Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

girl_dee 05-14-2016 05:30 AM

a coffee date with friends in the Garden District this morning........

Soon 05-14-2016 06:47 AM

1 one 1

a 1-hour massage at 1!

(with my week, she's got her work cut out but my massage therapist, Ms. Moon, is ahhhhh-maaaaazing!)

:moonstars:

Bèsame* 05-14-2016 08:49 AM

Que Sera Sera

Weekend off! Looks like rain is going to build in the afternoon. I have no plans, nothing pending to do....I want to seclude myself in the craft room with my DVR. Let's see what happens...

easygoingfemme 05-14-2016 09:11 AM

Birthday party for a friend today.
Tomorrow, if weather holds out, a hike.

Bubala 05-14-2016 10:49 AM

Making my friends happy today.....First a baby shower then a friend's birthday...
I shall put on my happy face and go make them laugh *silly*

QueenofSmirks 05-14-2016 10:51 AM

Las Vegas next weekend!!!

:happyjump:

Soon 05-14-2016 12:32 PM

Most of the kinks are out

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soon (Post 1066216)
a 1-hour massage at 1!

(with my week, she's got her work cut out but my massage therapist, Ms. Moon, is ahhhhh-maaaaazing!)

:moonstars:

Well, I think that hour is probably going to the best one out of the weekend.

Thank goodness, my health care plan covers massage therapy!

:tea:

Teddybear 05-14-2016 12:55 PM

phones that work and a long talk
the pain to go away
the cleaning fairies to show up and clean the house

Stone-Butch 05-14-2016 01:16 PM

Looking forward to

I am looking forward to a second pvt message from the femme who reads and clicks on all my posts.

SleepyButch 05-14-2016 05:52 PM

An upcoming trip to Vegas for my niece's 21st bday and sister's 50th...what happens in Vegas....

RanchHand 05-17-2016 10:02 AM

Memorial Day Weekend!

I'm really excited about the three day backpacking trip with my friends.

I think this time we'll keep the miles down and enjoy fishing, eating and hanging out. The last time, we put in too many miles, too much food and I fell two times. I think I fell because I was too tired and not concentrating on my steps.

I'm very excited about the fishing part. Trout for dinner!

FireSignFemme 05-17-2016 12:43 PM

A drive through Washington's wine country to see a friend now home from the hospital who lives in the sticks, where I'll meet up with other friends, some of whom I haven't seen in a while for a party, and maybe some barbequing if the weather holds up.

Greyson 05-17-2016 02:34 PM

Attending my niece's Junior College graduation tomorrow. This young woman is phenomenal. She works full time, takes care of her Mom, (one of my baby sisters) and is transferring into university in the Fall. I am very proud of her and all of her hard work. I just wish my mother was here to see her granddaughter growing into a competent, fun, and good hearted young woman.

~ocean 05-17-2016 03:16 PM

~

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyson (Post 1066779)
Attending my niece's Junior College graduation tomorrow. This young woman is phenomenal. She works full time, takes care of her Mom, (one of my baby sisters) and is transferring into university in the Fall. I am very proud of her and all of her hard work. I just wish my mother was here to see her granddaughter growing into a competent, fun, and good hearted young woman.

Your mom knows :) ~

GeorgiaMa'am 05-17-2016 07:01 PM

Papa Joe's Banjo-B-Que Memorial Day weekend in Evans, GA!

This will check off one of the items on my bucket list: to see Willie Nelson live at an outdoor event. I can't wait! Also, all the delicious BBQ and a wide selection of local craft beers are calling my name. I bought a really cute new skirt to wear - it looks sort of like a denim handkerchief with daisies on it. So I get to wear my new skirt too! And boots! And maybe my cowboy hat, but I haven't decided yet; it depends on how hot it is.

Any occasion to wear boots is something to look forward to!

cinnamongrrl 05-17-2016 08:07 PM

Tomorrow...

My first day of school....sort of
..we have three days of orientation...

Blade 05-17-2016 08:45 PM

my next trip which will be to east TN after I heal and get back to work for a few weeks. So it will be a while yet, but it's in the plans

JustLovelyJenn 05-17-2016 09:42 PM

Starting Pride season with a bang!!!

I am going on a road trip in two weeks... to go to the FIRST annual Ellensburg Pride Parade and Festival.

Taking a friend along for the ride that I don't get to spend nearly enough time with.

Blade 06-05-2016 08:41 PM

Both knees staying in place, for whatever period of time so that the dr knows they are healed so I can get back to work. Course physical therapy comes first, so I guess I should say I'm looking forward to that, but I'm not. LOL

Bèsame* 06-05-2016 08:44 PM

waiting on an email....