Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are you having for dinner tonight? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197)

Venus007 02-06-2013 05:08 PM

Turkey burgers with no bean chilli on top with mustard, onions and some super sharp cheddar

Jesse 02-06-2013 05:12 PM

From the way my dog, Sadie, is going after that calf hoof I may just have one of those for dinner!

jcisbutch 02-06-2013 05:45 PM

dinner

pasta with fresh green peas andshaved garlic with olive oil

baby green salad with lemon parmesan and olive oil

fiji water

Gemme 02-06-2013 08:23 PM

Turkey dogs with mac 'n cheese, potato salad, and mesquite beans.

Leftovers!

maryam 02-07-2013 12:03 AM

Chicken with mole sauce, brown rice, refritos and tortillas and asparagus. All home made...

JinxieB 02-07-2013 01:46 AM

I have been on Atkins...so I had a big ol chef salad with buttermilk ranch dressin and some sugar free jello...I would have rather had some cornbread, beans, fried taters and a piece of blackberry cobbler...but that's alright...I have had plenty of those good eats in my life...part of the reason I am on Atkins...hahahaha but I have lost 100+ lbs so I can't complain too much :wine:

Rockinonahigh 02-07-2013 02:22 AM

Tonight i'm cooking fish and chips with some malt viniger to splash over them.

cinnamongrrl 02-07-2013 05:08 AM

I'm thinking tonight I will make stuffed peppers. I got an awesome deal on peppers at the store....and we really enjoyed it last time...gotta think about how I'm going to do it....I was thinking maybe a Spanish stuffed pepper..hmm

TheMerryFairy 02-07-2013 09:56 AM

I'm going to do a flavorful and likely non healthy dinner. I haven't had a good homecooked meal in a few days so I'm going to marinade a lean pork cut roast in apple juice, maple syrup, a dollop of dijon mustard and herbs for several hours.

Later on I'll cook that up nice and slow with roasted pan red potato, honey ginger glazed carrots, turnip, squash, green beans, brussel sprouts and swiss chard.

I'll likely make a bit of gravy to go over the meat.

If I have any dessert at all, I will likely tie it back in featuring apples and pear.

grenade 02-07-2013 10:15 AM

I'm thinking fish tacos. Fresh guacamole. Yum.

Bella~Vita 02-07-2013 10:29 AM

baked chicken breast, fresh baby carrots w/ butter & a dash of cinnamon, roasted onion flavored potatoes ...mmmmmmmm ... yum!

Talon 02-07-2013 10:37 AM

No cooking for me, tonight...I'm going into Boston for a nice Greek meal.

Lazy Daze 02-07-2013 10:50 AM

My sweetie is fighting a cold...so its going to be one of two:

If He feels up to it, we are going to try a new wings and sandwich place

If not, then I will gladly make Chicken Marsala over pasta instead

maryam 02-07-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JinxieB (Post 744492)
I have been on Atkins...so I had a big ol chef salad with buttermilk ranch dressin and some sugar free jello...I would have rather had some cornbread, beans, fried taters and a piece of blackberry cobbler...but that's alright...I have had plenty of those good eats in my life...part of the reason I am on Atkins...hahahaha but I have lost 100+ lbs so I can't complain too much :wine:

Supercongrats on the weight loss! It's hard to do!

starryeyes 02-07-2013 11:10 AM

Crockpot! Garlic and mushroom chicken breats.

ahk 02-07-2013 03:02 PM

Probably some pasta w/ broccoli-- need a night off from the kitchen, plus I have acu and a meeting to go to later.

Is there a "what's for lunch" thread?

Bèsame* 02-07-2013 03:14 PM

pad thai noodle bowl with shrimp....is it dinner time yet?

cinnamongrrl 02-07-2013 03:40 PM

I made....

Apricot glazed chicken breasts...

with

rice pilaf

and

green beans

I WAS going to make cinnamon crumb cake, but I don't have the right pan... :(

diamondrose 02-07-2013 03:52 PM

C and i had chili on this cold and rainy thursday evening

NorCalStud 02-07-2013 04:12 PM

dinner

First of all..Ich bin hungrig from reading this thread. Turkey loaf...is what Im making... With apple and red bell and bcuz it needs it....wrapped in prosuitto. Lots of turkey on the menus. All the posts sound greaaaaaaaate. Pad thai...sounds good as well as the one with glazed carrots. Ive been wanting them and..I have all ingediants necessary so and they would be a great sidedish. Mmmmm and yet

I would go get the greek in a hot second.