Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Femme Zone (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I m a femme ... However ... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8804)

Mopsie 09-06-2019 08:11 AM

I am a femme ... however ...

Forgive me if there's already a thread for this... But I was thinking about things that some of us don't do that might be considered typical for a femme... Or perhaps stereotypical...

I'm not trying to open a can of worms I'm trying to start a funny light-hearted thread. :)

Mopsie 09-06-2019 08:17 AM

I'll start ...

I am a femme but I am not good at doing my nails.

I'm a big Redskins fan. I bought this nail polish in Redskins maroon red. This morning I painted my toenails forgetting how horrible I am at that task.

Now my toenails look like I've been in some kind of horrible accident. Sigh.

CherryWine 09-06-2019 08:49 AM

I would much rather spend an afternoon fishing or tossing a football/softball around than clothes shopping or going to the nail salon. Come to think of it, I’d really rather be doing anything other than that. :thinking:

Apocalipstic 09-06-2019 09:57 AM

Femmes are thought to be submissive. I am so not. Lol

Cute idea for a thread Mops!! xoxoxo I actually do to the salon to have my nails done, my arthritis is too bad to do them myself and i'm not very good at it. I do not really enjoy it, but I like the result.

Esme nha Maire 09-06-2019 06:48 PM

I am a femme wargamer, Stellaris being my current game of choice - and if you don't play nicely with my Space Kitties, they will claim your territory as their own, wee in your empires litterbox, steal your string and shred your empire 'cause their battleships are full of Sharp, and Lasers, and stuffs. So don't be nasty to my Space Kitties!

Ahem. No, it;s OK, I've taken my medication today, I'll be fine in a minute...

girl_dee 09-06-2019 11:21 PM

I am femme, however I cuss like a sailor

candy_coated_bitch 09-07-2019 04:55 AM

I am a femme and I prefer flats to heels.

girl_dee 09-07-2019 06:59 AM

i am a femme submissive, but only to one.

The_Lady_Snow 09-07-2019 11:30 AM

Femme

I am a Dominant Femme Top, I curse, I'm physically strong. I also unapologetically take up space and will shoulder check anyone who takes up to much sidewalk.

Apocalipstic 09-07-2019 01:58 PM

I am Femme and I wear men's shoes mostly. Even with dresses.

Mopsie 09-07-2019 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girl_dee (Post 1252187)
I am femme, however I cuss like a sailor

Quote:

Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch (Post 1252194)
I am a femme and I prefer flats to heels.

These are both true of me!

I also have to admit to not liking to shop for clothes. I tend to wait until I absolutely have to shop and then I buy several things of the same kind in different colors.

easygoingfemme 09-07-2019 06:42 PM

I am a femme but...

I prefer flats or a low chunky heel.
I know my way around a tool box pretty well.
I would rather spend a day out riding my bike and coming home dirty and sweaty than get a mani/pedi.
I will actually NEVER get a pedi because I can't stand having my feet touched.

Kätzchen 09-07-2019 08:33 PM

Ohhhh, I am Femme. No doubt about it.

I am Femme, with or without the customary notions one might think is femme. And... :)

- I too, know my way around a tool box.

- Once upon a time ago, I rode my bike until I was good and sweaty, yet riding my bicycle was the sweetest mindful activity I loved the most.

- I can fix my car, if I have to, but I'd rather take it to the garage and have them fix it, since I exactly can't 'bench press buicks' anymore. :eyebat:

- I absolutely like having a regular manicure (I do my own pedicures), because it feels good to have my arms and hands massaged. I can't do that on myself anymore, so it feels good to have it done for me.

- I buy the best I can in hair and body care products because when my hair looks pretty and my skin feels lovely, then I feel very girly and Femme.

-I am not the best cook in the world, but I can prepare a satisfying meal.

- I appreciate the logic of Math and Philosophy. I adore Sociology.

- Arts and Crafts provides me with a place to express my mind and to find creative license that is unique to my own ability to create creations. It is a healing activity that brings joy to my life.

:bunchflowers:

candy_coated_bitch 09-08-2019 06:28 AM

I am a femme, however sometimes I wear a baseball cap and look a bit sporty dyke because of my short hair.

Oh, I'm a femme, however I have very short hair.

girl_dee 09-08-2019 08:17 AM

I am femme however, I rarely wear make up and do not even know HOW to wear it.

I put my best face forward, and my face is not covered up in make up. It’s just not me.

CherylNYC 09-08-2019 12:52 PM

I am a femme, but my nails do get grimy when I work on the motorcycles I ride. And I do love to ride. I ride in NYC traffic, and on the highway, and at the racetrack. That's where I aggressively pass as many other riders as I can. Need I say that most of the other track day riders are men? Which means that most of the riders I pass are men. Woohoo!

I use power tools all day in my work as a sculptor. I formerly made a living as a carpenter/stagehand, so I most certainly do know my way around a tool box.

I do love my high heels, but I don't like to shop. If I have to shop I lean towards yard sales and thrift shops. Recycled clothes are my thing.

The_Lady_Snow 09-08-2019 03:05 PM

Like zero!

I am that bitch who ain't got one crafty nook in her being..

But, I can change a tire if forced to🦄

Princess 09-08-2019 03:34 PM

I am femme and love baseball! you can find me hunkered down watching the cubs all season.

Also, I love doing my hair and makeup and all that jazz but can't use a curling iron to save my darn life.

Kätzchen 09-08-2019 04:29 PM

Because I am Femme, I'm my own biggest cheerleader.

I am self reliant and resilient.

Just this past week, at work, my desk chair went right out from under me.... throwing me onto the floor, bruising my lumbar section and gave me a lump on the back of my head. I could of just laid there, stunned. But I didn't. I willed myself to get back up, except it took two other people to haul me up to an upright position. Let's just say the floor is never going to be my friend.

Anyhoo… The first thing I tell myself, is "Fall of Horse, Get Back Up", and that's saved me so many times because my PTSD is triggered by things I experienced in my work related accident, back in November of 2016.

I'm my own brand of Femme Unicorn. :blush:

LOL, even my own sister in law (bff) knows it.

girl_dee 09-08-2019 05:51 PM

I am a femme , however I don’t swooOoOoOn at any butch that comes by, show me some manners and respect and you will get my attention.