Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Happiness is.... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2606)

citybutch 01-02-2011 12:05 AM

Happiness is....

Here is a thread to say it... small or large...

What is happiness for you.. now, in your imagination, or in your past...

citybutch 01-02-2011 12:06 AM

I'll start....

Happiness is a little smooth jazz, a fire in a the fire place, a glass of wine ... and sitting with my girl, my cat, and my dog after an evening with friends...

Rockinonahigh 01-02-2011 12:53 AM

Happiness is when I can rock back,take a deep breath and just relax and know for the moment all is well.

citybutch 01-02-2011 12:56 AM

Indeed....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh (Post 257745)
Happiness is when I can rock back,take a deep breath and just relax and know for the moment all is well.

citybutch 01-02-2011 12:57 AM

Happiness is a cat on my shoulder... unwilling to give up her place...

Rainbowclover83 01-02-2011 01:32 AM

Happiness for me is a quiet night cuddling with random unimportant discussions.

Enchantress 01-02-2011 02:00 AM

Happiness is ...

The sweetness of a warm little puppy,
snuggled up behind my knees.

Invictus 01-02-2011 02:59 AM

Happiness is....

A tune from the musical "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" which will be playing in my head for the rest of the day.

Thank you (insert sarcasm here)

storyofmylife 01-02-2011 03:17 AM

Happiness is spending time with family and friends
A hug from my daughter
Watching my cats and dog play
Looking up at the stars and the moon
Volunteering
A drive in the countryside
Laying on my couch with my favorite blanket and candles lit and taking in the peacefulness!

cane 01-02-2011 04:02 AM

Happiness is...

the mere sight of my wife when she's walking of the plane on friday evening.
(She's working out of town for the time being and only comes home on week ends.)

iamkeri1 01-02-2011 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cane (Post 257760)
Happiness is...

the mere sight of my wife when she's walking of the plane on friday evening.
(She's working out of town for the time being and only comes home on week ends.)

I hear you on that one
Happiness will be getting off the plane myself in around ten days. YAAAAH!!!
Smooches,
Keri

SnackTime 01-02-2011 08:37 AM

Happiness is...

morning texts and conversations

making future plans

watching the babies (cats and dogs) snuggle up on the couch for their morning nap

Sam 01-02-2011 08:44 AM

happiness..
61 degree's on a sunday morning on the 2nd day of the new year that is already looking quite promising.

TickledPink 01-02-2011 09:13 AM

Sunday mornings. Lazy hugs. Papa drinking coffee. The furbabes snoozing next to us. Love..........

Blade 01-02-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 257798)
happiness..
61 degree's on a sunday morning on the 2nd day of the new year that is already looking quite promising.

Chuckling...watch the weather report, shakin my head it aint gonna last long.

Happiness is.......well was......Christmas in the early 80's probably 1983. I was living on the Tennessee river, that was happiness in itself, but, I came home (SC) for Christmas. We stayed at the lake house, because it was between our NC house my parents lived in and Columbia where my grandparents lived and where we had Christmas.

I had a week off from my job in Tn and of course the lake house was my haven from childhood. OK here is the happiness part....the whole week it was warm enough for shorts even at night. So for a whole week, I wore shorts and sat on the dock crappie fishing all day and all night, except Christmas Day.

Yep don't take much to bring me happiness, just a place to fish, and peace and quiet.

Fastforward 3 wks back to Tennessee and it's Superbowl 18...Raiders and Skins.....chuckling...that night it snowed asshole deep to a giraffe the wind was howling to beat the band and at that time I'd never been so cold in my life. Far cry from the happiness 3 wks earlier in SC.

Abigail Crabby 01-02-2011 09:20 AM

Warmer weather - i'ts 59 degrees here :)

Rainy and warm - I can handle that....

Soon 01-02-2011 09:21 AM

This Machine! Lattes, Cappucinos, Chai Latte, Hot Chocolate and more!

http://www.online-coffee-shop.com/bo...fee_maker4.jpg

Miss Scarlett 01-02-2011 09:22 AM

A bear to snuggle...

Jess 01-02-2011 09:25 AM

The look in her eyes when we laid down for bed last night. The pups all snug, the boy home from Christmas visit . Everyone safe and warm and exactly where we should be.

Great thread idea and wonderful tone for the New Year. Thanks city!

Blade 01-02-2011 09:25 AM

knowing I have concerned, caring friends, who want nothing but happiness and good things for me.

Happiness is also having those same feelings for others and being able to spread the love