Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ncaa football anyone? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345)

Diva 11-21-2009 08:36 PM

HOOK 'EM HORNS!

At 1:20 left in the first half......

LONGHORNS ~ 24
KU ~ 6

:D

NotAnAverageGuy 11-21-2009 08:42 PM

Soooooooooo I think that UT wins this game, UT and OSU clinch top spots in the Big 12 Division

But we won't know all the bowl games till next week prolly!

Jet 11-21-2009 08:58 PM

I hail out of Colorado and Nebraska...went to UNL back in the days when they were hot shit (looooong time ago... lol... under Osborne,) I don't keep up with the Big 12 any more since moving to Atlanta except for my best friends and my dad who calls and bitches about the Huskers every Saturday. I'm not a fan of the SEC and never will be. But I love football.

NotAnAverageGuy 11-21-2009 09:11 PM

Colorado didnt fair well at all this year and Nebraska has had a pretty good season though.

I can't wait for next Saturday

Cowboi 11-21-2009 10:14 PM

Hook Em Horns
\m/

NotAnAverageGuy 11-21-2009 10:33 PM

Way to go horns big 12 south champions

Diva 11-21-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy (Post 9928)
Way to go horns big 12 south champions

Hook 'em Horns!

Just_G 11-21-2009 11:29 PM

While I am a HUGE KU basketball fan:basketball:, I have not been much on their football for years. For years I have been a Horns fan...I was glad to see them win tonight over Kansas.

I wouldn't get too excited over this win over Kansas....they suck. They have now dropped 6 in a row, and when the schedule came out, everyone KNEW that KU would roll over to Texas. :spank:

I feel bad for KU....what with their coach calling them sissies and berating them and all.:boink: I hope they get rid of that oompa loompa of a coach!

NotAnAverageGuy 11-21-2009 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_G (Post 9973)
While I am a HUGE KU basketball fan:basketball:, I have not been much on their football for years. For years I have been a Horns fan...I was glad to see them win tonight over Kansas.

I wouldn't get too excited over this win over Kansas....they suck. They have now dropped 6 in a row, and when the schedule came out, everyone KNEW that KU would roll over to Texas. :spank:

I feel bad for KU....what with their coach calling them sissies and berating them and all.:boink: I hope they get rid of that oompa loompa of a coach!

I hear about him berating his players and I do pray they get rid of him.

Colorado did worse than Kansas

Just_G 11-21-2009 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy (Post 9979)
I hear about him berating his players and I do pray they get rid of him.

Colorado did worse than Kansas

Next weekend is the big border war between Mizzou and Kansas....all of my friends are Mizzou fans; and I really hope KU can pull their heads out of their asses for this one game so I can give the Tiggers shit about it! :daddy:

Bard 11-21-2009 11:53 PM

Syracuse Orange and yes we STINK.... but next year look out

Jet 11-22-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy (Post 9896)
Colorado didnt fair well at all this year and Nebraska has had a pretty good season though.

I can't wait for next Saturday

Yeah, but like we say back home....Nebraska sucks and Colorado swallows.

Just_G 11-22-2009 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bard (Post 9985)
Syracuse Orange and yes we STINK.... but next year look out

Hey, the Orangemen beat North Carolina in basketball last night...that was SWEET!

NotAnAverageGuy 11-22-2009 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just_G (Post 9984)
Next weekend is the big border war between Mizzou and Kansas....all of my friends are Mizzou fans; and I really hope KU can pull their heads out of their asses for this one game so I can give the Tiggers shit about it! :daddy:

Oh yes the border games those are fun, I am with you, I hope KU beats Mizzou....

Jet 11-22-2009 01:33 PM

an old Red fan....

Texas will kill Nebraska, I think. But my dad said Red's defense is awesome. I still don't they have a chance though because of an on and off offense.

NotAnAverageGuy 11-22-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ol' Jet (Post 10189)
Texas will kill Nebraska, I think. But my dad said Red's defense is awesome. I still don't they have a chance though because of an on and off offense.

Agreed for sure

NotAnAverageGuy 11-23-2009 07:47 PM

Ok so I can't wait for Saturday to come, there are gonna be some great games!!!

GO HORNS AND POKES

Cowboi 11-26-2009 10:52 PM

Hook Em Horns!
\m/

NotAnAverageGuy 11-27-2009 01:07 AM

WAY TO GO HORNS, WOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOT

I had to be superduper nice tonight while watching the game I was in a house full of Aggies!!!

Diva 11-27-2009 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy (Post 12792)
WAY TO GO HORNS, WOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOT

I had to be superduper nice tonight while watching the game I was in a house full of Aggies!!!

Now THERE'S some indigestion waitin' to happen', huh?

<giggle>

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!