Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Stone-Butch 07-06-2016 06:00 PM

Dinner

Strip loin steak Med Rare and asparagus spears

JDeere 07-06-2016 06:12 PM

Pizza! with an ice water to drink!

Gemme 07-06-2016 06:16 PM

No sweet potatoes. The steak and broccoli were enough.

cinnamongrrl 07-06-2016 06:17 PM

I had a 6" grinder from Subway..on cheesy Italian herb bread...with spinach, cukes, pickles, jalapenos, peppers and provolone cheese.

It was soooo good!

TruTexan 07-06-2016 06:41 PM

Baked porkchop, green beans and carrots and potatoes.

stargazingboi 07-06-2016 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemme (Post 1074425)
Not sure if it's Portuguese in nature but it's a supermarket soup. It's very good. It has kidney beans, potatoes, chourico sausage, kale, cabbage, onions, carrots, chicken broth and a ton of spices and additives and weird things like nonfat dry milk.

But it's delicious.

Tonight, I am making steamed broccoli and having some sirloin and make some mashed sweet potatoes.

yup...that's portuguese kale soup..I was raised eating that stuff...one of my favorites. My mother use to use linguica. I'm so freakin jealous right now!! I would break my veggie ways for a day to have a bowl of that right now!! Although, Im not sure why the non dairy milk...I know sometimes depending on the potato the starch would make it appear a little creamy

GeorgiaMa'am 07-06-2016 07:52 PM

Two corned beef sliders and an orange cream milkshake from Arby's.

Brooklyn 07-07-2016 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1074486)
Two corned beef sliders and an orange cream milkshake from Arby's.

This post made me think of the Arby's commercial and I was just telling a friend I was so tired of hearing that guy's voice "We have the meats". Also, every time I see the commercial I WANT one of those buffalo chicken sliders - so apparently the voice is working on me. :|

easygoingfemme 07-07-2016 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargazingboi (Post 1074485)
yup...that's portuguese kale soup..I was raised eating that stuff...one of my favorites. My mother use to use linguica. I'm so freakin jealous right now!! I would break my veggie ways for a day to have a bowl of that right now!! Although, Im not sure why the non dairy milk...I know sometimes depending on the potato the starch would make it appear a little creamy

Stargazingboi- do you have access to this? http://www.caciqueinc.com/products/cacique-soy-chorizo/

I'd bet that the non-dairy milk is to thicken. Perhaps you could make some cashew cream to put in to thicken it up, or puree some white beans?

Gemme 07-07-2016 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargazingboi (Post 1074485)

Quote:

Originally Posted by easygoingfemme (Post 1074513)
Stargazingboi- do you have access to this? http://www.caciqueinc.com/products/cacique-soy-chorizo/

I'd bet that the non-dairy milk is to thicken. Perhaps you could make some cashew cream to put in to thicken it up, or puree some white beans?

Actually, it's not thick at all. Quite light and brothy.

That's why I said it was a weird ingredient. I don't know what it's for.

Gayandgray 07-07-2016 12:00 PM

Probably gonna fry some cabbage and ham steaks......

Jesse 07-07-2016 02:41 PM

Roasted drumsticks, sauteed spinach, and zucchini & yellow squash oven fries made with crushed pork rinds, parmesan and some seasonings. Yum!

Blade 07-07-2016 03:55 PM

Hibachi Grill ...probably for the last time

GeorgiaMa'am 07-07-2016 04:50 PM

- Egg drop soup
- Shrimp fried rice

Chad 07-07-2016 04:59 PM

Dinner

I over estimated my lunch today so I will just graze on fruit for dinner.

Buckaroo 07-07-2016 05:02 PM

jimmy johns- bootlegger club

*Anya* 07-07-2016 06:01 PM

I have been on low carb for 5 months now. Usually I don't even think about carbs but today;

I was driving home from work on the freeway and got a sudden urge for a burger. Not my usual burger, "protein style", i.e. no bun.

No, I went to In-and-Out, got a burger with a bun and actual french fries! 🍟

Oh my lord! So, so good!

In-and-Out, that's what a hamburger is all about! 🍔

Gemme 07-07-2016 07:13 PM

I had a 6 inch sub with bacon and a ton of veggies, red seedless grapes and rainbow sherbet for dessert.

JDeere 07-07-2016 07:13 PM

Cheese stuffed shells, Italian bread, salad and water to drink

easygoingfemme 07-07-2016 07:53 PM

Hummus/avocado/greens wrap.
Nectarine.
Later on- a small bowl of mint chocolate soft serve frozen yogurt.