Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

Stone-Butch 10-09-2016 04:51 PM

looking forward

Looking forward to dinner with an old flame tomorrow. She called and offered to cook. Yesssssssss

cinnamongrrl 10-09-2016 08:29 PM

I dusted off my book on artisan bread making and tomorrow I'm gonna try my hand at an olive oil bread. I'm more than a little excited... :)

firegal 10-09-2016 08:44 PM

A trip next month!.... a week away!

*Anya* 10-10-2016 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Anya* (Post 1099728)
November 9th, 2016.

I got a rep note asking if it is something we should dress up for.

If Trump wins (please lord no) I will wear black from head to toe.

The occasion will be the death of intellect and civility in the White House.

cinnamongrrl 10-10-2016 10:42 AM

This election being over. I resent that I don't enjoy Facebook nearly as much now because of the circus Its become

kittygrrl 10-10-2016 12:20 PM

I'm looking forward to the end of this election!

*Anya* 10-10-2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 1099994)
This election being over. I resent that I don't enjoy Facebook nearly as much now because of the circus Its become

I had to deactivate it.

There were many reasons but the insanity of this election pushed me over the edge.

MsTinkerbelly 10-10-2016 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Anya* (Post 1100000)
I had to deactivate it.

There were many reasons but the insanity of this election pushed me over the edge.

I had to "unfollow" most of my family (including my sister) until after the Election. I LOVE posting all the Democratic meme's, all day long, just to irritate them! Lolololololol They get my stuff, but they don't show up on my news feed.

I can be evil when the need arises! :pirate-steer:

What I look forward to is....seeing all the cute kitty and puppy posts again. Blech....not

Lyte 10-10-2016 05:34 PM

A five day weekend next week!! Woo hoo!!! :jester:

Teddybear 10-10-2016 05:53 PM

An early Thanksgiving with the baby girl. Then a week at the beach after Christmas with her. Oh the joys of being with her

cinnamongrrl 10-10-2016 06:18 PM

I'm starting a little side business for myself!

I like to make my own dog biscuits...since my poodle is very particular and won't eat anything store bought.

So my daughter just started working at a natural food store and I asked her off hand if she thought they'd want to sell my biscuits
They told her they have nothing like that in the store and would be thrilled! Not only that, I'm going to be getting bacon fat from their grill for one of my recipes. And their bacon is all natural, grass fed etc. As are my eggs etal. I can certainly, and honestly, advertise them as all natural and organic :)

Now I just have to think of packaging and oh yeah a name lol...

Any suggestions would be welcome. I also don't know about pricing...

Bubala 10-10-2016 07:42 PM

A week in DC with my Boo! Work and pleasure! lol Can't wait! :)

WingsOnFire 10-10-2016 10:17 PM

Spending time with like minded people at a munch tomorrow if all goes well at the dentist

WingsOnFire 10-10-2016 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 1100044)
I'm starting a little side business for myself!

I like to make my own dog biscuits...since my poodle is very particular and won't eat anything store bought.

So my daughter just started working at a natural food store and I asked her off hand if she thought they'd want to sell my biscuits
They told her they have nothing like that in the store and would be thrilled! Not only that, I'm going to be getting bacon fat from their grill for one of my recipes. And their bacon is all natural, grass fed etc. As are my eggs etal. I can certainly, and honestly, advertise them as all natural and organic :)

Now I just have to think of packaging and oh yeah a name lol...

Any suggestions would be welcome. I also don't know about pricing...

Wow this sounds fabulous. I work with a Pit Bull Rescue. I am excited for your business adventure

JDeere 10-10-2016 11:31 PM

October 29th, a date with my lady.

femmeandstrong 10-11-2016 05:06 AM

Looking forward to going on business trip with hunnybunny... yay... ( almost jumps up and down but too tired yet lol ) :byebye:

easygoingfemme 10-11-2016 05:55 AM

Coming home to my honey at the end of the day.
Road trip with my daughter on Friday.
Day off on Sunday.
Planning a thanksgiving feast with the kids at the drop in center where I work.

candy_coated_bitch 10-11-2016 06:20 AM

A burrito from my fave place. I'm taking myself out to lunch.

cinnamongrrl 10-11-2016 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch (Post 1100182)
A burrito from my fave place. I'm taking myself out to lunch.

I know this place of which you speak! I love their burritos. You can literally eat two meals from one burrito. Enjoy!!

Ps if it's the Amherst one they are right around the corner from the noodle plAce I told you about. You would just love it. :)

candy_coated_bitch 10-11-2016 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl (Post 1100208)
I know this place of which you speak! I love their burritos. You can literally eat two meals from one burrito. Enjoy!!

Ps if it's the Amherst one they are right around the corner from the noodle plAce I told you about. You would just love it. :)

Oh, I stuff my face and eat an entire burrito in a sitting. It's not the Amherst location, but the Northampton one. Except I changed my mind and took myself out for a late breakfast instead. I think I would've enjoyed the burrito more. Oh well.