Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hobbies, Crafts, Interests (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My New Year's Resolution.......... (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2492)

StillettoDoll 12-13-2010 06:44 AM

My New Year's Resolution..........

It's that time again, yall!
anyone have any interesting resolutions this year?
They say only 12% of us actually achieve their goals.:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:
Personally I do have a few but I would say my number one goal would be to get organized! I read somewhere "mess is chaos to the mind"...hmmmmm:seeingstars:

diamondrose 12-13-2010 06:52 AM

My goal is to finish my degree next year!!

bigbutchmistie 12-13-2010 08:03 AM

The same as it is every year. But this year, just not gonna say it out loud :)

And,

Moving into a house

Paying off my car finally

Gemme 12-13-2010 01:57 PM

Last year, about this time, I paid off my car in full. Yaaaay!

This year, I've been doing much better about eating healthier and exercising. Yaaaaay!

So, my resolutions for this year are to work on my communication in all my relationships, learn more about Austin, move into a larger place, and to acquire a job that I enjoy. Of course, at this moment in time, I just want to feel better. :cough:

StillettoDoll 12-18-2010 05:21 AM

Definitely want to go:sunglass: see more movies this coming year.
13 days till 2011!

JustJo 12-18-2010 08:06 AM

I have the opportunity to finish a professional credential (for free) courtesy of my employer. I just need to invest my time in doing the coursework.

So, that's my goal...to finish the work needed to get my project management certification (PMP). In this economy, it never hurts to have one more thing in the toolbox... :)

Laerkin 01-09-2011 07:39 PM

1. My degree is only 10 months away, so keep my eye on the ball and really push hard to keep my GPA 4.0.

2. Get my credit score up and pay off all my credit card debt. I've got a plan and it's under way.

3. Work towards vegan and eat more organic.

4. Exercise more.

Whew. Quite a big list.

Enchantress 01-09-2011 08:00 PM

I've made only one resolution for the New Year:

Heartful, heart filled, soulful fulfillment.

StillettoDoll 01-10-2011 05:04 AM

I really want to get more flexible this year...... stretch

http://images-partners-tbn.google.co...t-leotards.jpghttp://images-partners-tbn.google.co...tprincipal.jpghttp://images-partners-tbn.google.co...tching-cat.jpghttp://images-partners-tbn.google.co...stretching.jpg

CA_BabyCakes 12-31-2013 10:10 AM

New years resolutions

*Have more patience
*Try and be a bit more understanding of peoples differences
*Smile more often, since the sentiment behind the action is bound to follow it.

I wish everyone a Happy and safe New Year!

TruTexan 12-31-2013 10:21 AM

My new year's resolution is to keep eating better, start saving more by cutting costs at home that I can do without, and take better care of my own needs.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year to all of you here on the Planet.

Bèsame* 12-31-2013 10:27 AM

Stay focused! Try not to get sidetracked so often. Finish my to do list. Multi tasking is good, but come on, let's streamline it!

Leigh 12-31-2013 10:38 AM

Eat better, drink more water, exercise more, smile and laugh more often, go out and have fun, make more friends and just overall love myself more :)

Amber2010 12-31-2013 10:43 AM

Mine is to have a more positive attitude in my life. I use to be the glass is always half full before but with work issues, health issues, and g/f friend issues it kind of got away from me for a very long time. It is time to get me back. Time to remember what made things right in MY world. It is going to be a great year! I just know 2014 is!

Smiling 12-31-2013 11:19 AM

The revolution starts within!

I resolve that this year is going to be different than the last. It has to be.

And because I am unable to wave a magic wand and simply change most of the circumstances to which I refer; I know that it is my mind which needs to change first.

And I trust that my life will follow. Eventually.

So, I resolve to let go of the million ways in which I plot to drive myself crazy each day. I will give myself permission to like the person I see I the mirror; perceived flaws and all. I am going to talk less, and listen more. (That one will be tough because I do like to pontificate, lol). I plan to nourish my mind, body, and spirit in 2014 (vis a vis eating correctly, exercise, meditation/prayer, reading, classes, etc.). I will cultivate a sense of patience in myself. (I've never let my mind slow down long enough to do that before). I'm going to try new and different things.

And most of all, when I stumble, I will stop berating myself over it; and instead, simply get back up and try again.

But I can still be self-destructive until tomorrow, lol. :devil:

Ciaran 12-31-2013 12:23 PM

My resolutions for 2014:

- Get married (preferably to someone I like but, if not, I'll be flexible to achieve my goal)

- Buy Costco jeans rather than Cavalli jeans in my attempts to cut down on discretionary spending

- Take down all my posters of Violet Crawley. If she hasn't come to me yet (and she hasn't), then it's time to ditch the fantasy and start to life in the real world.

- Reduce caffeine intake considerably. No coffee after 9am in the mornings.

- Use twerker and twerk to my friends and family. Er, is it twitter or twerker, I'm a bit confused?

- Cheer on the Boston Red Sox in a sign that I'm willing to love my enemies.

Alternatively, I might just not set any goals and see what the year ahead brings ;)

firegal 12-31-2013 01:34 PM

2014 huh?

Well, to be less business/work oriented and get back to enjoying life......by being more social and traveling.

A vacation seems to work wonders for everyone.

Also maybe another tattoo.

Rockinonahigh 12-31-2013 02:05 PM

For 2014 I am going to lose the 57 pounds I need to see gone to reach my goal of 200 pounds,by then I would have lost 130 pounds.I need to start working out more plus keep eating for good health.The rest i'm going to let it fly then see what hapends.

Corkey 12-31-2013 04:38 PM

No, no resolutions. No reason to make myself insane with what ifs and I could'a, should'a, would'a. Nope not gonna do it. Life is hard enough without the madness.

PwrFemme 12-31-2013 04:45 PM

I am going to try to remove things from my diet that aren't healthy, the greatest of which, and the hardest for me to part with, being sugar. I am starting with my morning coffee which I add peppermint creamer and coffeemate creamer to. I can't drink is black so it has to go. I am replacing it with green tea with a little mango juice. I feel if I remove one unhealthy food item every 2 weeks I will have removed 26 bad things this year and will likely accomplish other goals of losing weight and being healthier without even trying.

I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2014 with much success in your resolutions!