Butch Femme Planet

Butch Femme Planet (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What are YOU looking forward to??? (http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2384)

RockOn 12-05-2018 12:08 PM

Something has happened to my Oracle SQL Developer software tool here at work. It is so screwy, won't let go of my data. It will show it to me ... playing the tease ... the data I am attempting to extract (export) from it is perfect but won't let me have it. I wired up a convaluted (spelling???) umpteen step process that tricked it into letting me have just one. Now I need 8 more. I am not doing that 8 more times. I am too old to work that hard for it. There is an easier way ... duhhhhh ... like unstalling and reinstalling the executable. Sounds like a good plan! I will have to go into stealth mode. The DBAs are at the Christmas luncheon, prime time for me to go undercover ... they like for NO ONE but them to do any Oracle work like this.

... tipping out to do the "dirty" quiet as a mouse, raising my eyebrows and with fore finger up to lips emittimg a low key "shhhhhhhhh"

;)
having fun playing goofy now

GeorgiaMa'am 12-06-2018 11:02 AM

Thanks RockOn, that is seriously good advice.

I'm looking forward to going home today and baking Christmas cookies. Today's batch will be Butter Pecan Crescents.

candy_coated_bitch 12-06-2018 11:31 AM

I'm looking forward to when our afternoon errands are done and out of the way!

WheatToast 12-06-2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am (Post 1233742)
Thanks RockOn, that is seriously good advice.

I'm looking forward to going home today and baking Christmas cookies. Today's batch will be Butter Pecan Crescents.

They sound good!
I'm looking forward to getting feedback about holiday gifts and cards I'm mailing out.
It may sound phony, but I really do prefer to give more than receive, and this time of year there are millions of ways to do that.

Bèsame* 12-06-2018 12:14 PM

Blade 12-06-2018 06:58 PM

Getting this storm behind us. We (NC) have had enough weather issues this year

TL1 12-06-2018 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade (Post 1233781)
Getting this storm behind us. We (NC) have had enough weather issues this year

I know! Lol now they are saying up to 7 inches of snow where I am. Of course that could change because it’s always changing but geez. These people do not know how to drive in snow. But regardless it’s supposed to be mixed with freezing rain so it’ll be iced over. Greeaaatttt
Surprised it’s happening this early here. Crazy weather this year!

Looking forward to the weekend!

CherryWine 12-07-2018 11:33 AM

I’m looking forward to spending a low-key, rainy, cold weekend snuggled up with my love...watching Christmas movies and maybe doing a little baking.

JDeere 12-07-2018 09:07 PM

The days where I don't hurt or ache in my feet.

LOQUI 12-08-2018 12:29 AM

A look into the future***

The story goes like this: She's great ... and I'm a grumpy frog.
Hopefully, a midnight kiss will break the curse on me and I will become that prince of shining armour for her.

But, what am I saying?! No; It's not that she needs a valiant prince, nor that I pretend to be one.. that's there just for the dramatic effect in the prose...you know, that one effect that Walt Disney and Hallmark had teaches us all so well.

However, I pray, I hope and I work each day to became a better me ... and, if I am lucky enough, those "you" and "I" will then became an "Us." A healthy, happy and strong "Us" without stopping of being, you and I.

So, come on soon midnight kiss! Come to open those new paths in the journey of life! I'm looking forward for you...I'm looking forward to the encounter with the magic I know you'll bring...Im yearning for you now, and in that new day; the one that will be the precursor of many dawns ahead.

-Your friendly Sexy Beast: The Grumpy Frog :frog:-

RockOn 12-08-2018 12:32 PM

reply to JDeere

I want you to try this.

Get your legs and feet really warm first thing before you try walking.

This has helped me tremendously. I know our aches and injuries in our legs and feet are not the same but I still hope you will give it a shot.

My sciatic pain is totally gone from left hip to toes. The right one continues to very, very slowly improve. I found out that cold weather increases that pain. I won't attempt to walk on these cold mornings until I get my right hip to my toes very warm. Recently I bought my pocket pittie a full size electric blanket so I just scoot over, snuggle to her, turn the blanket on high and can walk fine after the right leg is toasty warm. Otherwise, I literally bounce off the walls in horrible pain.

My physical therapist has me building my core to support the lower discs the doc wanted to surgically correct. I think by Spring or Summer I will be done with this pain but will always have to continue the exercises that keep my stomach muscles hard and tight --->>>> keeps the pressure off that sciatic nerve.

If this does not help, I hope you find something that will.

Best Wishes!

JDeere 12-08-2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockOn (Post 1233949)
I want you to try this.

Get your legs and feet really warm first thing before you try walking.

This has helped me tremendously. I know our aches and injuries in our legs and feet are not the same but I still hope you will give it a shot.

My sciatic pain is totally gone from left hip to toes. The right one continues to very, very slowly improve. I found out that cold weather increases that pain. I won't attempt to walk on these cold mornings until I get my right hip to my toes very warm. Recently I bought my pocket pittie a full size electric blanket so I just scoot over, snuggle to her, turn the blanket on high and can walk fine after the right leg is toasty warm. Otherwise, I literally bounce off the walls in horrible pain.

My physical therapist has me building my core to support the lower discs the doc wanted to surgically correct. I think by Spring or Summer I will be done with this pain but will always have to continue the exercises that keep my stomach muscles hard and tight --->>>> keeps the pressure off that sciatic nerve.

If this does not help, I hope you find something that will.

Best Wishes!

Will try this! Mine is a mix of plantar fasciitis and sciatic nerve damage.

FireSignFemme 12-08-2018 04:27 PM

Tomorrow! Family members are throwing me a belated birthday party. I don't know what is on the menu, but I do know J made me a white cake with buttercream frosting – from scratch!

tantalizingfemme 12-08-2018 05:24 PM

Winter break

Kätzchen 12-08-2018 06:20 PM

Spending the holiday with my sister-in-law, going to the coast after the holidays and enjoying quiet evenings working on art projects (healing activities).

JDeere 12-08-2018 10:56 PM

The house being done and decorations taken down. It looks like xmas puked a huge mess all over the house.

Kenna 12-09-2018 06:00 AM

A whole week of DRY WEATHER!!!

homoe 12-09-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDeere (Post 1233993)
The house being done and decorations taken down. It looks like xmas puked a huge mess all over the house.

......:grinch:............

JustLovelyJenn 12-09-2018 02:03 PM

Next weekend... the first run away mini vacation with my girl

JDeere 12-09-2018 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homoe (Post 1234036)
......:grinch:............

Yup! I like the holidays but the stress that it puts on my mom and my dad as well as myself is not worth it!