Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What made you smile today? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=715)

Abigail Crabby 08-21-2010 01:38 PM

bigbutchmistie 08-21-2010 02:06 PM

Being called Sir today

Text messages and her voice

jenny 08-21-2010 02:51 PM

A repeat performance, of sorts...

Kenna 08-21-2010 07:55 PM

http://www.whsmith.co.uk/Images/Prod...212445_m_f.jpg

a sweet little book that my son received from Toys for Tots when he was just a tadpole... it still brings very fond memories.

Abigail Crabby 08-22-2010 04:24 PM

Kind words :thumbsup:

Humanity especially the kindness of Planeteers :canadian:

Mister Bent 08-22-2010 05:05 PM

gchat greetings: a true tale of bromance

Ezee Tiger: hey meaty
how you?

M. Bent: hey cheezy

miss entycing 08-22-2010 05:13 PM

yummy entycement- oh my!
:fallenangel:

should I? do I? could I? will I?
big smilin'

Kenna 08-22-2010 06:38 PM

team work

I'm so accustomed to doing everything myself, but today team work really did feel good.

Laerkin 08-22-2010 06:44 PM

It made me smile, laugh out loud, and cry all at once.

jenny 08-22-2010 06:53 PM

... seeing my oldest kid so very happy to be back at college, with her best friend...

WingsOnFire 08-23-2010 12:01 AM

looking at all my babies sleeping in various places in the living room... 2 in the chair together.. 2 on the floor.. one on the couch.. I am soooo thankful for no air conditioner problems while we were gone...

Nina 08-23-2010 01:14 PM

I don't know how it happened...(and I hope it wasn't some kind of mistake) But my little green boxes just got past 1,000....yes, Yes I know that many of you have thousands and thousands...still and all, I like 'em a. lot....still don't know how they increase, no sense trying to 'splain me, so when, or if, I get more it's a little thrill...so, to whomever doles them out--Thanks !!

as always,

nina

Jesse 08-23-2010 02:07 PM

Feeling all of the love from the reunion folks as they share their tales, (not tails silly :sunglass:) pictures and laughter.

Kenna 08-23-2010 02:17 PM

My good nature wore really thin today with the lack of sleep and the run-around that I was given by a government office (it's no wonder the "system is broke"!)....but the frustration faded when I was told that I "look HOT" all dressed up. (YEAH! I was HOT from my back sweating against the car seat all the way home!!) :) I guess the two hours I spent "ironing" my hair straight and "putting my face on" was worth it. :)
It's nice to know one's efforts are appreciated.

BullRider_Dillon 08-23-2010 04:07 PM

Freaky High with Sherilyn Fenn

I found a long lost CD and took a drive.I needed to get away.Lindsey Buckingham´s song "I think I´m in Trouble" blairs out of the speakers and my mind goes back to the B teen movie from the 80´s,"Just one of the guys" about a genetic female who dresses as a guy so she can attend the rival highschool.HE/She meets this really hot looking alternative chick played by Sherilyn Fenn who has the hots for this person she thinks is a guy.They are drinking beer and Sherilyn gets a lil frisky and reaches in his pants and pulls out rolled up socks as a packer and states how flattered she is that he went to the trouble and states "really,how small could it be?"

I was so in love with that girl and wished to God that could have been me.I would have taken her over the lead cheerleader ANYDAY! Oh yeah..

The nostalgia was a high.
Dillon

Duchess 08-23-2010 05:28 PM

Accepting the end of old relationships and the beginning of new ones. (f)

Duchess

Abigail Crabby 08-25-2010 09:45 AM

Receiving this email:

Congratulations! You have successfully completed the background and drug screen process and are cleared to start. We are excited that you will be joining *******

In theory I was hired - but until the screening process completed it was theory lol I knew I would pass - My drug of choice are Carmel Frappacino's lol and as long as the FBI purged my Nixon years ;)

Now it is reality !!! :hangloose:

Leigh 08-25-2010 10:20 AM

I had two big reasons to smile today:

1) Text messages from My girl :stillheart:

2) Blocking dates for next year in October, and already starting a penny/change jar :cheer:

theoddz 08-25-2010 10:20 AM

Boiled eggs. :D

Now.....to eat or to devil?? :twitch:

That is the question. :|

~Theo~ :bouquet:

Abigail Crabby 08-25-2010 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoddz (Post 179686)
Boiled eggs. :D

Now.....to eat or to devil?? :twitch:

That is the question. :|

~Theo~ :bouquet:

Deviled !!! and sprinkled with paprika

Yum