or your love/feeling for the client you don’t have to go. It doesn’t make you a bad person or a failure as a caregiver to either dread having to go through this or not feeling up to being there as they remove this person you care about so much off life support. Go with your gut and trust your instincts on it. I'm sorry for your loss.

Glenn 07-11-2016 12:19 PM

How would you feel if your maintenance check lights on your dashboard light up like a Christmas tree... you are told to be at an emissions check-point in a week, or you get fined, if you're caught driving without a new sticker... soo... you're all worked up thinking about spending not less than two grand at the mechanics..:confused::readfineprint:

clay 07-11-2016 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grenade (Post 1075223)
Heartbroken. My client is being removed from life support. I'm not sure I can go in to work today. I'm not sure I can even do this job anymore. I don't even want to get out of this bed.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((gren)))))))))))))))) ))))))

clay 07-11-2016 02:01 PM

very much relieved.....I finally was able to see a neuro regarding my neck issues......I will NOT be facing surgery...at least not in the very near future NOR did I have to get any shots...:).

The entire office was so pleasant, very cordial, not rushed in any way, & the PA as well as neuro took all the time I needed, were very encouraging, & supportive. A totally pleasant experience all the way around.....:hangloose:

Kenna 07-11-2016 02:12 PM

I'm feeling amused and content....

Brooklyn 07-11-2016 03:17 PM

Feeling good. Today was a good day for being a Monday. I am hoping the trend continues for the rest of the week.

LOQUI 07-11-2016 03:58 PM

energized...insamuch that Im even cleaning!! :tease:

MsTinkerbelly 07-11-2016 04:26 PM

I'm having a really bad day...luckily I see my cardiologist tomorrow.

I'm just so tired while doing anything anymore.....

RockOn 07-11-2016 06:47 PM

response to grenade

Hey grenade, if you don't mind sharing, I am interested in hearing about your job ....what do you do?

I am sorry too for your client being removed from life support. And we all can see you are a caring person because it is painful for you. Hang in there!

thanks

theoddz 07-11-2016 07:43 PM

I'm tired.

I'lll sure be glad when my beautiful wife returns home tomorrow evening from Texas. She's been there for a little over a week now, visiting her mom, who has been having some health issues. I don't mind being alone, for the most part, but I miss my wife!!! I couldn't make the trip to Texas this time, because I don't want to get too far away from my mom now, who is 94 y/o, has dementia, and is living in a local group home.

So, I've been taking care of the house (I'm a "neat freak"), doing laundry and taking care of our 3 cats and 4 frogs. This morning, I woke up with Tootie tucked in and sleeping soundly in my left arm pit. She's never done that before!!! LOL

When Dear Wife flies in tomorrow evening, she will have our 6 y/o grand dot with her. Come Wednesday morning, we'll be taking off for a few days to Universal Studios, Hollywood. This is going to be fun!!! WOOT!!

~Theo~ :bouquet:

Chad 07-11-2016 07:47 PM

Feeling

I am feeling loopy and groggy from the anastisia today but I will be just fine and I am being well cared for.

I will be up and dancing soon enough.

Chad

:cowboy:

grenade 07-11-2016 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1075290)
Hey grenade, if you don't mind sharing, I am interested in hearing about your job ....what do you do?

I am sorry too for your client being removed from life support. And we all can see you are a caring person because it is painful for you. Hang in there!

thanks

I am a case manager for individuals with intellectual and developmental delays and most often a dual diagnosis of mental illness. My organization provides residential, day and case management. Many of my clients utilize all three services from our company and it makes my interaction in their lives very hands on.

Blade 07-11-2016 09:04 PM

Like a million bucks...NO SURGERY REQUIRED!